Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Any reports of eye damage with isobutyl?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Jay
on Wed, 7 Sep 2016 at 21:59

Jay said on Wed, 7 Sep 2016 at 21:59...

So I had a very scary experience with an isopropyl poppers I bought from a UK shop and ended up in A&E with vision problems. Luckily it was only temporary but I've learned my lesson.

However I've never been that keen on Pentyl. Which leaves butyl (I know there's a few suppliers around) which I used pre 2007 and never had any problems with, and they were pretty much the best of all the poppers.

Has there been/was there any repots of eye damage/problems with butyl or is it strictly a propyl issue?

Anonymous said on Thu, 8 Sep 2016 at 08:42...

Very little before 2007. http://poppersguide.com/forum/10213

apples and pears said on Thu, 8 Sep 2016 at 11:18...

Yawn....I had a miner bird once it used to say the same thing over and over again. Everyone got sick and tired of it repeating itself like a fucking cuckooo clock, every hour on the hour. When it snuffed it I got myself a nice pussy cat and I'm very fond of that.

You can probably train a miner bird to say "2007" "European Union" "Isobutyl Nitrite" and "Joe Miller's PWD Rush". It might be more difficult to get it to sing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg-Ycc-yKqY

Cor blimey, guvnor!

Anonymous said on Thu, 8 Sep 2016 at 13:04...

No problems before 2007 when the European Union banned iso Butyl and Joe Miller's secret formula.

Ross P. said on Thu, 8 Sep 2016 at 14:36...

I agree with what you say, mate. But did you know:

Cornwall Council has voted to back plans to revive Cornish. This is despite the fact that hardly anyone speaks it! The language is called Kernowek - and there are only 300 fluent speakers left and most of them are incontinent.

All call centers, road signs will need to be bi-lingual by 2020. The BBC is being forced to dub some shows like Kojak, which is very popular in some parts of Truro. They are also talking about forcing school kids to wear traditional Cornish costumes to school! That is bonnets and shawls for the girls -- and rough wool smocks with tricorn hats for the boys. You think you've got problems!

Jay said on Thu, 8 Sep 2016 at 17:34...

Thanks both Anonymous posters.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.