Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

How do you dispose of old poppers?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Anonymous
on Fri, 9 Sep 2016 at 17:21

Anonymous said on Fri, 9 Sep 2016 at 17:21...

How does everyone get rid of their old poppers? Is it safe to just throw them in a black binbag with your other household waste? Or do you let them evaporate?

JohnDoe said on Fri, 9 Sep 2016 at 17:55...

I flush the liquid down the toilet and throw the bottle into a trash container for color glass.

Maninasuitcase said on Fri, 9 Sep 2016 at 19:05...

I always flush old poppers down the toilet, then I remove all labelling from the brown bottle and shred it.

Anonymous said on Fri, 9 Sep 2016 at 20:48...

you really shred it.. why is that?

Maninasuitcase said on Fri, 9 Sep 2016 at 21:48...

Yes, neighbours poking around in bins, and you've generally need a good sense of housekeeping.

Anonymous said on Sat, 10 Sep 2016 at 12:57...

Surely no harm would come of just chucking them away with the rest of the household waste? I don't think councils rummage through black bin liners?

Maninasuitcase said on Sat, 10 Sep 2016 at 14:29...

I also recommend wiping all traces of fingerprints and DNA from the brown bottle, screw top and labelling.

Bilbo said on Sat, 10 Sep 2016 at 18:41...

Why are your neighbors likely to be "poking around" in your bins? They are looking for what exactly...food, or evidence to get you evicted?

I think the OP means the fluid only. I do not understand this paranoia trip about the label -- unless you are living on a Klu Klux Klan compound. Why would anyone be concerned that others discover they use poppers?

Maninasuitcase said on Sat, 10 Sep 2016 at 20:18...

How on earth did you guess I live in a KKK compound and D. Dukes checks all bins on a regular basis?

Lam Poon Chinese Takeaway said on Sat, 10 Sep 2016 at 21:19...

Bilbo works for Illuminati, he know all....including what you do in the bath.... with that bottle of Matey.

The Colonel said on Sun, 11 Sep 2016 at 16:36...

Daft blighters! Just flush the remains down the khazi. As for disposing of the bottle: if concerned about privacy simply slip into pocket and chuck it away outside in a bin somewhere. Man up!

Maninasuitcase said on Mon, 12 Sep 2016 at 17:19...

A Colonel should know a lot better than that. Yes, certainly flush it down the crapper. But notice the codes on the labelling man, they could lead directly to you!

The Colonel said on Tue, 13 Sep 2016 at 15:19...

Just make sure you use plenty of wax on your mustachios, Private Suitcase. I want to see your "hospital corners" next time I visit your billet, I have heard from my aide de camp they are top hole. Well done!

Maninasuitcase said on Wed, 14 Sep 2016 at 16:23...

Stand by your beds !!!

Glory Hole 2 said on Tue, 20 Sep 2016 at 20:25...

I usually dispose them on the trash bin of the store where they sell them. Easy fix. At home I may just pour the liquid in toilet but that if I can't go out iand throw them out in

Popperschaser said on Sat, 20 May 2017 at 03:14...

I keep mine and use it as lighter fluid for the BBQ! Works like a charm.

Popperschaser said on Sat, 20 May 2017 at 03:14...

I keep mine and use it as lighter fluid for the BBQ! Works like a charm.

Fearsome said on Wed, 3 Jan 2018 at 09:22...

I throw my used poppers bottles into the neighbors garden. I live in a trashy neighborhood, there are lots of hookers and guys driving slowly. That guy does not know where they come from.

Poppers India said on Tue, 9 Jan 2018 at 12:42...

Hi Guys, Hope everyone is well, please check out our safe and secure site

www.poppersindia.com

for Top grade poppers and Sex toys at affordable prices.

Please note: All our Poppers are Produced in the UK (not china) as 90% of poppers supplied in india are from Chinese origin

Alexander said on Sat, 10 Feb 2018 at 20:19...

You laugh at the idea of neighbours poking around in bins as psychotic - but that's exactly what happens. After I threw out my labelled bottles, someone started spreading rumours that I'm a drug dealer. My home was subsequently raided by the police. I've never used any narcotic drugs. I don't even drink alcohol. So where did they get this idea? It's not the first time when dumping something in the bin by me was followed by "coincidences" like this. Never underestimate the stupidity and malice of normal people. If they don't like you, they'll find a way to destroy you - and the law will not protect you.

Ham said on Fri, 23 Feb 2018 at 12:32...

So I wonder what happened? Poppers are manufactured in the United States you know. Why does your neighbor dislike you so much they go through your garbage anyway? Sounds like you have a viscous lunatic nearby.

gv11 said on Fri, 16 Mar 2018 at 12:03...

there are some strange stories. when I lived in Paris there was old woman from the next flat who used to go through neigbors bins. one guy told me she looked for letters and she think that verybody foreign is a german

ripped said on Mon, 19 Mar 2018 at 17:28...

The OP was not asking a paranoid question, but whether it is OK to dispose of poppers in household waste. The answer is no. Poppers are flammable and also pose other risks of course. Decent behavior is to dispose of any left over liquid, rinse, and then put with glass. If you are concerned your neighbors - or the garbage guy - might think you are a raving queen then sure take of the label and get rid of it somewhere else. Jeez...you people!

F.Lake said on Sun, 25 Mar 2018 at 11:11...

Used poppers bottles indicate a certain lifestyle; and that is of interest to marketers. They employ people to rummage around in bins to build a profile.
Dispose of used bottle of Rush on Monday, by Thursday expect junk mail through your letterbox! This is why I burn pizza boxes, and fill my bins with misleading stuff to confuse. I print out stuff from the internet; for example: yesterday I chose clog dancing, the day before fishnet tights, and so on.

dress_me_like_a_princess said on Fri, 13 Jul 2018 at 06:28...

i am curious. you are into some fetish scene with dutch clogs and underwear, yeah??? do you have email 4 me/

Legendofdilda said on Mon, 23 Jul 2018 at 14:08...

Some of you are not paranoid enough.

Fred said on Sun, 27 Jun 2021 at 18:44...

Is throwing the liquid left in the bottle in the toilet bad? I know throwing away a florescent bulb containing mercury can pollute an entire lake. Does this liquid just degrade into non polluting gasses? Or does it pollute the water?

Noname said on Mon, 28 Jun 2021 at 03:19...

And if you just pour all of it on a toilet paper and put fire on it?

Fred said on Tue, 29 Jun 2021 at 23:45...

Gov 11, I sure would HATE to live in your deeply paranoid world. Im sure crazy ladies such as you describe do not multiply and that your one encounter with her was just A fluke. Take a deep breath sir. Not everyone is out to get you!

Jeff said on Tue, 29 Jun 2021 at 23:54...

Take them to the waste disposal site. This is an ecological and civic gesture, which will prevent nitrites from polluting the water table. Don’t take the easy way out by pouring the rest of your bottles into your toilet or Sink, as this is very damaging to the environment and esp the water table! Obviously, do not rinse out your expired bottles, as nitrite could easily leak into the pipes…

Johnny said on Thu, 16 Dec 2021 at 01:35...

Jeff.. thank you for your answer. the water table was my concern.
Some sadly funny answers answers and comments

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.