Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

'Radikal Rush' is damn good!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by TopofthePops
on Mon, 22 Aug 2016 at 19:08

TopofthePops said on Mon, 22 Aug 2016 at 19:08...

Tried 'Radikal Rush' (30 ml. Pentyl Nitrite) and it is really good! I have been using poppers since the 80's and know a good thing when I try it. For old timers, this will take you back...for newbies, strap your head on. I think the key with this order was the German supplier http://www.poppers-shop.de/shop/product_info.php?products_id=6732

I had tried other products from France and was very disappointed. Not so with 'Radikal Rush' from Germany. Go ahead and look at the user reviews so far (5 stars across the board),

PJ said on Mon, 22 Aug 2016 at 19:15...

There is something special about the bottle? Is it made of metal? Sounds good.

TopofthePops said on Mon, 22 Aug 2016 at 19:41...

PJ,

It is an Aluminum Bottle, with a 'Mega Pellet' inside and a larger opening. When you shake the bottle, the Mega Pellet sounds almost like a 'steely' marble (remember playing marbles as a kid?) rattling around inside. The pellet is said to 'activate' the ingredients inside. Of course, wait a minute after shaking to let things settle and to avoid any unnecessary spillage.

The Black Cap screws off and inside you will find a plastic insert used to prolong shelf-life and decrease spillage during shipment and actual usage. Pull that plastic insert out, cut a 1/2" hole in the bottom for proper inhalation passage, then place the insert back inside the bottle. I was blown away by the smooth, deep, long-lasting high. Best part, afterwards, no headache, cough, or lung issues. The original bottle was good for 4 sessions with same effects during and after. Even a week and 3 previous sessions, the remaining 10 ml. of 'Pentyl' smelled good, hit smooth, and provided the same high.

I have since ordered 5 bottles as the website states this is a 'Limited Edition' product. I hope not, but the German staff responded to my inquiry about which of their poppers was the 'strongest' based on reviews/orders. They actually responded the next day (rare to get a response in my experience), and said 'Radikal Rush', 'Potent Blue' and 'Rush Ultra' were their highest rated products based on cutomer feedback.

I forgot to mention, cost of 'Radikal Rush' is about $19 USD (well worth it!), and shipping is about $13.50 USD. The package was actually in my mailbox within one week. I didn't find a notice from the Post Office telling me to come down and sign for the package like I had to with inferior French products.

Maninasuitcase said on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 at 08:53...

I'm considering it, poppers-aromas EU are selling it, is the same stuff? Also does it 'build' the way old style poppers did.

TopofthePops said on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 at 17:08...

Maninasuitcase,

Avoid that French supplier at all cost. Here is the link to the German supplier http://www.poppers-shop.de/shop/product_info.php?products_id=6732

I encourage you to do this as I have ordered product ('Pig Black' - 'Gate' - 'Adler' - 'Faust') from that same French supplier and was completely disappointed by every one of them. I had seen mention in other forums of a person having ordered "Radikal Rush' from that same French supplier. They said it was either a bad batch, or a lame knock-off? I can only tell you that the German issue was the real deal! Not only in the effect during usage, but no after effects. Also, shipping took two weeks, and I had to go to the Post Office to sign for the French package. Not so with the German supplier. One week delivery to California, found the package in my mailbox, and best of all, great product!

TopofthePops said on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 at 17:14...

Maninasuitcase,

Forgot to answer your question of whether there is a 'build'? All I can tell you is that each session was the complete head and body high, comparable to the old days. I typically take 4 deep inhales at a time. With Radikal Rush, two deep hits were all that was required. Of course, everybody's body chemistry is different. So, two people might have a different feeling? What I can guarantee is there isn't that rank, pungent smell after continued usage, no nose irritation, zero headache, no cough, or lung irritation, and the high is deep, smooth and sustainable. Hope this helps!

Fishcake said on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 at 18:13...

It is true that people react differently and there is no poppers panacea. Smooth and sustainable is a good way to describe quality pentyl. I am wondering if the key to Radikal Rush is the plastic insert you mention -- no degradation of the nitrite. Just a thought...

Maninasuitacse said on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 at 21:14...

TopofthePops:

Many thanks, I almost placed and order with those jokers! It shows us the level of counterfeit poppers on the market. The German Radikal Rush sounds very good indeed, maybe even a leap forward in 'popper technology'?

DabMaster said on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 at 21:32...

This all sounds like a big comercial for Push Production to me, its bullshit., It doesnt matter where you buy the Radikal Rush, its all the same crap., poppers-aromas.eu has a good reputation they don't sell knockoffs or bad batches, i dont believe that, this is ridiculous, but yeah like i said this sounds like a big comercial for push prod., poppers-shop.de is owned by push prod, so its clear by me.

TopofthePops said on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 at 21:50...

DabMaster,

There seems to be one in every crowd. I had some other Troll in another Forum accuse me of being affiliated with the German supplier. First, I have never even been to Germany. Second, I have tried numerous products from poppers-aroma.eu. as I mentioned. They do NOT even come close in terms of quality of popper, customer service, and shipping.

You can sit on the sideline and cast stones, I don't give a frosty crank. But, I'll be damned if I am gonna allow someone to just blindly accuse. If you would like to try my recommendation for yourself, that would be different. Then you would have all the facts necessary to play Judge, Jury and Executioner. Until then, my advice would be to hear what others have to say. Then maybe you will try for yourself, albeit tardy due to your own self induced prejudices! My word means alot to me, I was raised that way! A handshake is a contract to me, go pick a fight with someone else dude!

TopofthePops said on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 at 21:54...

Fishcake,

The entire product is a departure in terms of an aluminum bottle, 'mega pellet' and larger opening. The plastic is a nice feature, but has nothing to do with what a few inhalations of quality nitrite does to each of us. The thing is this, it is all about the quality of the chemistry in formulating the Pentyl Nitrite, period!

TopofthePops said on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 at 21:58...

Maninasuitcase,

Contrary to what DabMaster has splattered all over this thead. I really don't care where people go to get their own supply. I can only give my experience, which is warranted, when it comes to comparing the two aforementioned suppliers. I would tell you to try the German supplier, and if you are satisfied, stick with them. Then again, if you want to go with the French, that is your choice. Either way, I am satisfied with my own individual choices. I was just trying to help out those who searching for that exceptional experience and are sick and tired of being taken advantage of.

DabMaster said on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 at 22:04...

@TopofthePops No offence I tried the Radikal Rush from Poppers-shop.de a few weeks ago, in my opinion its the same pentyl crap like all the others on the EU market, it aint nothing special. TopofthePops i dont wanna have a fight with you, im just giving my opinion period

Maninasuitcase said on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 at 22:56...

Ive become very confused. I'm not bull-crapping up 'Push Productions' either. I think I will carry on with my quest to find genuine PWD products in Europe.

TopofthePops said on Wed, 24 Aug 2016 at 01:12...

DabMaster,

We agree to disagree, no problemo on my end. I have been doing Poppers since 1987, I would have a hard time calling 'Radikal Rush' from Poppers-shop.de "crap". It seems you would have mentioned your experience in your original response, instead of being accusatory...water under the bridge. Let's see what someone else has to report back?

TopofthePops said on Wed, 24 Aug 2016 at 01:14...

Maninasuitcase,

Hope you find what you are looking for, I would never give a false tip, or mislead, not my character. I stand by everything I have stated in this thread!

PJ said on Wed, 24 Aug 2016 at 07:57...

"they don't sell knockoffs or bad batches, i dont believe that, this is ridiculous"

This statement contradicts your other statements, DabM. They ares selling Rush 10ml with the classic yellow livery, they are in France, Europe. Please explain this anomaly to our satisfaction so that we can better understand your position.

Fishcake said on Wed, 24 Aug 2016 at 16:06...

I do not believe this is a shill post. The smoke and mirrors of the poppers world seems to have created a fertile breeding ground for paranoia and hysteria. Maybe now people will be afraid to post positive remarks in case they are subjected to the same. It is a good idea in life to assume good intent. The German store that is mentioned has a good reputation and has been around for many years.

'Pig Black' - 'Gate' - 'Adler' - 'Faust - HELLO WAKE UP! what is the formula for these? It is IBN isn't it!!! or maybe even the dreaded IPN. Guys, Topofthepops likes pentyl nitrite and that is all. poppers-shop.de ship good pentyl and so they have a happy customer. Not that difficult to work out.

TopofthePops said on Wed, 24 Aug 2016 at 17:22...

Fishcake,

Good of you, Thanks! Honestly, I have been reading online forums for a few years now. During that time, I've tried numerous other recommendations from others. I have tried way too many inferior products/suppliers to mention here. Even tried my hand at a homemade batch a few years ago. Luckily without burning down the house, or my eyebrows off. Most times the product were either average potency, or just plain crap. You know, rank smell, lame high, burnt nostrils, cough, headache etc... It is a bad sign when you open the package and the plastic wrap around the bottle has begun deteriorating from leakage.

Like I said, I used original popper formulations that we could readily purchase back in the 80's & 90's in any US adult bookstore. Since the legislative bans, like most, I have turned into a Popper sleuth. Constantly looking for that seemingly unattainable euphoria from the good old days!

Just know, during the few years of reading online forums, and spending countless dollars on bogus product (does the younger generation even know what is good or not?). I have never taken the time to post my own recommendation...until now!

I have nothing to gain here, have no dog in any supplier turf wars, and was just trying to give what in my decades long popper experiences, is an honest, solid tip.

Most of you seem cool and respectful and I've enjoyed interacting with you. Please know, you are the ones I would hope could benefit from this thread!

Anonymous said on Wed, 24 Aug 2016 at 20:57...

TopofthePops,

Since 2007 I have searched, initially by using my highly experienced and discerning eye in the 'Head Shops' and adult book shops;
Its never got any better. Ive tried China. France and Canada.

It's a great pity the younger generation have never known a good popper. (it could prevent them hitting 'Crack' or worse.

TopofthePops said on Wed, 24 Aug 2016 at 21:19...

Anonymous,

Great points, I completely agree with you. This thread represents my sharing what I consider to be the closest I have come to finding a formula similar to what we used to have to drive just a few miles to purchase.

Les Gush Heure said on Thu, 25 Aug 2016 at 20:00...

>>> 80's & 90's in any US adult bookstore

Which brands did you buy then? Have you ever come across cyclohexyl nitrite?? which was around a lot in the 90s at brick and mortar stores.

TopofthePops said on Fri, 26 Aug 2016 at 03:49...

Les Gush Heure,

Forgive my memory here...Rush, there even was a simple Brown Bottle that was non descript. I want to say I partook of Bolt as well. But, they weren't the knock off brands that exist today. These were the real thing and I never had a time when I felt like the product was poor, or caused headaches soon after with a lingering cough.

I remember my routine was to spend about a half hour browsing the VHS video boxes placed on the walls, once I found a selection I liked. I would 'rent' a private room (with an actual door that shut and locked) for $5 and then simply choose a bottle of poppers from the glass display near the cash register for something like $8. Back then you could slip into a multi video adult arcade and find popper bottles left behind from previous patrons, and it was the 80's (high-grade stuff), just laying there near the volume/Fast ff control knobs. That quality of popper would have people all over the globe racing to experience it today. Back then, I guess we just took it for granted.

Les Gush Heure said on Fri, 26 Aug 2016 at 15:23...

Oops cyclo would be 2000's/ the product you like today though would not have been around in the US, or maybe I am wrong again???? I wonder if this was amyl nitrite. Of course amyl was originally in Rush in the days of Pharmex and Mr Jay Freezer. PWD was originally in San Fransisco, the clue is in the name: Pacific Western. When was BUTYL not isobutyl introduced? It was made first by a student who then went on to create his own brands aside from Mr Freezer. Were the poppers you mention oily or clear> prob difficult to recall!

TopofthePops said on Sat, 27 Aug 2016 at 20:37...

Les Gush Heure,

I can honestly say I never really examined the contents of the bottle from days gone by. Back then, you just opened the lid and enjoyed it. With the crap products that have made their way into the popper marketplace today, one might be more inclined to examine what the liquid looks like? Not back then. It was way too easy, we obviously took the quality of the product for granted. I do believe it was Amyl back then? But, I have never been up on the different product types, and have no chemistry expertise whatsoever. I just know when something is good, and when it is crap!

Anonymous said on Tue, 30 Aug 2016 at 21:15...

Is it ok to order these into the UK?

Anonymous said on Thu, 8 Sep 2016 at 01:11...

Tried to order Radikal Rush from German supplier, they sent me an e mail saying that the US customs will not accept it. Anyone know how to get Radikal Rush in the US? Or can I even get any real Amyl Nitrate in the US?

ubiquit2s said on Fri, 28 Oct 2016 at 12:11...

Recently received shipment from German supplier... wow... Radikal pretty much lives up to its hype, is all I can say. Maybe not as powerful as 80's poppers I began with, that stuff could floor elephants. But the Radikal high comes on nice and smooth, intensifies well, and can be piled up with repeated sniffing to a pretty crazy level. Good on the muscles too, and that old 'stuff me now' feeling. The bottle... not sure about it. Noisy for one thing when you shake it, which isn't always welcome. The plastic insert thing was hard to extract but I took TopofthePops advice and made hole. I could smell poppers from outside the bottle, so not sure how good the screw-top will be. Not exactly discreet packaging. I do prefer a small brown bottle! But what is inside, Ah, now you are talking. So far no evil side-effects. I'm a fan!

Steady said on Mon, 7 Nov 2016 at 19:24...

Radikal rush poppers were great. In my opinion the bottle was shite. You can smell it when you walk in the room with the lid closed. Pretty poor packaging. Trick is to empty a standard poppers bottle and pour this in. That way it will stay super fresh. I have to say despite the leaky bottle you still get a good hit from them even after using them loads.
I've tried Pig Black, Iron Horse, Rush from the German site and this was the best out of the lot. Nothing still quite as good as the original Butyl ENGLISH extra strong poppers but until that comes back around, this will do nicely. Thanks for the recommendation.

King Peter said on Thu, 9 Feb 2017 at 00:20...

So, in the end- 3 are floating at the top
(not Rush Gold, Rush Black Label or Super Rush)

What is it really? .... and very sad none of the 3 are made in US -

Radikal Rush (euro grade)
or
Ultra Rush (euro grade)
or
Rush Zero (euro grade)

Which is the strongest?

King Peter said on Thu, 9 Feb 2017 at 00:30...

With my research - it appears the top 3 is now a matter of preference...
or does one of them (Radikal, Ultra or Zero) have a real, actual stronger edge?

Interesting note -
All 3 Rush brands now are considered of the top 6 in the world
(FIST and a couple English brands also rank in the top handful).

King Peter said on Sat, 11 Feb 2017 at 19:32...

Post memo -

I tried Ultra Rush (euro) - threw it away. Did nothing for me.
I tried FIST (euro)- threw it away. Did nothing for me
English Brands (euro) - threw away. Did nothing for me.
I wasted money.

I was having dinner with a Neurologist friend and asked him -
Are "so called" strong, high grade stimulants realistic euphoric results actually in the person's own reactive neuro- physio metabolism,
rather than in the grade of the product itself?

Dr Wolfgang -
Yes it is.
Be it the strongest, most expensive Starbucks coffee or mild McDonald's brew - one may be pleased with a Dunkin Donuts cheap brew and find the Starbuck's mix revolting and unsatisfying.
All drugs and chemical stimulants work this way - any grade.

It's the persons reception to the stimulant... in the end.

Poppermaker said on Thu, 23 Mar 2017 at 17:35...

I disagree with the perceived effects of poppers. It's not just in YOUR head. It's in the exact chemical composition mostly. With poppers, there are so many impurities that are possible immediately after they are made and during storage as they decompose, which they will invariably do. There is no USP grade of poppers available OTC so what they are filled with possible impurities that influence effects for better or worse.

King Peter said on Tue, 28 Mar 2017 at 15:36...

Poppermaker-
You side with a strength of a popper.
Understood. The strength is only part of the pizza. The other part is the person.
Total chemistry at play.

Understand..
Have you ever know a person who says Aleve does nothing and Motrin is great?
It is in the person's reception to the stimulant in the end.
You are the natural receiver (not the man made popper).

King Peter said on Tue, 28 Mar 2017 at 15:44...

For me it was old Rush and Locker Room waaay back in the day, before all the bans.

JZ said on Mon, 15 May 2017 at 13:55...

I bought a bottle of Radical Rush from Poppers.com ($10!) and they are over the top. My issue was the spillage! Used them twice and the bottle was empty. Very bad packaging but great buzz. I agree with immediately transferring them to an old empty poppers bottle. My room also had a lingering odor from these poppers not sure if I will order again. Poppers.com thus far sells great product at low prices!

Andy said on Sat, 4 Nov 2017 at 15:49...

Thought I would give radical rush a try from poppers shop de. Looking forward to trying as I hear a lot of good reports about it. Will post a review when I have tried it.

Andy said on Tue, 7 Nov 2017 at 18:00...

Radical Rush, ordered Wednesday arrived on the following Monday, the aluminium can is a big no no, the parcel was very noisy when delivered with the ball rattling loudly like a small tin of spray paint, inner clear plastic ring broke when pulling to try and open, and a tiny bit of nitrite had leaked out from the plastic stopper, better to decant into another 30ml bottle. Very impressed with product. very intense effect, quite long lasting effect, smell reminded me of the french 'gate' isoamyl formula, in fact it says isoamyl nitrite on the can. not isopentyl nitrite as on website, but the CAS number is the same, and I think with so many interchangeable names, amyl, isoamyl, pentyl, isopentyl, it seems legit, no headaches at all, normal energy levels later after about ten good hits, old asthma inhaler cotton wool inside. very good for large insertions, 13.5", (Dick Rambone), and a good cock and ball ring, coupled with a slightly smaller cock ring and a 2" ball stretcher, absolutely mind blowing ogasms, Will definately buy again, but would buy the 10ml glass bottles they now luckily sell !!.

one4fun123 said on Mon, 4 Dec 2017 at 16:36...

You cannot order from Germany as this will not clear US customs. They cancelled my order and returned my money.

arris said on Thu, 7 Dec 2017 at 03:59...

Want to try the Radical Rush but when I order it they send me an email saying that US customs will refuse it and they cannot ship. Any advice?

Andy said on Wed, 13 Dec 2017 at 15:52...

You are lucky to live in the USA with all the PWD isobutyl sold there, (apparently), I have been trying to get USA isobutyl for ages here in the UK but no one ships it. Buy from ben, poppers LA, clock cleaners, the list goes on. I wouldn't bother importing into USA, just buy from there, I wish I could. Its pentyl here in UK, or risk ordering isobutyl and get sent isopropyl instead!!!

Kay said on Tue, 10 Apr 2018 at 14:14...

I'll swap with you, Andy. You can have The Donald. You get a beautiful home in Memphis on E. H Crump Blvd. What do I get? I will leave a bottle of poppers in the cooler.

Eagle said on Thu, 31 May 2018 at 06:52...

I live in Los Angeles and bought some RR and RR Black label from the German site. I'm a popper noob but it was awesome. I bought summer of 2017 and i'm still working on my 2nd bottle of RR black and its still okay in strength.

Where can I buy in the US Bentyl that's safe? Online that ships or within Los Angeles?

Write0nly said on Sun, 18 Nov 2018 at 10:36...

Do you know what happening with the Radikal Rush (big alu bottle)?

It used to be a discount every 2-3 months, but it suddenly stopped nearly a year ago. Than it was out of stock for a while. And now it is only on one or two sites to order.

Maybe you have some good sources where you pay 3 & get 4 bottles?

SeaGuy79 said on Tue, 14 Sep 2021 at 17:59...

Anyone have any luck getting your hands on these? I had placed a couple orders for them (2017, 2018) and by far the most incredible poppers I've tried. I've tried ordering them since 2019 from poppers.com (the German site), but they're no longer shipping/selling to the U.S. Anyone else been able to find a site selling/shipping to U.S. customers?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.