Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Buggzy
on Sat, 3 Sep 2016 at 12:39

Buggzy said on Sat, 3 Sep 2016 at 12:39...

Need Two. Bottles of Rush poppes sent to Lake Wales FL ASAP thanks

Mexico said on Sat, 3 Sep 2016 at 13:03...

No problemo! You want side order of garlic bread or chocolate chip cookie with that? You want delivery boy to valet your car?

Lam Poon Chinese Takeaway said on Sun, 4 Sep 2016 at 22:22...

I bring to you, I already driving direction Yellowknife. 2,500 miles take about 120 hour in my Ford Pinto non stop. I bring wife and kids too. Mrs Poon don't like pot roast for dinner/ make sure our room have ashtray OK!

Gratuity not expected but welcome!

Lam Poon Chinese Takeaway
Tundra Ridge
Iqaluit, Canada

Nell Mangle said on Mon, 21 Nov 2016 at 19:52...

Poppers needed in Barham-Koondrook ASAP. I want one bottle of Jungle Juice and a free gift like a key ring, nice pen, or fridge magnet. READ what I said...i do not want any t shirt with your company logo on it, OK!! I am not a walking advertising bawd! I offer B&B with attractive rates.

Thanks and watch your step with me, OK.

Nell.

Paul said on Tue, 11 Apr 2017 at 05:29...

Poppers are not amyl nitrate, that is a myth. How about a sensible discussion guys?? Just a thought!

Madjack McGit said on Wed, 18 Oct 2017 at 18:55...

I want poppers on Stoltenhoff Island ASAP! I also want a gift...to keep my valued custom. I like fruit cake (it keeps well) so that would be a good idea. HINT HINT! The fruit should be soaked in a quality liquor...I know my stuff so tread carefully. I am waiting for your SOONEST reply.

Big Honcho in Kharimkotan said on Fri, 8 Dec 2017 at 09:37...

I need poppers in Kharimkotan before Christmas. I am re-seller and have lots of customers waiting. I run the local store in Kharimkotan so I am a big noise round here. You may make your offer, and I will consider it at my leisure. I expect discounts, invectives, special offers, and a sober respectful tone. Your written offer should include details of the poppers, the brand like Jungle Juicey or whatever, and conclude with a seasonal greeting to myself and my family (my partner is called Lillian)

PS. I also wanna know what is the difference between amyl nitrite and isobutyl nitrite.

anonymous said on Sat, 20 Jan 2018 at 05:57...

You lot are so gullible. Do not have original formula poppers for in UK and Europe laws have changed so original formulas cannot be sold so we create formulas claiming new and improved lol. Pentyl nitrite is not the original formula for rush or blue boy or Amsterdam. Do a little research people.

Madjack McGit said on Tue, 27 Feb 2018 at 09:43...

I am not gullible! I know about stuff and am considered worldly. Big Honcho is obviously an idiot...Jungle Juicey lol You are welcome to visit us here in Stoltenhoff and give a lecture on poppers, anonymous. I can get a discount for you at the Hilton Plaza.

Brent said on Wed, 7 Mar 2018 at 08:54...

There are a lot of gullible people about! I need to know where to find poppers on Rockall, anonymous. I asked Sandy at the local tourist info center, and got a stupid reply! Something about knitting! I know there is a place that sells Amsterdam poppers, but I want Rush. Any other guys on Rockall want to hook up? Me: lonesome, wear cardigans, and enjoy the company of budgerigars. I am interested in opening a gay disco here. Thank you.

B. Alderdash

Jo Bugnest said on Wed, 14 Mar 2018 at 18:06...

Hi Brent,

I am over in Glunimore, but I do pop over to Rockall now and then to stock up on vanilla pods and turmeric. Did you ever check out the Puffin Bar at Puffin's Rest? They had a LBGT friendly disco every Thursday. You can find poppers at a kiosk on Soay, but I guess you know that!

Wanna hook up for some action? I am no looker but I am not choosy neither, and you don't sound so great anyway. Up to you. Me: beard, jersey, long hair and interesting teeth. If you are a dentist you would be interested to meet me, I have a lot of stories!

Take it easy guys!

Jo

Brent said on Mon, 19 Mar 2018 at 11:31...

Jo: I saw you once at a cottage on Dova Haw. I remember the teeth and the overwhelming aroma of garlic. Puffin's (never called Puffin Bar) changed hands, it is now a gastro pub serving specialties from The Isle of Man. Mick Bonnag is the new owner. Mick is mad, a real fruitcake; but I would not camp it up if I were you, he does not like it. Winking is still OK. The action takes place in the car park behind the wheelie bins.

KAHURANGI said on Thu, 29 Mar 2018 at 10:24...

Does Mick sell poppers, Brent? I am asking as I am out on Ruapuke Island and sometimes come over your way to get barbecue briquettes. I think I once bought some Liquid Gold from the old woman (Maggie?) who sells fireworks from the back of her VW camper van? What is Puffins called now?
Have they fixed the toilets????!

Jo Bugnest said on Fri, 6 Apr 2018 at 08:42...

He does not offer poppers. The car park is across the road ---- there is an old guy who watches from his bungalow with binoculars. If he invites you in for "high tea" do not go!

Maggie left for the winter - she goes over to Benidorm - she will be back late May.

The toilets have been fixed up very nicely. Drewgi Arms.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.