Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers make me sick!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Cacat1
on Fri, 19 Aug 2016 at 04:46

Cacat1 said on Fri, 19 Aug 2016 at 04:46...

So i was using poppers with no problems while i was in amsterdam could sniff the whole night 10 times. Lately i bought 2 kinds of poppers 1 from hungary and 1 from Romania where i live, both are rush. One is yellow and the other was grey. Even if i do 1 sniff, 1!!! Not even deep breath, in about 3 hours i cough like crazy and my nose gets clogged and runny. Then for 2 days i feel sick, hard to breathe etc... Are they fake? Is there another way to use them besides sniffing? What's the problem here?

df said on Fri, 19 Aug 2016 at 05:17...

I think the problem is heavy usage in a small amount of time. Using it a lot in a small period of time is the best way for the side effects to occur. I would say give your body at least a few days rest in between uses, maybe even more if you have an intense session. I used poppers everyday for about a week and starting getting coughs so I had a break to let my body recover, and now I'm back onto it again, although I now know to have breaks in between.

Cacat1 said on Fri, 19 Aug 2016 at 09:30...

I told u i just do 1 sniff, and then i can wait another mo th and do 1 sniff again, that means inhaling once and i will still get sick. I dont do any i tense sessions like u said

Capri said on Fri, 19 Aug 2016 at 15:19...

What does the bottle of grey rush say exactly?

JAWTR said on Fri, 19 Aug 2016 at 22:40...

Perhaps the bottle you were sniffing originally, was old? Newer, freshly opened Poppers will have a stronger effect.

I'm currently enduring runny nose and sneezing fits after having a long, hard go two nights in a row.

Though I do wonder if there is a difference between the after effects if you do/ do not orgasm. Because I haven't.

rocker said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 19:00...

One bottle is a different color from the other and you bought it in Romania...Hungray etc. Well I know what I think

Waterfall777 said on Wed, 23 May 2018 at 17:17...

I love poppers, but they do make it hard to breathe if you use them a lot. I have been sick for days now because of them. They really duck you lungs up if you use them a lot. I just can’t do them anymore because I do them in excess.

Liz said on Fri, 20 Jul 2018 at 08:19...

Has anyone tried to make there own poppers? I made 2 batches and got sick. I have been feeling so weak.

-notanickname- said on Mon, 2 Mar 2020 at 00:02...

ive recently moved from 10ml style brands to 25ml style brands and I’ve been burping and feeling like I want to hone sick and breathing problems have cropped up too
The only difference I’ve noticed is the smell is a lot sweeter and the hit is slightly weaker so perhaps try smaller bottles like 10 ml liquid gold I’ve found that to be pretty side effect free

MDog said on Thu, 18 Feb 2021 at 02:42...

I can’t see myself giving oral pleasure to my buddy without now !!
Wish I never tried it. Anything else we can use to substitute the popper ?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.