Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Burn marks

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Glory Hole 2
on Tue, 20 Sep 2016 at 20:39

Glory Hole 2 said on Tue, 20 Sep 2016 at 20:39...

I have read a lot about keeping those nose burn marks to the minimum but using the spay give me headaches. I clean the tip of the bottle but still. I saw some plastic inhalers but they look kind of big, don't know if they work. As keep it clean and have good results!
Any advice will be appreciated. I usually do Glory hole so is mostly out my place with not way to wash my face-off- at least right away.
Tks

dfs said on Thu, 22 Sep 2016 at 03:15...

I recently got burn marks on my nose, and it's almost been a week and they still haven't healed. I had never got them before until then, and I realised why. I bought the big 30ml bottle, and once there was only about half left, it was difficult to sniff in the fumes. So I kind of pushed the bottle up against my nose and breathed in really hard. I'm guessing I got some of the liquid on my nose and didn't wash it off, so that's why I ended up with burns. I don't know if it's relevant to your situation, but if you are using a bigger bottle, try transferring some of it to a smaller one. That's what I did and I'm hoping it works.

Anonymous said on Sat, 24 Sep 2016 at 18:36...

> plastic inhalers

No. There exists a little metal thingy with a mesh in it and chain. They have cotton inserts...plastic and nitrites is a no.

flower4u said on Mon, 9 Apr 2018 at 12:18...

yeah I also just saw some of those plastic ones - looks like a cross between a sippy cup and a pipe. There was a picture of a woman on the box with the pipe stuck up one nostril. Oh yeah it looked kinda nutty...i am thinking that they are for nasal decongestants like menthol?

ChapStick said on Thu, 20 Sep 2018 at 04:32...

Apply a light coating of ChapStick to areas you wish to protect. Apply as needed.

popsiqueen said on Sun, 21 Oct 2018 at 14:56...

This has recently come on the market- exactly what we need!
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=312251364753&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229508&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

Sam said on Tue, 2 Apr 2019 at 09:26...

I used poppers 2 weeks ago. After 2 minutes my nose started burning. In couple of hours I got mark under my nose. I am very worried about it. How can I disappear that mark. Pls help me

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.