Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Ordering from Canada?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Celtic Thunder
on Fri, 6 Jul 2018 at 00:59

Celtic Thunder said on Fri, 6 Jul 2018 at 00:59...

Anyone know a site we Canadians can use to order poppers? I ordered some thru "Popper R Us" in the UK in March, and I'm still waiting for them(!)

When I sent them an e-mail in May, they gave me some bull-shit answer how 'they've already arrived in your country, it's out of our hands' when according to my tracking #, they've been sitting in the Royal Post Office the entire time, up until just last week!

I've ordered from them before (same nonsense delay), but never this long! (Plus I don't like they way they blatantly lied to me either)

I'd have thought when our PM decided to legalize pot in this country, he'd also reverse that stupid 'poppers ban' imposed on us by some court Canada-wide.

Thanks

Popit said on Fri, 6 Jul 2018 at 15:08...

Royal Post Office? When you get a registered package look at the bar code. When it passes a location they swipe that bar code, and it registers that location.

Last place that was done was at the Royal Post Office you say. Do you not think that might mean that Canadian Customs nabbed it? They would not give it to Canada Post, who would subsequently swipe the code in Montreal ,or Vancouver, or wherever you are.

You say there is a "poppers ban" in Canada, so you already know that customs are likely to not allow it into Canada. I think blaming The Royal Post Office and accusing a poppers shop of lying is not fair.

ontario popper dropper said on Fri, 6 Jul 2018 at 21:11...

Just placed an order with poppers-zone, no idea what there stuff is like, not sposd to be isopropl, says it butyl, hopping against all odds, that iso shit is dreadful and bad. Found an amyl supply in th usa, but they won't ship, and that is a real shape, cause real amyl is safe and amazing.

Diablo said on Thu, 12 Jul 2018 at 09:44...

If your parcel is stopped by Canada Customs your tracking will say after
about six weeks that it is being returned to the sender. Canada Customs does not destroy or seize parcels. They send them back after
testing to the sender. If you order two or three bottles they have a better
chance of getting through Customs. There are a lot of web sites that say that they will either resend the parcel or give you a credit. But trust me from experience they are as you say full of crap. I've been buying from overseas for twenty years and there is only one shop that I know
that will resend at no extra charge.

I Want Real Poppers (UK) said on Thu, 12 Jul 2018 at 17:30...

Lookup a guy on here called Snake, he has the real stuff everyone is looking for. Ordered some sunday, arrived wednesday and had the best poppers night in years.

Anonymous said on Fri, 13 Jul 2018 at 05:42...

Diablo:

http://poppersguide.com/forum/10452

which shop?

Diablo said on Mon, 16 Jul 2018 at 02:56...

For Celtic Thunder
Royal Post Office would be UK not Canada Customs. I've read twice
in here about parcels being stopped by Customs at the country of origin and that in itself seems very strange to me and you also say that
the shipper is telling you that the tracking is telling them that. First of all if you don't have access to the tracking number or the shipper doesn't
supply you with the tracking then you shouldn't be trying to buy from them. Canada Post has its own tracking. Just google to find it and then enter your tracking number. Some overseas suppliers only track to their
own border and Canada Post can't track them any further. I don't buy from those types of web sites either. There is one in Spain that does that. If the product is not allowed in the country then it is stopped at the point of destination not at the point of shipment. I think in my opinion
that there are some suppliers that are trying a new rip off scheme.
Oh and by the way the parcels are usually stopped in Montreal and sent back to the shipper with the contents. Canada Customs will send
you a letter stating that alkyl nitrites are not allowed in Canada.

BottomBoi said on Sun, 7 Oct 2018 at 00:07...

CanadaPoppers.com is awesome. They got all my favourite brands and imy order arrives pretty quick too. Very happy dealing with them

User 147 said on Sat, 31 Aug 2019 at 11:39...

Poppers zone is pentyl isopropyl crap . Your wasting your money.

Bottomboi said on Wed, 4 Sep 2019 at 10:18...

I always use torontopoppers.com. Check em out

JEFFREE said on Sun, 8 Sep 2019 at 17:00...

@Bottomboi agreed!!!

Anon said on Tue, 10 Sep 2019 at 21:30...

Torontopoppers legit

JennyLo said on Tue, 24 Sep 2019 at 21:36...

I took the suggestion of torontopoppers. They were in contact the entire process. Order arrived quick and although one bottle was the wrong size, they fixed it within a couple days. Very satisfied

Blitzy said on Sat, 19 Oct 2019 at 03:15...

Ive had two orders from torontopoppers.com. Delivered fast both times to Montreal

User 147 said on Mon, 28 Oct 2019 at 23:26...

Canada poppers.com not origional isobutyl formula but it works.

Sid said on Wed, 6 Nov 2019 at 15:39...

Toronto Poppers sells IsoB PWD poppers

Jennshere said on Sun, 24 May 2020 at 15:08...

It is illegal to 'sale'/'sell' poppers 'within Canada'. Buying overseas or US is a purchase transaction completed 'not within Canada '. But sending to Canadian residents is 'possession ' which is legal in Canada. CBSA, Is Wrong to Confiscate poppers.

I bought from Toronto Poppers, I did not get what I ordered at all.

Toronto Poppers said on Sun, 24 May 2020 at 15:57...

Hello,

Can you please explain what happened? If you didn’t get what you ordered you should contact us right away.

Thanks

Toronto Poppers said on Sun, 24 May 2020 at 16:03...

We offer a 100% guarantee on all orders. For us to do this we have to put a different label on top of the original label to clear customs. We tell all customers to read the email disclosure explaining the process. Your items are still factory sealed and have there original labels underneath. Just simply remove the outer plastic label and your products are there. Again, please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Debra L said on Mon, 11 Jan 2021 at 07:46...

Ive ordered twice now from Toronto Poppers and was happy with the products and delivery was in reasonable time. Just about to place a 3rd order. As for price. Cheaper is always nicer, but lets face it these are no longer legal in Canada so if we still want the product we have to pay a bit more for it. Im sure who we are ordering from is at risk in one way or another and that comes with a cost. Anyways it was well worth it and i can spend that on 3 or 4 drinks in the bar. Thanks Toronto Poppers for your service. :-)

Derrick said on Fri, 27 Aug 2021 at 21:31...

I get mine from Canadapoppers.com

They are Canadian based so I don’t have to worry about customs seizing them. They have been around for years and love their service.

They have so many brands, I am like a kid in the candy store when I go to their site.. They are the only ones I used for the past few years.

Mark said on Wed, 27 Oct 2021 at 00:05...

Got mine from shinypoppers.ca

Check them out here’s there number as well they are legit

(289) 274-4670

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.