Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

REAL jungle juice in Australia?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Prep rot
on Thu, 29 Sep 2016 at 16:21

Prep rot said on Thu, 29 Sep 2016 at 16:21...

Where can I find some real jungle juice poppers in Australia? I've ordered from a site that claimed to have the real jungle juice, but it turned out to be fake since it was exactly like another brand I had bought. And if you don't know any in Australia, are there any site that ship internationally who sell the original jungle juice?

nickers said on Fri, 30 Sep 2016 at 06:54...

since it was exactly like another brand I had bought.

That's logic for you! They probably contained the same formula & that is all. There is not a never-ending list of formulas. All poppers in the USA (well, nearly all) are IBN, so by your logic: Rush is REAL, but Ram isn't. Jungle Juice is big in Europe, you cannot find it in the US as the manufacturer does not export there.

Anonymous said on Wed, 1 Feb 2017 at 22:33...

I bought the same it had a jungle juice label but on the back in the glass it says RUSH
i bought another label brand it too had RUSH in the glass
both smelt the same and didnt have an impact like others
i bought it in rydalmere
Which is a fake?
how do you know if it is isobutyl?

Cosy said on Tue, 10 Oct 2017 at 17:53...

Prep rot -- poppersforsale.com, used them a few times now

NTBiman said on Wed, 11 Oct 2017 at 02:12...

It is confusing.....there are so many counterfeit versions of the big name brands, getting the original can be hard. The Locker Room brand of Jungle Juice out of Canada is good quality and reliable and available from many sex shops around Australia, but the bottle labels don't say which nitrite they contain. This makes it hard to avoid (iso) propyl if you worry about the eyesight risk as I do. I have also bought versions of Rush and other brands from Saunas in Sydney and Melbourne, which do the job when you are desperate, but are obvious fakes, with cheap fuzzy labels etc, and give me yellow spots before eyes which scares me.

I have been getting my supplies from a website in Europe, which tells me what is in the bottles, is cheaper than the shops even with postage, and arrives safely in about a week.

Realdeal said on Wed, 29 Jan 2020 at 14:45...

575 5-star reviews don't lie...

Https://Aussiediscreet.com

Same day ship, tracking, gifts, free reship if issues with customs and discreet packaging for domestic aussies.

VIP code: CHATMEUP

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.