Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

world of isopropyl crap > get making butyl

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by ontario popper dropper
on Sun, 8 Jul 2018 at 17:57

ontario popper dropper said on Sun, 8 Jul 2018 at 17:57...

Yes the eye stuff is real; but I don't think it is permanent, but it can last weeks. But this is not even the main issue. The real issue is isopropyl has no buzz, it has no build, it has no trip. 99 percent of all popprs are made from this crap. BUTYL rocks like nothing else, even better than amyl. Butyl builds and builds to the point you are having an out of body experience. It is transendant. Isopropal, is weak, does not build, does not give you the high at all, and it just gets worse as you try and build it up. So word to the producers , stop making this crap. Get back to butyl; the customrs will come back in droves. And for gods ske stop knocking off brands. Everyone knows there are no original makers of poppers. NONE. sO MAKE YOUR OWN NAMES, AND BUILD A REPUTATION on good butyl. You won't be sorry.

Want to post a follow-up?

ZX'er said on Sun, 8 Jul 2018 at 18:06...

> Everyone knows there are no original makers of poppers.

What does that mean exactly?

Jako said on Sun, 8 Jul 2018 at 18:35...

Vision loss associated with Iso Propyl– known as ‘Poppers Maculopathy’.
Can last months,

Also the other nasties: Lowered blood pressure (turning blue). Breathing difficulties.Coughing & mucous. Extreme fatigue. Lowered immune system for 3 days.

Iso Butyl never caused any of this shit.

ontario popper dropper said on Sun, 8 Jul 2018 at 18:50...

All those bottles of original brands, are being knocked off, all over the world. Very little chance any are real, most of the companies are long gone. One or 2 exist in some form. But very little chance your getting them unless you live in america.

Popit said on Mon, 9 Jul 2018 at 07:11...

"But very little chance your getting them unless you live in america"

That is not true. If you take Jungle Juice for example, you cannot find the original LR product in the US.

There are also numerous brands which originate in Europe that are copied. Amsterdam, English, Bears Own, Nitro, Reds, Rave, Berlin, Liquid Gold are all original European. There are lots of others.

I never understood where Taiwan Blue started - but probably Canada.

Rochefort - that manufacturer was Canadian, now gone. But the original manufacturer of Locker Room and Rush have also gone, right? That is unless you apply a cut off date. Locker Room and Rush were both made first in California, and Irving and Freezer have long since passed. So has Joe Miller, but he only bought a company. So maybe you mean "the original manufacturer from the time when I first tried poppers"?

"One or 2 exist in some form"

You mean ownership has changed I guess. & about Rush PWD - well I just read some Australian guy claiming that Rush was bought by an "Aussie" and you see all kinds of variations of Rush...latest is Rush Fire.

Ontario Popper Dropper said on Mon, 9 Jul 2018 at 12:07...

Ya, agreed, my personal opinion is they are all knockoffs. I remember when the guy that made rush passed on it, in seemed that just after that the quality of poppers just went right down the tubes. The old butyls were amazing. These do gooder governments have done more damage than good. Forced this industry into formulas that are not healthy. Prohibition is never the answer.

Jako said on Mon, 9 Jul 2018 at 14:49...

It all started in 2007 when The EU (Dictatorship) banned Iso Butyl Nitrite.
Its never been the same since.

I Want Real Poppers (UK) said on Mon, 9 Jul 2018 at 17:04...

Jako & Ontario Popper Dropper.

You guys seem to remember the good stuff. IBN is the only stuff that cuts the mustard, nice warm long lasting hit, nice fruity smell, good clean product. I want IBN Now.

IPN and others are just poor versions and will never give the hit that IBN gives. The world is now poorer due to government interference into a product that was for many years safe to use without any nasty side effects.

Last time I had some good IBN in the UK, maybe around 2009/2010, but think this was just stock that had been around before the Bullshit EU ban took over. When to get some more afterwards and it had changed to IPN and burnt my nose to pieces. Tried a couple of different UK brands and all are not worth any amount of money, also get back side effects from UK poppers now as its all IPN.

Maybe one day the idiots in charge will learn of the damage they have caused to people's health and may revert their stupid minds. But don't hold your breath, looks like they did it on purpose.

My question has anyone on here had any good IBN in the last couple of years.

Is IBN sold anywhere on the planet?

I have seen this website http://popperspronto.com/ products say IBN but not sure. Never purchased from these, but if i can get IBN in the US i would travel for a holiday.

Not wanting to travel tho and find i can only get sub standard product.

US Visitors, Can you tell me, do you get good IBN anywhere?

ontario popper dropper said on Mon, 9 Jul 2018 at 18:46...

I have ordered from a few this week, will let you know if I get lucky. One guy is not a company, and he screams his is the real deal. Fingers crossed, he gave good emails, has good prices. I have my doubts, but one must remain hopeful. As to what web sites say, WORTHLESS. As to labels and brands ALL NONSENSE. If your american, there are a few guys making the real deal, but they ship usa only. If your in the usa, search out a site "little brown bottles" hear its the good stuff.

Bill Blattodea said on Mon, 9 Jul 2018 at 22:01...

If you come over then you are welcome to stay at my motel. I often find poppers bottles in the rooms. They leave stains on the bed, anyway i guess it is poppers. I can arrange for a selection of bottles to be waiting for you.

whatever you are into you'll find it round here. Rooms available by the hour, weekly, monthly etc.

Blattodea Motel
Hamtramck, Michigan

Anonymous said on Tue, 10 Jul 2018 at 08:16...

Everything is rubbish!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSoJwgJZ6ZM

Jako said on Tue, 10 Jul 2018 at 10:30...

I Want Real Poppers (UK):
I'm in The UK and I've bought poppers from China, Canada and France.
(They wont export from America)

Its all crap.

ONLY Iso Butyl gives you that strong pulse in the head followed by rapid heartbeat and then that unforgettable smooth warm long lasting rush.

I Want Real Poppers (UK) said on Tue, 10 Jul 2018 at 16:58...

Jako.

Same here, been trying to relive my youth and cannot since the dumbass lawmakers introduced the ban. Not been to America, but i may arrange a trip if i can be sure of getting real IBN, not some watered down crap.

Defo staying away from that IPN crap, all it does is make you ill and no hit.

Hopefully the source i have found on here comes good, I will update if so.

What's the Pentyl stuff like? Don't think i have tried that yet.

Jako said on Tue, 10 Jul 2018 at 17:14...

I want real poppers: I've tried the pentyl/amyl formulas from France. They're disappointing. A pretty good rush at first but then it goes quickly downhill and nausea sets in. I too am trying to relive the 90s when I first discovered poppers.

ontario popper dropper said on Wed, 11 Jul 2018 at 05:13...

Jako I am with you 1oo percent. The old butyl was a mystical experience I will never forget. Total pleasure for sure. I get the feeling it is gone forever

Anonymous said on Wed, 11 Jul 2018 at 07:30...

The REAL question is (and always has been) why does this guy do this?? It's the same BULLSHIT every time.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.