Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

What are the best/strongest USA brands and where to buy ?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Rick
on Wed, 31 Aug 2016 at 04:56

Rick said on Wed, 31 Aug 2016 at 04:56...

Hi. Live in the USA and have used Amsterdam, blue boy, jungle juice and rush. They are ok but looking for a stronger and longer lasting brand. What brands and where to buy?

Thanks
R

DabMaster said on Wed, 31 Aug 2016 at 21:55...

@Rick Have you tried Clock Cleaners?, They seem to be stronger than the regular brands, See http://clockcleaners.com/ for more information.

TatooLuv said on Fri, 2 Sep 2016 at 23:47...

Jungle Juice Black Label; google Tres Fort Poppers

Snooker said on Tue, 13 Sep 2016 at 21:53...

PWD Iron Horse it's not as strong but it lasts a long time, 2 to 3 months,i use to order a new bottle of Blue Boy every week.

mePOP said on Fri, 16 Sep 2016 at 06:52...

Popper to go google it been using them for 3-4 years no problem

Esther said on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 at 14:15...

Please visit the following website to get wholesale price:
http://rush.estush.com

Hotty said on Wed, 29 Mar 2017 at 23:58...

Just trying to find out if it's that Pentyl or Isopentyl crap they started using in after the crackdown on IsoButyl and and alkyl

Feather56 said on Fri, 21 Apr 2017 at 19:07...

I have tried Rush. I am looking for a popper that is stronger, that will give the user a longer feeling of need once you sniff it. What is the best, yet cheap in cost popper one can obtain?

user2 said on Fri, 2 Jun 2017 at 17:35...

As of may 30 2017 poppers from popperzone and poppersaromas and sexypoppers are all pentyl .no matter what brand you buy eg; jacked or rush or colt they all contain pentyl .so ya same formula with different labels.

Sky said on Tue, 18 Jul 2017 at 11:45...

user2: please, please, stay away from pentyl products. Do your research! Resent studies have show that they can potential cause blindness. Not just gradually, but some have claimed to loose 50% of their eyesight permanently within an hour of use.

Sissy said on Sun, 23 Jul 2017 at 12:13...

I buy my jungle juice plus (no mixture !) and I receive the day after by FedEx. But I'm boring to buy in Europe (at Jungle Juice Europe) my poppers made in Canada ! It's amazing ! Fortunately, shipping fees are free ! I love their pack of highrise big bottles too. the link is www.junglejuiceeurope.com

User147 said on Mon, 11 Sep 2017 at 03:46...

Sissy junglejuiceeurope.com poppers are fakes pentyl nitrite and or isopropyl or isoamyl combinations. Again fakes

Boda said on Tue, 2 Jan 2018 at 20:16...

Where can you order the real thing? I have heard that France has changed the law allowing for them to produce poppers using amyl nitrite. I have not found a site yet.

Got Pops said on Wed, 3 Jan 2018 at 09:37...

@Sky

bullshit, man

You are talking about ISOPROPYL, not ISOPENTYL

Blindness? Total bullshit. poppers maculopathy - which has been reported - is not blindness. It is that "eye of god" you sometimes see when using poppers.

You are full of shit and spreading panic. Pentyl and Butyl formulas have no such risk. The biggest risk with poppers remains combining with pills to get a hard on, that can lead to a seizure.

Poppers.lv said on Thu, 4 Jan 2018 at 22:40...

High quality poppers straight from manufacturer, made from high pharmacy grade chemicals by proffesional chemist in Europe.
99%+ purity, cant get any better.
Visit www.poppers.lv for more info and to shop, want to buy 20+? we can give the best possible price on the market inquiry to sales@poppers.lv

Best deals for distributors.

Bad boy said on Sun, 1 Apr 2018 at 06:01...

Hi, what are the best poopers, please give me am advise, i am looking for a strong one.
And what is the better : amesterdam, blue boy, berlin xxx?
Thanks

Mo said on Fri, 6 Apr 2018 at 09:36...

Rush ,Black Lable . It is THE best .

Mo said on Fri, 6 Apr 2018 at 10:21...

Sorry guys , it is ( JUNGLE JUICE) , Black label . Very very strong

Pop pop said on Fri, 29 Jun 2018 at 21:18...

Any reliable sites to purchase? I noticed the ones I bought recently at the local sex shop was pretty weak and didn’t give me the same feelings as before

kevin mac said on Sat, 28 Jul 2018 at 23:25...

are real usa formula poppers being made in france

Jake said on Tue, 18 Dec 2018 at 03:42...

Anybody used Rush Ultra Strong? I got some and it's really something. Then I found out it may not be a genuine Rush product, it does not have the genuine Rush labeling. Its made of pentyl, so the label states anyway.

Does anyone know, really, where to buy genuine poppers, strong, free of isopropyl? I ordered some from Poppers-Aroma, waiting for them; got some from Popper-Shop.eu (where the Rush Ultra came from). At this point, I don't know where to buy and her sure I'm getting what the label states it is. Where in the US is a trustworthy source for real, strong poppers? I found oldbrownbottle, but it didn't seem that strong.

Josh said on Thu, 10 Jan 2019 at 09:12...

How were the poppers you got from poppers-aroma?
I am also interested in how they feel compared to other online places.

The lobster said on Mon, 22 Jul 2019 at 22:18...

Poppersbuyersclub.com isn’t cheap but reliable Fer sure. Thought about lab testing but places I tried looked at me funny to slay the least.

The lobster said on Mon, 22 Jul 2019 at 22:19...

Also their stock all legit and domestically produced :-)

Dennis said on Thu, 3 Oct 2019 at 15:22...

If you can find PWD Iron Horse it is by far the longest lasting. Most sex shops only carry Rush or Amsterdam. Try www.thepopperking.com to buy online. Usually in stock

Wildcat said on Mon, 18 Nov 2019 at 20:20...

I am looking for a longer lasting experience ....
Which one it my best option?

Wildcat said on Mon, 18 Nov 2019 at 20:24...

I want a good one and hope I can find someone in Cincy to show me the right way to use them...Cincinnati...

Popperinvestergator said on Sat, 14 Dec 2019 at 07:07...

I have been searching for original poppers
The company based in France is "poppers-aromas.EU" they are using the amyl nitrite(used years ago the ampules) for most of products, they do have some other formulas. Check them put n do some reading it appears they are allowed to manufacture that formula. I tried to order but my bank card was not able to use for international online sales. So make sure if using CC you are able to purchase. If anyone wants to order and can processing using a CC post me back I would to grab a few bottles if someone wants to help me out.
Cheers larry

Mike said on Fri, 10 Jan 2020 at 02:55...

Hi Larry,
I just bought extra bottles of Everest Premium, if interested let me know, I am in NYC my email pigfistro@gmail.com

Shy said on Sat, 18 Jan 2020 at 02:37...

I want try it sometime and suck a nice cock in a gloryhole...never done either!

Ynot said on Thu, 13 Feb 2020 at 23:44...

The best I have tried so far is Pig Sweat. The best by far.

Doin-em said on Tue, 28 Apr 2020 at 15:50...

I have always used Super Rush Black Label, but I just ordered some jungle Juice, Amyl Poppers and Everest Premium from "poppers-aromas.EU" as shown in previous commentary..... Looking forward to something different / stronger

Popper_Slut said on Tue, 28 Apr 2020 at 18:06...

I really like El Toro Strong. Just got it last week and it gives an instant rush that flows through my body. Lasts longer than the Jungle Juice, Rush, Blue Boy, and Double Scorpio I have used. Can't wait for the gloryhole to open back up so I can use these in there while sucking a dick

Sissy_Boy said on Wed, 29 Apr 2020 at 21:45...

I recently tried Pig Sweat, recommended by Ynot, and it was very strong. Kind of stuff that blacked me out while getting pounded by a BBC. Out of the many, I think Super Rush, or Super Rush Black Label are my best choice when it comes to wanting that sissy slut feeling lolz. Jungle Juices are pretty good!

Mmffmaui said on Mon, 4 May 2020 at 16:54...

Popper_slut...... where did you get the el toro strong from?

Freaknstein said on Wed, 31 Mar 2021 at 06:36...

So which is it guys??? Where do I order the poppers that lets me go balls deep or to the elbow??? This pandemic has me so secluded I cry when even thinking of sex...HELP!!! I already ordered a dildo and a giant buttplug!!!

nakeddad said on Wed, 4 Aug 2021 at 04:43...

I watched a video titled Vander and Mason Deep Breeding With Poppers and would like to know the brand of poppers they were using. Looks like a green c. At 7:12 there is a clear picture of the bottle.
Does anyone know what brand this is?

nakeddad said on Wed, 4 Aug 2021 at 05:17...

Disregard. I see the logo on the bottle is the same logo for Chaos Men website.

Fallguy69 said on Thu, 6 Jan 2022 at 22:22...

Big popper fan here and living in Southern Oklahoma wanting fresh poppers and cock. If you are in the area HMU .

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.