Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

LiquidAromaPower.com and buypoppers.net

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by carlosmlr
on Thu, 25 Aug 2016 at 14:32

carlosmlr said on Thu, 25 Aug 2016 at 14:32...

the taiwan blue came in these little blue bottles that were unmarked not like the original Taiwan Blue that come with a label

Fishcake said on Thu, 25 Aug 2016 at 16:29...

Taiwan Blue never had a label originally. It was designed like Brown Bottle that way for DISCRETION. see rush-poppers.us (tawian Blue) clear blue bottle etc.

Anonymous said on Thu, 25 Aug 2016 at 18:54...

Pellets & Pentyl?

Les Gush Heure said on Thu, 25 Aug 2016 at 19:34...

Who is Pellets & Pentyl...sounds like a new TV show! Cagney and Lacey style. Or are you still rattling/trolling the aluminum Radikal Rush cage...hmmmm. That was an interesting read - pistols at dawn and all.

On a more serious note: The taiwan blue with the tasteful chinese writing, like from a classy 80's take away menu, also says "Nail Polish Remover"! That bottle type also has labels like Blue Magnum and Jungle Juice Bleu. The product TB was introduced by Locker Room Marketing sans label.

Les

Tatz said on Fri, 13 Jan 2017 at 19:52...

just received my order - bit late - but the poppers are all GOOD!

West Bank said on Tue, 17 Jan 2017 at 12:53...

I have been waiting. They wrote me saying there was a delay because of the Holidays. Package arrived today :-) haven't tried the popper yet will report back

Paddy said on Tue, 7 Feb 2017 at 21:16...

Have used them it took weeks to arrive and JJ bottle said it was pentyl. They were ok.

smpup said on Thu, 26 Oct 2017 at 16:40...

I just received my order from liquidaromapower and everything is in order. Initial reaction is good and the popz seem strong and fresh with a fruit type smell. works well for me.

LEAF said on Thu, 28 Dec 2017 at 18:05...

liquidaromapower get an OK 8 /10 but sometimes you have to wait ages for the delivery.

GoGohappy said on Thu, 1 Feb 2018 at 21:40...

Delivery times not great! but the poppers are :-) Used these liquidaroma guyz a couple of times now - sometimes takes long time to arrive and sometimes is quick. Asked them about express....no can do.

mfedelorme@yahoo.com said on Wed, 14 Mar 2018 at 08:03...

french permanent resident in philippines.writer.artist.not young but still functional.i love and need to orgasm rather often.alone or with a boy.if its a girl there is only one hole i like.anyway we dont need to go that far.i used poppers a very long time ago.i rediscovered an old bottle with still a little bit inside.bought in tokyo i think.i would like to buy poppers inhaler for orgasm my orgasms already long.poppers would intensify.but what product,i dont know.what price i dont know.how to pay i dont know because i dont transact outsidfe philippines although i have some dollars.
RUSH? WHAT about the shipping,tghe philippines customs?any idea?

darren said on Tue, 29 Jan 2019 at 07:38...

I ordered from liquidaromapower.com and was more than pleased. Nice quality smooth sweet powers (jungle and amsterdam) and one called Ultra which was as strong as you get. my main reason for using aromapower was they offered me an extra bottle cus i paid with Bitcoin...cool.

Desert89 said on Wed, 11 Mar 2020 at 22:55...

As others have said shipping times vary. From 6 to 14 days (on 3rd order) BUT a big BUT they will add an extra bottle (Reds) on your next order if the package is delayed. Poppers are mostly pentyl nitrite, my preferred formula. Customer service is good **** (four stars) for Liquidaromapower. Never tried the Ultra will do next time, thanks.

skull said on Sun, 10 May 2020 at 15:23...

got mine after 27 days! poppers are doing the job well. some of the delay is down to all the stuff happening with the pandemic i guess. has anyone tried the ultra strong i took what i knew which is Jungle Juice

JULIO said on Tue, 26 May 2020 at 20:10...

Yeah BIG delivery delay even though liquidaromapower shipped it out on the same day. I waited... and got upset, but delivery came yesterday, and the box was discreet so I was relieved. I haven't tried the poppers,yet, but had some before I liked called Tres Fort. I guess you can only get Tres Fort from these guys, right?? I never saw it in any store.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.