Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers in Finland

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Kleero
on Tue, 18 Oct 2016 at 12:37

Kleero said on Tue, 18 Oct 2016 at 12:37...

I recently bought JJ, Rush Ultra and Iron Horse but all of them contain isoprobyl. So my question is that, is there any place in finland you know of that sells poppers that don't contain isoprobyl? Got that small yellow dot in central vision from those. Haven't been using them after the first time.

Seller should be in finland because it's not legal to order poppers from other countries.

Smutraz said on Mon, 31 Oct 2016 at 13:38...

You can visit Keltainen Ruusu by yourself and they will tell you whats the main ingredient but you can't ask them online from their website thanks to Finnish Laws.

I use only JJ Black Label because it uses Pentyl Nitrite and I get best results with it, though if you use it too much you will get slight green tinge in the center of the vision.
I have tried Man Scent and JJ Platinum and they used Isopropyl and I did not like the eyesight thing those gave, a lot stronger yellow/purple tinge compared to Black Label.

Qra said on Mon, 7 Nov 2016 at 13:13...

@Smutraz:

Any idea what the poppers they have on their website are? They're listed as small, big and premium without any other details, at those prices I'd be pissed if I got some worthless isopropyl crap. Helsinki is too far for me to go ask them in person.

manila rush po said on Tue, 8 Nov 2016 at 03:14...

For Sale in Manila
https://www.facebook.com/rushpoppersmanila/

sasha said on Wed, 23 Nov 2016 at 14:15...

Try aromaoflove.com they have nice ones. i try it couple of times. ship from europa so very easy to do.

Sexy-poppers.fr said on Fri, 25 Nov 2016 at 16:30...

FREE delivery to finland With sexy-poppers.fr
Only right poppers

Smutraz said on Tue, 29 Nov 2016 at 12:59...

@Qra

They have pretty much majority of the favourites. You can ask them online "Do you have X poppers in Y size?" and they will answer in short time but you can't ask the ingredients, they just never answer back.

I can recommend JJ Black Label for those who do not want Isopropyl.

Esther said on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 at 14:14...

Please visit the following website to get wholesale price:
http://rush.estush.com

snake said on Thu, 23 Mar 2017 at 16:56...

Hi all I'm still selling the good stuff see my reviews dotted around the site please mail me on rmyers65@hotmail.co.uk
Cheers

nicooo said on Fri, 31 Mar 2017 at 13:37...

i order to here (http://junglejuiceparis.eu/en/) and they send me real poppers (real good ones) by fedex for free.

?? said on Thu, 20 Apr 2017 at 04:26...

test

Sissy said on Sun, 23 Jul 2017 at 12:07...

I buy my jungle juice plus (no mixture !) and I receive the day after by FedEx. They send in Finland too. Shipping fees are free. I love their pack of highrise big bottles too. the link is www.junglejuiceeurope.com

Warning said on Tue, 22 Aug 2017 at 04:23...

Poppers can wipe out your central vision. Stay away otherwise you may have serious eye problems. Google "poppers maculopathy" to find out more info. It's true, it's serious, it's happening.

a said on Sun, 3 Sep 2017 at 12:39...

It is as legal order poppers from other countries as buy in Finland.

Real and strong poppers Made In Canada said on Thu, 16 Nov 2017 at 20:44...

Real and strong poppers Made In Canada
Delivery in Canada, Europe, and USA , Asia
Fast and free delivery

Jungle Juice Platinum, Jungle Juice Black Label, Highrise, Real Amsterdam, Blue Boy, Jungle Juice PLUS, Amsterdam, Jacked, all your favorites poppers !

And real ones ! No fake ! Very secure and discreet parcel with tracking number.

for Canada and USA : discreet and super fast shipping with EMS Air Cargo free shipping.

glasgow bhoy. said on Sat, 25 Nov 2017 at 09:15...

not getting an effect at all now from poppers,bein using for past 2 years about twice a week 5-6 hits .remember my first few months off using it blew my head off, even with isopropyle,but the effects are now zero.anyone got any tips to getting the originale feeling back,as I have built a tolerance,will abstinence for a few weeks or a few months help lower my tolerance,or is that me having to go without now as I wont waste any more money on poppers?can i recreate my earlier highs?even the proper butyle wont do the trick.im an addict and alcoholic but have been 2 years clean from everything apart from my moderate popper use,so would be disappointed if I don't have my poppers to look forward too.take care people.

Anonymous said on Sat, 3 Mar 2018 at 13:42...

Interessado em comprar poppers no Brasil, me envie um email
poppers.vendopoppers@gmail.com

Ex Libris said on Fri, 18 May 2018 at 08:25...

Anonymous, Brazil is rather a long way from Finland. I suppose Finnish people might visit Rio and be interested. Check out Penedo aka Colonia Finlandesa :-)

I am Zani said on Wed, 30 May 2018 at 21:45...

Hi everyone, just checking if you ever heard "Tom of Finland" poppers. I want to know whether is this real, i tried to search on the net but nothing appeared. The seller claims that its a limited edition.

Karwan.mohmmed said on Fri, 22 Mar 2019 at 12:14...

Ssd

Smutraz said on Wed, 15 May 2019 at 08:36...

Just for heads up for anyone checking to buy poppers in Finland.

Our beloved Customs made raid to Keltainen Ruusu (sexshop) earlier this year (and propably other sexshops too) and confiscated all the poppers from there.
Now they also confiscate poppers you import from another country, EU or not.
This is because poppers are nowdays classified as prescription medicine and only pharmaceuticals have right to sell these.
So you would need doctors prescription in order to order these from other countries and you have to show that to the Customs should your order get caught in their checkup.

How do I know? I got my order confiscated by Customs earlier this month and since this was my first time they didn't issue any other penalties than that confiscation.
I had to explain why these were brought here, do I have required license yadda yadda. Told them it was for personal use but I did not know they were prescription medicine as you used to be able to get these from sexshops earlier.

Now I am just trying to find alternative route to get my poppers or alternative for poppers.
It was a fun bit of harmless (as possible) fun we had but now even that has been taken away, I guess we have to become hardcore criminals :V

Gayth said on Sun, 4 Aug 2019 at 14:34...

I agree with Smutraz. Using poppers is harmless fun! Why does everything - even the most harmless little bit of fun - have to be taken away form us! Prohibition ain't the way!

Dony said on Mon, 14 Oct 2019 at 21:03...

where I can online order the Tom for bottom poppers and shipping to Asia. Please give me advice

Poppers.ee said on Thu, 5 Nov 2020 at 07:03...

Order Poppers from Estonia to Finland in just 3 days!

Discreet package, 100% delivery

www.poppers.ee

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.