Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

popper strength

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by amm1
on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 07:42

amm1 said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 07:42...

some poppers i find to be short lived with their sensations. what is the strongest popper and what is the best additive to intense the sensations or what's stronger than a popper

Andy said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 09:21...

I find isobutyl nitrite to be the strongest poppers, if you live in USA your sorted with PWD products, however if you happen to live in the UK its rare to find anything half decent since the government interfered in 2007 and give us isopropyl to wreck our eyesight, avoid that at all costs if you value your sight, even one use can permanently damage it. Pentyl I find to be quite mild and short lived with lots of congestion and coughing. No additives needed, just fresh and well made isobutyl nitrite (still a rarity even now) and just as important bottled and sealed well as it starts to break down and go off as soon as air comes into contact with it. Lots of things are stronger than poppers, but this is a poppers forum and we are talking poppers, so you have my opinion, hope it helps.

chin said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 10:22...

how u know if PWD is a good popper if you r not there! not evryone live in stinky london. best strong poppers is from germany BERLIN

Maninasuitcase said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 11:39...

chin: PWD are unbeatable. A smooth long lasting rush, strong pulse in the head followed by rapid heartbeat. Mild after effects that that don't wipe out your central vision.
(Rumour is Joe Miller had a secret formula)

DabMaster said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 12:46...

There is no secret formula from Joe Miller, the real PWD formula is just 100% pure isobutyl nitrite and thats it, nothing more nothing less, secret formulas dont exist.

Maninasuitcase said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 13:41...

I also believe UK Liquid Gold had latched onto the formula because their poppers were so powerful back in the 90's.

DabMaster said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 14:38...

Because they where made of 100% isobutyl nitrite, like i said secret formulas dont exist, isobutyl nitrite is isobutyl nitrite periode.

Maninasuitcase said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 15:40...

Perpol's Liquid Gold use to be labeled 'alkyl nitrites' back in the 90's.
So it wasn't just isobutyl nitrite on it's own, there was other stuff in it that was kept secret.

DabMaster said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 16:00...

Alkyl nitrite is a common name for all nitrites, if a label says alkyl nitrite then its mixed with other nitrites like isobutyl nitrite with amyl nitrite or ibn with pentyl and so on, believe me there exists no secret formula, by the way PWD has always used isobutyl nitrite that comes from Sigma Aldrich in St Louis and they still do, they never made their own ibn.

Fishcake said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 16:13...

Didn't know that about St Louis. You are well informed, DabMaster.

I stumbled across this: clockcleaners.com

Firstly I 'aint tried any of their products, as I am not in the USA. It strikes me though that this is a breath of fresh air. The bottle designs are very striking, as is the website. The website is worth a visit just to read the copy! Here's a taste:

"Even as American brilliance fills the dark interstices of universal ignorance with the light of knowledge, some mysteries still taunt us from behind their misty veils"

LOL. Bit different for sure!

Maninasuitcase said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 17:06...

The exact combination of nitrites seems to be elusive. 50/50 butyl/amyl formulas are available, but they don't have the strength of good 'old style' poppers.

rocker said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 18:30...

I disagree that Alkyl nitrite = mix. It used to be put on labels for another reason, DabMaster. Mixes are more recent bullshit created to claim that they are "different" i.e better. There are no secret formulas and there are no "old style" poppers either...unless you mean amyl in ampules. There is a difference in quality probably; Belgium made nitrites might not be the finest for example.

Maninasuitcase said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 19:22...

Quick to dismiss the elusive secret formula? One question. Why are so many people today dissatisfied withwthe vast array of poppers available compaired to the 80's and 90's when PWD and Liquid Gold satisfied everybody's requirements?

Andy said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 21:22...

Quite agree, perpol liquid gold and PWD rush certainly satisfied my requirements throughout the 80's and 90's. Didn't bother looking for anything else, didn't need to. I'm not sure about secret formulas and the likes, it could have just been very high quality isobutyl nitrite well bottled and sealed. Possibly the secret was in the bottling and sealing keeping them in tip top condition

Maninasuitcase said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 21:48...

It shows you how good the bottling technique was which reinforces by personal belief in the 'secret formula' which satisfied millions until 2007.

Senor Guttrunks said on Mon, 22 Aug 2016 at 11:01...

There is indeed a secret formula, Sir. It is hidden in The Maltese Parrot along with the secret number of The Knights Templar. It will not surprise scholars to learn that Captain Rush is an anagram of Pasha Cur Tin. Mustaffa Cur Tin was The Great Pasha of Gadzook and founded the fabled lost city of Hullabaloo.

Hotel di Cimici, Port Said.VIII.XXII.MMXVI

Anonymous said on Mon, 22 Aug 2016 at 18:35...

"Why are so many people today dissatisfied"

Q:What evidence do you have to support this claim?
A: None at all.

Beorhtlaf said on Mon, 22 Aug 2016 at 20:06...

Folks only believe what they are told. It is the same with many ancient monuments like Stone Hinge, Mashu Pichu etc/ the truth is that dinosaurs were used by ancient civilizations to carry rocks. IF this is not the case these ancient sites cannot exist and they do. THE EVIDENCE is before your eyes!! when I have given lectures at festivals about this i have been attacked and abused by those who should be my brothers and sisters in THE LIGHT. Pteranodon were also used by ancient man to fly about just like we use commercial airlines and balloons today. The reason that ancient man could use these dinosaurs is that they knew how to control them. Dinosaurs died out (like the DooDoo) because they were docile when being controlled and people used to eat them. This is the ORIGIN of man being a carnivore; before man only lived on nuts and fruits. Gorillas do not eat meat normally, but they do sometimes when they fancy a change. This is because we are all descended from one gorilla called Goklohin who used to catch fish. This is all explained in the Book of Unsinn (Buch von Unsinn) published in Hamburg in 1532. Helmut von Unsinn was a hermit and there is a picture of him in Gefasel Muzeum in Stuttgart.

Anonymous said on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 at 09:28...

Anonymous: Why are you so satisfied, have you got hold of Joe Millers secret formula ???

Senor Guttrunks said on Wed, 24 Aug 2016 at 09:31...

We are to meet with a Messieur Des Déchets-Connerie this very evening at the Cafe des Menteurs. From there we will be blindfolded and taken into the souk where the Parrot is hidden. I will update you all in due course.

A bientot!

Guttrunks

Postcript: I do not know whether this nonsense about dinosaurs is an an attempt to mock our noble endeavors! You will laugh on the other side of your face, Sir, when we have the secret formula. Touche!

Anonymous said on Wed, 24 Aug 2016 at 18:16...

Can you tell me where we heading? Lincoln County Road or Armageddon?
Seems like I been down this way before.
Is there any truth in that, Senor?

Senor Guttrunks said on Thu, 25 Aug 2016 at 09:19...

Thank you for your interest, Sir. The meeting at the cafe was a terrible fiasco. I am currently recovering in my hotel room with a bag of ice on my head and the shades drawn. Mr Biro, inflamed by arak, made an injudicious ribald remark to a large arab gentleman. This gentleman, not wishing to pursue Mr Biro's unsavory invitation, became animated, and we were forced to flee in a rickshaw. The Parrot turned out to be an actual parrot called Valletta, there was much confusion and rumpus, Sir.

G.

Count Alucard said on Thu, 25 Aug 2016 at 15:56...

If a gumboil could boil oil, how much oil would a gumboil boil?

Senor Guttrunks said on Fri, 26 Aug 2016 at 13:54...

What is your meaning, Sir. Riddles are for Yuletide, we have no time now for such festive diversions. Our quest is of the utmost importance, Sir. As a man of noble birth you are most welcome to join us.

Our quest has taken a new turn, Genitalmen. As I breakfasted on fatayer & shorbat 'adas I was approached by a young man (fortunately Mr Biro took his morning repast in his room). The lad quickly inserted his hand in my lavender coloured dishdash and left. I was much perturbed, until I discovered a scented note bearing a wax seal, the imprint of which bore a lion rampant eating a cucumber. Thinking this to be a obscene billet doux of some kind, the prodigy of Mr Biro's indiscreet and lascivious doings in the local baths, I continued eating.

Later, strolling amongst the fragrant fig trees smoking a cheroot I opened the mysterious missive. The contents were shocking! All I can say at this stage is that the note was written by a Princess who has heard of our quest for Jeremiah Miller's secret formula for Rush (hidden as we all know in the the statue, The Maltese Parrot). She bids us join her, be introduced to a enigmatic Doctor F. This Dr F, as the note explained, intends to take both Mr Biro and myself up the Hindu Kush.

Yours,

Guttrunk

Anonymous said on Sat, 27 Aug 2016 at 20:03...

Why don't you disappear up your own asshole Mr señor?

Senor Guttrunks said on Sun, 28 Aug 2016 at 09:11...

I am a large man, Anon. Think Giant Haystacks (Martin Austin Ruane) in a Seville Row suit. The maneuver you suggest is anatomically unfeasible.

Big Daddy said on Sun, 28 Aug 2016 at 12:21...

I see.

Anonymous said on Mon, 29 Aug 2016 at 14:01...

You see what? Not a pretty sight I imagine.

poppermaker said on Tue, 4 Oct 2016 at 21:53...

OK....I wondered if Joe Miller bought his IBN from a large chemical dealer. I know NO USA chemical dealer that will send to a private home. Hard to believe a legit chemical supplier that Sigma would have supplied Joe with IBN for 30 years, knowing what the end use was.

I have been making nitrites for 5 years....at home....and I can tell you, the secret to great poppers is GREAT SODIUM NITRITE, USP. It's more expensive and hard to get unless you work for a professional lab. It is unstable when exposed to air so has limited shelf life once opened. If the sodium nitrite isn't fresh and pure enough, all great chemistry technique in the worlds is NOT going to produce a GREAT POPPER!!!

Senor Guttrunks said on Mon, 23 Oct 2017 at 08:06...

Priness Aouda is a large woman by any standard of the feminine form. She wears the Churidar of Aouda, a type of pyjama, which carries the memory (scent) of days gone by. It would seem she has spent time in the company of frying oil, garlic, and moth balls.

Her language is not to Mr Biro's liking at all, her custom is to complain of the heat using words of a robust and forthright nature. She carries a fly-whisk and uses it to attack both insects and those who annoy her, being most of the human race, excepting sellers of alcohol for whom she has a very cheery demeanor.

Dr Foggov is a large surly man who says little and is in the habit of expectorating. His only other noticeable habit is that of touching his nose, winking in a demonstrative manner, and sayin "Aaaa" Mr Biro is much taken with him, and together they spend the cooler evenings hunting for beetles in the brush adjacent to out hotel, La Tazza da Gabinetto Palace. The Tazza da Gabinetto family are long gone, and the establishment is now run by Mr Pulcioso.

Yours,

Guttrunk

dang said on Tue, 1 May 2018 at 18:11...

So yeah which is the strongest poppers formula? or which brand for that kinda crazy feeling y'all know! I trued Super Rush once and another one that I forget. Nice times...heh!

moldrunner64 said on Thu, 14 Nov 2019 at 21:20...

I've been on the stuff since 1982... simply the best is isobutyl nitrite.you can still get it if you look hard enough in the UK. next is Amyl.. the mix of both is good too forget any of the others.

Don't touch the UK stuff.. It is just dangerous

DIYjob said on Tue, 26 Jan 2021 at 11:33...

OK moldrunner64, spill the beans. I've looked long an hard for isobutyl nitrite and can't find it anywhere that will ship to the uk, whether as leather cleaners, clock cleaners, poppers or anything else.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.