Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Serious people - reviews

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by shoemaker
on Mon, 10 Oct 2016 at 10:25

shoemaker said on Mon, 10 Oct 2016 at 10:25...

Are there any mature people here that can contribute serious reviews of popper they have tried? Thank you.

bubba58tn said on Fri, 14 Oct 2016 at 12:22...

the story I posted about my first time trying jungle juice platinum is in fact a very true story and I am going to be getting more of it when I make it back to where I got it and yes believe it are not it came from an adult bookstore in Tennessee and I used it for my toy play and anal stretching twice a day for two days in a row and to give an ideal the toy play im talking about the one that morning lasted like 4 hours and the one that evening lasted about 3 hours and like I said I did the very same thing for about the same times the next day and the only side effects I had was it still left my ass craving lots more penetration I didn't even have the nose burn that I hear so much about even after I took two small peaces of a paper towel an folded them just so they would fit just inside my nose then dab them in the jj platinum and stuck one in each side of my nose and all I can say is omg what a rush but in trying that you got to be very careful are you will over do it like I almost I because the high and heart rate and relaxing feeling will stay as long as the towels are in there and wet so like I said be very careful I did leeve mine in for I think close to 3 to 5 min. and when I did take them out it took my heart rate like 20 to 30 min to slow down but the buss and relax feeling lasted another 20 are min and I am being very honest here as well as the other story I posted on here again I will say when using any kind of poppers always use good judgement and be careful because like any other thing you can very easy over do it and one other thing remember out bodys and systems are different so what works for me mite not work for you and/are may not have the same effects on you so again I say be careful and have a great day

bubba58tn said on Fri, 14 Oct 2016 at 12:25...

one other thing I also tried Rush in the yellow and red bottle and it was ok but it was no where neer as strong are last as long as the jjplatinum

Nicooo said on Wed, 23 Aug 2017 at 17:07...

Real poppers with free FedEx shipping fees :
In Europe, Canada and USA !
www.junglejuiceeurope.com

User147 said on Sat, 6 Jan 2018 at 09:19...

Their formulas are pentyl and isoamyl and isopropyl combinations.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.