Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

thought i would try something new

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by bubba58tn
on Wed, 19 Oct 2016 at 11:08

bubba58tn said on Wed, 19 Oct 2016 at 11:08...

well like the tittle says I thought I would try something new so I went yesterday and got me some jungle juice plus so when I get a chance to give it a try I will be sharing the details on here as to how good it is mite be a few days

Anonymous said on Fri, 28 Oct 2016 at 20:39...

How did you get on?

Anonymous said on Sun, 30 Oct 2016 at 20:07...

j

Poppers Manila said on Tue, 8 Nov 2016 at 03:15...

For Sale in Manila Original Formula Pure and Clean AMYL NITRITE
Freshly Made Per Order
https://www.facebook.com/rushpoppersmanila/

Manila-Poppers said on Fri, 30 Dec 2016 at 06:00...

100% Concentrate Isobuty Nitrite

https://www.facebook.com/rushpoppersmanila/

Manila-Poppers4Sale said on Fri, 30 Dec 2016 at 06:22...

#rushpoppersmanila #rushpoppersforsalemanila #poppersforsaleinphilippines #manilapoppersrush

Marcos said on Mon, 23 Jan 2017 at 21:44...

Olá, visite http://odorizador.blogspot.com que tem os tipos de poppers no Brasil que vendo e em http://perfumesrw.com a loja para pedidos.

Abraço.
Marcos
Hello, visit http://odorizador.blogspot.com that has the types of poppers in Brazil that sell and at http://perfumesrw.com the store for orders.

Hug.
Marcos

Anonymous said on Tue, 7 Feb 2017 at 20:07...

I tried the manilla site on facebook and they only ship locally not to uk

Esther said on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 at 14:10...

Please Visit the following website to get wholesale price:
http://rush.estush.com

Basil Chambers said on Mon, 27 Feb 2017 at 18:48...

Stay away from ISO propyl, it's poison.

Motörhead Sherwood said on Thu, 2 Mar 2017 at 10:58...

Inform yourself of the dangers regarding poppers. Specifically IPN and vision loss: poppersguide/forum/10213

Basil Chambers said on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 at 16:37...

Yes, the topics on vision loss are essential reading for those who want to avoid Poppers Maculophy. IPN being the main causer.

ledcouponer said on Wed, 8 Mar 2017 at 00:08...

I have a few genuine One Shot Red d'amyl for sale on eBay. When they are gone, so is this post.

ledcouponer said on Sun, 12 Mar 2017 at 15:34...

I couldn't remove the last post.
There is nothing for sale.

snake said on Sun, 19 Mar 2017 at 09:05...

Hi all I still have the good stuff for sale
Please see my reviews dotted around the site
Mail me on
Rmyers65@hotmail.co.uk
Cheers

relámpago said on Wed, 26 Apr 2017 at 11:58...

nitrito de amilo...nitrito de isobutilo???

Marcos said on Mon, 29 May 2017 at 21:13...

If you come to Brazil and are interested in a poppers produced here in Brazil, send email: poppers.vendopoppers@gmail.com or go to: odorizador.blogspot.com

Meemoo said on Sat, 1 Jul 2017 at 01:56...

Hi in just getting over a paint addiction and I need something to take the edge off. It doesn't have to get me high but it does have to smell similar to paint with out killing me. Does any one have any suggestions?

Usertwo said on Fri, 14 Jul 2017 at 15:25...

Long time user of poppers. If you could get poppers with their original formulas that would be good. Today's formulas of isopropyl and pentyl nitrite are just weak, cough inducing waste of money. Legalities aside isobutyl which are what most good poppers contain are illegal because supposedly they can cause cancer, but cigarettes are legal.! Now wait it gets worse the companies that sell these poppers all claim to be original and new or no fakes from pwd or lockeroom who have been out of business for years. So if someone could please post sites that ship original formula poppers worldwide. Thank you.

Anonymous said on Fri, 21 Jul 2017 at 22:43...

Jungle juice.com, best delivery ever,RAM feel like you were back in the 90'si 'm from the 80's, received 4, 100% today, they are crap.

I'm a straight bloke but I need poppers every 5 or so years I had a very traumatic and abusive upbringing and I am 50 now but I still need to escaped now and again I'm a ship a whale boy from the 80's

Help

george.cbt@gmail.com

Don't trust snake as I offered him cash and he insisted on pay pal should I.

Can't start a new forum wish I figured that out years ago, lol.

Love poppers but not from his website lol

Thanks

George

George said on Fri, 21 Jul 2017 at 22:51...

Ps I'm fucking mill wall but I loved the ship and whale in downtown Bermondsey for years growing up and as a Millwll supporter I met life long friends so George.cbt@gmail.com just need one decent bottle, sort of honest, lol

Thanks help please

cheers George

Snake said on Mon, 24 Jul 2017 at 09:57...

I only use PayPal as it's safer for the buyer and the seller and you can't trust idiots that want to send money in the post
How safe is that ?

Seshmonster.98 said on Mon, 14 Aug 2017 at 16:07...

The best poppers I have had in the uk is PURE GOLD

Warning said on Tue, 22 Aug 2017 at 04:27...

Poppers can wipe out your central vision. Stay away otherwise you may have serious eye problems. Google "poppers maculopathy" to find out more info. It's true, it's serious, it's happening.

Gazza said on Fri, 25 Aug 2017 at 11:43...

I like using my nebulizer mask, unscrew the plastic container put a bit of tissue at the bottom and pour a bit of the poppers in and attack to the mask. Feels really nice and last for up to 10 minutes.

Tobyb1 said on Fri, 25 Aug 2017 at 20:37...

Where can I get real Amyl selling to U.S.? I tried poppers aroma.com from France and while I really like the products (don't leave me with headaches and rush is pretty good) I am having a hard time now getting it out of France customs it appears. Been held up for days now. Any other place that sells really good original amyl or close to it? I want to receive them to the U.S. by next thursday.

Hullo said on Sat, 14 Oct 2017 at 14:25...

lockeroom who have been out of business for years.

This is the second time I have spotted this piece of bullshit/ Locker Room Marketing Ltd are not out of business. Why some guy is going around saying this? I also note the same person is spitting poison at French shops for some reason?

PS. What is a "a ship a whale boy" Is it something to do with sailors?

B.A. Stard, M.A (Cantab) said on Wed, 18 Oct 2017 at 08:44...

To ship a whale boy ; vernacular (circa 1780) a deviant practice - encountered at certain ports on the Continent - involves the usage of sea water, a funnel, and whale blubber. Practiced by sailors upon one another as part of a shore-side debauch.

Universum etymological English dictionarie by Dr K.Y Jellyman (1740)

Kris said on Thu, 2 Nov 2017 at 05:59...

Hi everyone. I was wondering if people might want to take a break from all the 'Popper' debates and searching to talk about other things they might have in common with me. I don't want to piss anybody off because I'm not talking specifically about Poppers only so if it does, sorry.

Obviously, everyone has their own preferences but for me, BBC is mine, and for me at least, it was true, I never went back. I'm white btw. Nothing feels better to me than to take a big hit and make love to and worship that beautiful Black cock. Anyway, I was just curious about how others around the world might feel the same way I do about BBC. I'm in the US and I've often wondered what it would be like to be with an Black guy from another country, not just because they're Black, but like the cultural differences and language,etc. I never will forget my first experience with a Black man, I never want to forget. It was my first trip to a bathhouse and I was barely 18, I was so new to 'the scene' it had to be obvious to everyone and I was overwhelmed with sexual advances that I honestly didn't know how to react or respond and I became frustrated and I'll admit, a little scared. I wandered the dark hallways, navigating my way through the gropes and I came to a point that I'd had enough, so I headed back to my little room with its little bed and little nightstand and a light just bright enough that I could see that my wallet was still in my pants and I still had my $25 bucks. I got dressed and headed towards an exit when I passed a room and the door, like most, was open just enough to get a good look as you walked by, without being obnoxious and just stopping to stare, well, I saw him lying there, on his back, the little white towel was draped across his crotch and there was a huge bulge under that towel. It must have been at least a minute, maybe two, before I realized I was being one of those unwanted obnoxious people and starring at him, well, that bulge anyway. When I realized it, I had to force myself to stop looking at it and then I looked up towards his face and he was looking right into my eyes. I could feel the blood rushing to my face as I blushed from embarrassment and then he smiled at me and pulled that small white towel from across his legs and that cock stood straight up. You could have hung a flag off of it. I had never ever seen anything like it. When we made eye contact again, he didn't hesitate and he said
"all you have to do is to decide to come get it".

Maud Linn said on Tue, 7 Nov 2017 at 15:10...

I love the BBC! Bring back Robert Kilroy-Silk!

Snake said on Fri, 10 Nov 2017 at 19:38...

Hi all I'm still selling the good stuff
Please read the comments dotted around this site by my customers.
I'm on
rmyers65@hotmail.co.uk
Cheers

Jerome Nutgrabber III said on Wed, 15 Nov 2017 at 13:05...

I am also bored by the poppers debate, rush this, jungle juice that. Secret formulas and all that amyl butyl jazz. But, do I wish to discuss the propriety of starring at a man's crotch in places of ill repute? No.

One thing I notice:

"what it would be like to be with an Black guy from another country"

I suppose the poster is referring to Africa? or Jamaica? or Brazil?

Naff said on Fri, 17 Nov 2017 at 15:17...

Hi.

I have no reply from Snake.

Any help to contact him would be very appreciate. :-)

Thanks to all and have a good day.

Bi Jingo said on Fri, 24 Nov 2017 at 13:38...

BBC is full of anti-Brexit bias! I only watch Chanel No 5. I believe GB's negotiating position would be enhanced if we offered the French something we do not want - Essex. I sincerely believe that Nigel FaRage should be put in charge. Thank you.

glasgow bhoy. said on Sat, 25 Nov 2017 at 09:11...

not getting an effect at all now from poppers,bein using for past 2 years about twice a week 5-6 hits .remember my first few months off using it blew my head off, even with isopropyle,but the effects are now zero.anyone got any tips to getting the originale feeling back,as I have built a tolerance,will abstinence for a few weeks or a few months help lower my tolerance,or is that me having to go without now as I wont waste any more money on poppers?can i recreate my earlier highs?even the proper butyle wont do the trick.im an addict and alcoholic but have been 2 years clean from everything apart from my moderate popper use,so would be disappointed if I don't have my poppers to look forward too.take care people.

foxx said on Mon, 27 Nov 2017 at 18:29...

If you have previous alcohol issues, then your body metabolism might be considerably changed and this will mean all sorts of things change, not just with poppers.

I would advise you to ditch poppers and concentrate on your sobriety. Well done by the way 2 years is great! Life is nice (or can be with effort) without alcohol, pills, or poppers.

All the best!

Bobin Socks said on Tue, 28 Nov 2017 at 22:41...

I recommend offering Stoke-on-Trent to Brussels as a "sweetener" in any hard Brexit deal.

Lurker said on Wed, 6 Dec 2017 at 08:22...

You could have hung a flag off of it...

I find that hard to believe! The length of any flag must be a quarter of the height of the pole. Most flags are 90 cm x 150 cm. This means 90 x 4 = 360cm. So this guy had 3.6 meter flagpole protruding from his skimpy towel? It must have been a strap-on, or maybe you were seeing things.
0.3429 meters is a big whopper to most.

Math 4 Bathouse said on Thu, 7 Dec 2017 at 21:14...

The average height of a male in the United States is 175.7 cm or 1.757 meters. If the pole is 3.6 meters then it would be 2.04 men in height.

Now I assume this was the 1970's, therefore we need to factor in platform heels, so lets say 2.25 men, with one standing on the others head. It is patently ludicrous to suggest that this anatomical feature could be accommodated in any way whatsoever. If attempted it would literally go in one end and out the other. Would probably damage the building as well! ..suddenly crashing through a wall and impaling another visitor. This individual is a figment of the imagination, if not he may be an alien visitor from another galaxy.

Dr Ama Queen said on Wed, 13 Dec 2017 at 19:02...

The proposition is fallacious. The increase in blood pressure required to engorge this fanciful 3.6 meter pole would cause the average individual to collapse. If one accepts the proposition that size is co-related to height this person would need to be 158 meters in height(*) the height of Lincoln Cathedral! As it happens the spire was blown off in year 1549.

(*)The average willy is 4 cm long, average height is 175.7 cm (USA) therefore ratio is deduced.

Enough of this already!

Ama

Necklace said on Sun, 17 Dec 2017 at 09:22...

It is a metaphor; flag pole stands straight.

Poppers? What is this new formula Isoamyl nitrite? C5H11NO2 It seems to be the same as pentyl which is the same as amyl. Very confusing that amyl has three names now.

ThatGuy said on Mon, 18 Dec 2017 at 02:09...

Amyl refers to an isomer of pentyl (5 carbon alkyl substitutent). N-Pentyl nitrite has a chain of 5 carbon atoms, whereas the amyl group is a chain of 4 with a methyl group coming off the second last carbon from the nitrite group (making a fork at the opposite end, a bit like an isopropyl group). In addition, isoamyl nitrite means the same thing. They will vary slightly, although the difference in effects may be imperceptible - closer than how (iso)butyl or (iso)propyl nitrite esters will make you feel.

soxlover said on Mon, 18 Dec 2017 at 16:05...

Thanks for the info! But pentyl nitrite has no comparison (IN MY EXPERIENCE ONLY) to the rougher head banging dizzy effects of iso-butyl or iso-propyl. It is smoother longer and not so disorientating. I have always viewed isobutyl with caution and been more comfortable with pentyl. Is that generally right?

tex7 said on Thu, 4 Jan 2018 at 13:10...

NotSleeping said on Sun, 7 Jan 2018 at 17:51...

Best place for wholesale poppers?

steampunk said on Tue, 9 Jan 2018 at 07:26...

The GOLDEN AGE of poppers was 1960-1969. In 1960 the FDA stopped classifying amyl.

After 1969, when the decision was reversed, commercialization really took off and what one famous poppers personality labeled "the regulatory dance" began. Then came butyl and later all those others including the ISO's. Cyclohexyl was created as USA poppers, never used that one.

Noticing lots of talk about the poppers cough. Isobutyl nitrite is known to cause bronchitis that affects the trachea. Nobody is mentioning "poppers tolerance" where repeated use diminishes the effect. That means folks use more and that is what causes lung irritation.

Poppers India said on Tue, 9 Jan 2018 at 12:39...

Hi Guys, Hope everyone is well, please check out our safe and secure site

www.poppersindia.com

for Top grade poppers and Sex toys at affordable prices.

Please note: All our Poppers are Produced in the UK (not china) as 90% of poppers supplied in india are from Chinese origin

soxlover said on Wed, 10 Jan 2018 at 10:47...

Your poppers contain what formula, P India?

Jump! said on Sun, 21 Jan 2018 at 11:53...

Doubt you will get a reply from a drive-by advertiser. Poppers are not what they used to be when you were 23. You are now what? mid 40s? You think your physical and mental responses will be the same? 20 years says they will not. There are new formulas, yezzzz...but isobutyl amyl cyclohexyl butyl have been around a long, long time, my brothers. The chemical composition has not changed and this bullshit about secret additives and processes is just conspiracy theory. PS. Joe's secret was he had expensive quality bottling machines / low oxidization. You are better off looking for Noah's Ark in South Deering than the mythical poppers of the past.

Snake said on Sat, 10 Feb 2018 at 09:34...

Hi all .
I'm still selling the good stuff
Mail me on rmyers65@hotmail.co.uk
Cheers

Marcos said on Sat, 3 Mar 2018 at 13:41...

Interessado em comprar poppers no Brasil, me envie um email
poppers.vendopoppers@gmail.com

JoshVR said on Wed, 17 Feb 2021 at 10:45...

Guys - check out the website thetruthaboutpoppers.com

It is clearly stated by these companies that it is not for human consumption - If you know that there is a 50% chance that your vision could be affected by using poppers - would you really take the chance or the risk?. Unfortunately the reason why some of you find this site is when you are having issues after using these products - some people have no idea that their mental health / other physical issues are as a result of their popper usage. It's a solvent - and your abusing a solvent. It's called Solvent abuse / Chroming. Let's call it what it is - just because its been used by gay guys to make sex easier doesn't take away from what it actually does to you. Don't trust these companies who make these products as though they have a duty of care to you. They wouldn't even bother contacting you back if you damaged yourself as the result of using their product. Give them the finger that your not dumb enough to believe that they really think their products consist of Gay men who have an obsession with polishing their leather harnesses in night clubs, an ongoing nostalgic use of VCRs, and wanting their home to smell like a pungent volatile substance such as dirty socks

Stay Safe - Stay away from Poppers.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.