Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Solid Poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Maninasuitcase
on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 17:17

Maninasuitcase said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 17:17...

Anybody tried them, poppersaromas EU have just introduced a new range.

Anonymous said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 18:19...

http://poppersguide.com/forum/10304

Andy said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 21:04...

I would imagine they are a gimmick, a 2 minute wonder. What next, bonded into a paraffin wax? Rubbed onto the skin?? Sounds like they are getting desperate dreaming that one up to sell. I was always under the impression that just contact with the skin causes chemical burns, let alone getting it near your intimate areas. Isoamyl/isopropyl?? Lots of congestion and a cough from isoamyl and a nice big black hole in the centre of your vision from the isopropyl, nice!! Oh, and Rush, isoamyl/isopropyl solid poppers, what!!

DabMaster said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 22:24...

Do you know that PWD the makers of Rush has nothing to do with these products, they are not legit., All the PWD brands that are available in the EU are not genuine PWD products, they are all FAKE, please stay away from these products.

Maninasuitcase said on Mon, 22 Aug 2016 at 08:09...

Yes it's true, Genuine PWD are not available in Europe. Only fakes are on sale.

Andy said on Mon, 22 Aug 2016 at 08:11...

Yes, I'm well aware, I was popping in the 80's and 90,s. I have no intention of spending my money on a tin of god knows what, isopropyl/isoamyl, not isobutyl is a give away. I was just a bit surprised to see them being sold on a 'legit' site, which they are, when PWD are making it very well known they are out to kick counterfeit arse.

Confused said on Mon, 22 Aug 2016 at 13:52...

The name of the corporation that used to bottle up Rush was not PWD, it was Great Lake Products Inc.

Hence:

"It is rumored that in late August 2010 Great Lakes Products, the makers of PWD Brands of liquid Incense, was raided by US Customs for violating some of the US export laws"

then...

"The new Rush is the same as the old. Just a different manufacturer. It is about like the difference between Coca-Cola and Pepsi."

pwdbrands.com now says:

"PWD RUSH Brand Incense in 3 great aroma choices! Each scent is unique and different, but compliment each other at the same time. Custom made for PWD in small batches using only the finest fragrance oils."

This is how Joe Miller used to appear:

According to Joseph F. Miller, president of Great Lakes Products Inc. of Indianapolis, "There is no significant health hazard"....

"Great Lakes is engaged in the business of manufacturing for export, room odorants, under various trade names including, but not limited to, Rush, Hardware, Quicksilver, Bolt and Ram."

So what happened?? What happened to Rush Liquid Incense. It is now called Rush Original and Super Rush.

T42 said on Mon, 22 Aug 2016 at 16:38...

PAC-WEST DISTRIBUTING NV LLC is the new name. No longer in Indiana.

TopofthePops said on Mon, 22 Aug 2016 at 19:03...

I tried a brand called "Ecstasy" (smiley face on the Lid). Pure Crap, save your money and do not even bother!

Sklaveschlampe said on Sat, 28 Oct 2017 at 14:53...

I have tried the solid poppers, they smelled a bit like liquid poppers, but I couldn’t get ANY effect from them. I thought I did something wrong. Looks like other people have the same experience. Does anyone have positive experience from the solid once?

homey90 said on Wed, 9 May 2018 at 06:38...

shops now sending out these solid poppers as a party favor. Did not even ask for it but got it anyways. Says it all, guyz!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.