Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Getting rid of smell of spilt poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Anonymous
on Fri, 16 Sep 2016 at 15:47

Anonymous said on Fri, 16 Sep 2016 at 15:47...

Does anyone know how to get rid of the smell of spilt poppers?

Spilt some 3 days ago and I can still smell it in the room - that shit is just not going away. Tried scrubbing, and bicarb of soda, but the smell is still there. Not sure if its safe to put some bleach down?

Anyone had a similar thing? Will the smell eventually just go?

Other thing is I've had a terrible stomach ache because of the smell - this is Pentyl by the way - seriously stinky stuff at the best of times.

Maninasuitcase said on Fri, 16 Sep 2016 at 15:56...

Fresh air will clear it, keep windows and doors open as much as possible.

The Colonel said on Sat, 17 Sep 2016 at 11:30...

Stomach ache! Fresh air is key as Private Suitcase says. Do NOT mix any chemical with bleach ever! That goes for certain kinds of domestic cleaning products too - DO NOT DO IT. When you use bleach for normal cleaning: you must ensure the room is ventilated and does not come into contact with any other commercial fluids.

No idea what bicarbonate and soda + nitrites will do, but I suggest that is causing your malaise. You sound like an accident waiting to happen.

hobbs said on Sun, 26 Mar 2017 at 01:05...

I know exactly what will work...baby powder/talcum powder! I accidentally spilled a bottle onto my bedroom rug once, and couldn't get rid of the smell. I tried everything. Then, being the experimenter that I am, and on a whim, I tried sprinkling baby powder on the spill area; the smell disappeared immediately...and stayed gone! Good luck!

Anonymous said on Wed, 26 Jul 2017 at 08:38...

Use a hair dryer ! It works , heat the poppers it will vaporized

Anonymous said on Sat, 11 Nov 2017 at 18:29...

Help me !! I accidentally spilled poppers water on my coat and I can’t get it out! I don’t know what to do, if I can’t get rid of it I’m just gonna throw it out

Budd said on Tue, 9 Jan 2018 at 13:05...

Why throw it out! Simply use the mark left by the spilled poppers as an ice breaker when out cruising downtown tearooms.

Anonymous said on Sat, 14 Apr 2018 at 04:37...

Baby powder works like a charm! Sprinkle some over the spill area, let it sit for a while, then vacuum it up, smell will be gone!

Budd's Budd said on Wed, 23 May 2018 at 16:37...

Budd youre the man broooooooooo!

aL said on Tue, 8 Oct 2019 at 22:25...

spilled poppers on tile floor and now its all dried and sticky, dont know hot to clean

VuaxHallQueen said on Sun, 5 Apr 2020 at 19:18...

Talc powder worked instantly on an extreme spillage. Thanks to hobbs for the advice!! Legend

Poppspopps said on Sun, 31 May 2020 at 13:02...

How about the stains? I spilt some poppers on my duvet and I think it may leave a mark... how can I get rid of it?

Bish said on Fri, 13 Nov 2020 at 13:16...

Talcum popoep worked!

Jake said on Wed, 3 Mar 2021 at 20:12...

For a spill on a duvet try vacuuming it, keeping the hose pressed on each spot for 10 about seconds, it sucks the fumes out! (and into the air lol) open ur windows :P

So fucked said on Thu, 3 Jun 2021 at 04:16...

So I spilt poppers on my bed I dont have baby powder or any type of powder how do I get the damn smell out

Kris Keith said on Fri, 6 Aug 2021 at 20:12...

Thanks guys! Going to go grab some Baby powder.

Also fucked said on Sat, 22 Jan 2022 at 03:58...

Spilled poppers TWICE today. Now its in my mattress and nothing is working. Not even baby powder. Idk how itd even work either lol its INSIDE my bed not on the surface. So yeah. Mega fucked.

Sky said on Tue, 22 Mar 2022 at 21:31...

I spilled poppers last night on the carpet and forget abt it , well I just remembered because I smelled it and now I realize I’ve been inhaling the stuff all night and day , I tried to get it up with all purpose cleaner and sprayed febreze on it , then I realized mixing the chemicals might harm me ? I opened all the windows in my apartment and closed off the door to my room , and I gunna be fine or should I go to the hospital?

Amyl chemist said on Fri, 3 Jun 2022 at 04:59...

Guys if you want an excellent hit which is both safe and extremely effective then never sniff directly from the bottle. Always take a piece of tissue and place about 0.5 mls on it by quickly inverting the bottle quickly to get some of the sheet of ( kitchen role or a few sheets of toilet role) and quickly place this in a large jam jar or Bolognese jar and close the lid. The vapour will build up and you will be able to enjoy a nice hit several times during sex without any danger of spilling liquid or getting some liquid up for nose (painful) you will also be able to regulate your dose whenever you want during your session. Make sure afterwards you throw the tissue away as it will only go yellow and be oxidised and nasty. Also you can know that you have a hit just waiting to be easily opened at your own convenience (have towel incase of lubed up fingers).
Incase of Side effects I found ammonia from smelling salts good for counteracting the cough as it neutralises the nitric acids in the lungs immediately. Have safe horny fun guys.

R said on Fri, 26 Aug 2022 at 00:23...

A guy spilled a brand new bottle in my car seats and it wont go away i gave a coworker a ride and i was feeling it. How can the smell go away?

nzscrub said on Mon, 5 Dec 2022 at 03:24...

Yeah, just spilled a brand new 30ml all over myself and the couch at a place I'm house sitting. Tried soaking it out with water but nothing so far, still stinks lol. I've got 4 days to fix it, HELP

M said on Mon, 3 Apr 2023 at 17:36...

Spilled poppers all over my desk at work. How do i get rid of this smell before tomorrow?? haha don't ask how it happened.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.