Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Fake poppers in Australia

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Green
on Fri, 19 Aug 2016 at 01:53

Green said on Fri, 19 Aug 2016 at 01:53...

The first bottle of poppers I bought was Rush from the website Poppers Express. Since I had never used poppers before, I didn't know what to expect. After about a week of heavy usage, I developed a cough so I stopped using it completely for over a month.

I recently bought a bottle of Jungle Juice Platinum from amylnitrate.com.au thinking that this was the real jungle juice. The bottle in the picture was the squarish flask with a white label (not the new cylindrical blue grey ones) and it cost a little more than other Jungle Juice platinums on other sites that had the redesigned bottle. It arrived today and was I a bit surprised to find that it was actually the redesigned one. I used it, and it smelt exactly the same as the first a rush I bought and gave me the exact same high.

Am I getting fakes? Have you ever tried both and was there a difference? Where can I get the real jungle juice? I feel like I've been misled.

Capri said on Fri, 19 Aug 2016 at 15:16...

No it does not sound like you are getting "fakes". You say you developed a cough after a week of heavy usage, not surprising really. Jungle Juice in a blue grey bottle, again it sounds like Locker Room original to me. Sounds like the products worked, maybe you are expecting to much? dunno/

Poptastic said on Sat, 20 Aug 2016 at 02:34...

You are probably getting isopropyl nitrite, it seems to be the main thing available in Aus :-( This has given people long lasting vision problems that take months to go back to normal... Plus your tolerance builds up quickly.

You want isobutyl nitrite, I can't give any recommendations, as I haven't found it, you may want to try ordering from overseas?

Green said on Sat, 20 Aug 2016 at 04:57...

Capri, sorry I think I put in the whole coughing in thing for no reason. I was wondering if they were fakes because they were two different brands, but contained the exact same things. Not because it gave me a cough.

Capri said on Sat, 20 Aug 2016 at 20:54...

What does the Rush poppers bottle look like? Maybe you have 2 x isopentyl / amyl.

Green said on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 at 00:51...

Well the bottle itself is the small brown one, black lid with PWD on it. The plastic label is yellow and red and has the captain rush guy on it.

Andy said on Sat, 3 Sep 2016 at 12:49...

I have found the best isobutyl around at the moment that you can import into the UK comes from France. Sexline blue butyl from rue du poppers dot com and possibly 'hot' poppers, not having tried them, are also listed as butyl. I find an old asthma inhaler with a wad of cotton wool inside and about 3 to 4 ml of nitrite works really well. Mind you if it was the best quality I don't think I would need inhalers etc, just a few hits from the bottle would be enough. PWD rush from aussie discreet dot com seems to be the real deal but very very expensive with the shipping to UK on top, amazon are supposed to sell it but that is more expensive than aussie discreet, don't know of anyone who has tried buying from either yet??? Just avoid propyl / isopropyl if you value your sight. Poptastic, the vision problems (poppers maculopathy) associated with isopropyl can be permanent, not temporary, even from ONE use, if it gets better you are one of the lucky ones. Use isopropyl and you really are playing russian roulette with your sight. There is isobutyl out there, it's just a case of looking on various sites to find it.

Hysterical bullshit said on Sat, 20 Jan 2018 at 06:11...

Regardless of who is posting what here do your research 1 - check the list for poppers and their original formulas and 2 check each site posted for their ingredients for example jacked is supposed to be isobutyl now if the site your list it as pentyl nitrite its fake. But be careful poppers-aromas.eu search for isobutyl brings up a whole list but when you check it out it's either pentyl or isopropyl or isoamyl. FYI I found the real stuff here on poppers guide but I'm not telling.

Blah Blah Blah said on Sun, 28 Jan 2018 at 01:23...

listening to all of this garbage makes me laugh hysterically. I am an industry insider with 15+ years of experience and i will tell you the honest truth about leather cleaners.

Isoamyl this and isopropyl that Butyl this and Pentyl that, you guys wouldn't know the difference from an old smelly sock (no disrespect)
ALL licensed products being sold in Australia today are all Isobutyl Nitrite, that includes Lockerroom products (Jungle Juice) MadMan labs products (Fuck Pig) and PWD products (Rush) The strength depends on the brand.

You need to look out for a few things when buying these products
1. The shape of the bottle
2. The labelling on the bottle
3. The source of your purchase

Lets talk about https://www.junglejuiceplus.com/ Products

1a. The shape of the bottle - The square "flask shape" bottle is not a licensed or original product - The true licensed manufacturers stopped using these bottles back in 2013 when the Canadian govt clamped down on the sale of Amyl Nitrite. So if you see a "flask shaped bottle" you know it's a backyard job and you should avoid it at all costs, you just don't know what's in it and you could ruin your leather for life. The bottles are all "amber" in colour, blue, green and clear bottles are all fake.

The new and true bottles, directly from Lockerroom marketing, are all "tall cylindrical" bottles with full shrink sleeves.

The small bottles have one tell tale difference in telling real from fake. The fake bottles all have a longer neck gap from the shoulder of the bottle to the start of the cap.

2a. The labelling on the bottles
Labelling can be copied, no doubt, but true products from Lockerroom, will all have full shrink sleeves on the bottles, except for the JJ Black small, they come in two varieties full shrink sleeve and wrap label. The wrap label is reportedly the stronger of the two varieties. This is only true for the Jungle Juice Black small bottles. The labels for Lockerroom products all contain the manufacturers details - address etc.

If you see a Lockerroom product with a paper label or the text looks dodgy then you must avoid this at all costs, you just don't know what's in it and you could ruin your leather for life.

3a. The source of your purchase.
I am going to list the online retailers who sell FAKE leather cleaners, then a list of REAL licensed dealers. Keep in mind, there is only one REAL distributor in Australia allowed to import "licensed products" There is one other wholesaler flooding the market with fake products as previously mentioned in this article that you must try and avoid if you value your leather gear.

Brands to avoid like - Buzz, Purple Haze, TNT, English Royale and Liquid Gold are all imported from the UK and all contain Isopropyl Nitrite
Everything coming out of the UK are all this formula - do your research guys - http://www.topofthearomas.com/aromas.html

If you are an Australian buyer then my advice is to stick to the Australian retailers, buying from Europe or the States poses serious risks, you dont know what you are buying and you may not even be allowed to import it, you will blow your dough.

FAKE RETAILERS

LOVE POPPERS - https://www.lovepoppers.com/
This site has a mixture of "licensed" and "fake" products but reading my article you should be able to tell the difference.

AUSSIE POPPERS - https://aussiepoppers.com/
Everything from this site is FAKE and not licensed

AMYL NITRATE - https://www.amylnitrate.com.au/
Everything from this site is FAKE and not licensed despite the images used, if you buy from here you will get sent a "flask shaped" bottle

AUSSIE DISCRETE- https://aussiediscreet.com.au/
Everything from this site is FAKE and not licensed

AMYL Co http://www.amyl.com.au/
Everything from this site is FAKE and not licensed despite the images used, if you buy from here you will get sent a "flask shaped" bottle

POPPER SHOP - https://poppershop.com.au

LICENSED RETAILERS

PBYP - http://www.pbyp.com.au/

POPPER EXPRESS - https://popperexpress.com.au

NAUGHTY BOY - http://naughtyboy.com.au

EAGLE ELATHER - https://eagleleather.com.au

TOOLSHED - https://www.toolshed.com.au/

SAX LEATHER - https://www.saxleather.com.au

These are the major online retailers, all licensed to sell "authentic products" from Lockerroom to MADMAD labs to PWD - so guys, keep it real, buy licensed products to avoid any disappointment and stop ridiculous posts from people who think they know, but they just dont!!

perv said on Sat, 3 Feb 2018 at 06:35...

Top post, Blah Blah Blah!

This needs to rank up in google searches, people need to know!

Newbie said on Mon, 5 Mar 2018 at 09:57...

In regards to Blah blah blah's post. I just checked every link to your legit sites. One of them has bottles you described as fake on their site and another explicitly states their products do not contain amyl or butyl nitrite. So again what to believe?

Blah Blah Blah said on Tue, 20 Mar 2018 at 21:16...

Hey there NEWBIE and i will excuse you for being a NEWBIE but seriously?? why would you be looking for amyl or butyl? they are illegal substances.

Moving on, I do know that some sites, especially the oldest ones, have not updated their product images in a while, most have, but some might have slipped through the cracks.

I am running from a genuine list of online retailers that we distribute to, so I can tell you with 100% certainty who sells licensed products and who does not. So, if you chose to follow my advice, great, if not, that's your decision, but don't come back crying that you got ripped off if you don't

Newbie said on Wed, 21 Mar 2018 at 07:58...

Blah blah blah. What I'm looking for is original formula poppers not this isopentyl isoamyl isopropyl garbage. One cannot claim genuine when your selling this isopentyl isoamyl isopropyl crap. I don't bitch and complain, what I do is inform others of bullshit.

Telly said on Tue, 10 Apr 2018 at 06:42...

Never heard of MADMAD. I thought PWD got closed because someone died? So what is real...I mean really

Blah Blah Blah said on Tue, 1 May 2018 at 13:50...

Hey Newbie, you throw big words around but sad to say, I don't think you really understand what they mean :-( I honestly doubt you would know the difference between isoamyl and amyl alcohol anyway, some chemists even have trouble smelling the difference.

Amyl alcohol has not been used in these products since the mid 90's for various reasons, but my hats off to you for attempting to prove yourself an expert or white knight in the crusade to source "original or genuine" formulas.

Let me be clear, a genuine formula is one that is bottled and distributed by the licensed manufacturer. Anyway, this is like flogging a dead horse, you make your own minds up as to what you like and don't like people, all the info is here for you to read - your'e all grown ups

Blah Blah Blah said on Tue, 1 May 2018 at 13:53...

Hey there Telly, MADMAN Labs are a Belgium Company putting out some pretty good formulas right now, PWD - or PAC WEST Distribution never made the products they sold, they only "distributed" them - when the owner killed himself after a Police raid an Aussie company purchased all the rights to these products, enough said

Devils Pizza said on Tue, 1 May 2018 at 22:44...

Thanks for the articles Blah Blah Blah, top stuff.
I was selling what i thought were "legit" stuff on ebay but started getting heaps of complaints about quality. I went back to my supplier in Sydney and he told me not to worry, bad batch etc, then i came across this article by Blah Blah Blah, my supplier, Rick, changed his story pretty quick when I directed him to this page.
I was then told the square bottles were all fakes in from China, no idea what's in them etc and to be fair i had my suspicions anyway.

Space Noodle said on Fri, 11 May 2018 at 17:43...

>>PWD - or PAC WEST Distribution never made the products they sold

Strictly correct. They were made by Great Lakes Products, owned by J.Miller of Indiana. He also owned the brands - Rush, Ram, Bolt etc. They shared an office building in Harding Street. GLP made, PWD sold. Not sure why, or why it is of any interest really. They were two legs of the same body.

>>an Aussie company purchased all the rights to these products

J. Millers' twin brother inherited the "rights" and these are not owned by an Aussie company. Perhaps you mean an Australian company has local distribution rights? But as far as I know PAC-WEST DISTRIBUTING NV LLC do not export outside of the US. They are marketed as Solvents, and Clock Cleaners now stateside, not as Liquid Incense. They have a red cap.

You mention Locker Room in Canada. Their product is Jungle Juice Plus (among others) It would not surprise me to learn they make Rush as well, because PWD certainly used to make Jungle Juice in Indianapolis. Although, perhaps it did not have the Plus included? not sure on that. A quick look around the wonderful web reveals a dizzying selection of Rush and Jungle Juice for 2018. Black, white, Radikal, Super Rush, Extreme, Blue Label, UK Formula, and it goes on an on.

Do not understand why you say that Locker Room Jungle Juice contains Isobutyl Nitrite. It does not, it contains Pentyl Nitrite. Perhaps they make an Australian version due to local restrictions? That is kinda weird as the product is called that for a reason. It should smell sweet.

Amyl, iso-amyl, alkyl, and butyl are outlawed in Australia. So the Iso is not?

I also do not understand how a Belgian company can make that sweaty socks US formula. I suppose because it is for export only? I suspect that it is really a Polish company (thank you again web).

Did not know that Chinese guys are making these now. The world moves on...

unhappyvegemite said on Sat, 8 Sep 2018 at 23:06...

Watch out for amylnitrate.com.au - I sent them payment which was acknowledged on their myorders page, but never got the product, repeatedly emailed and called, but got no response

blade said on Sat, 15 Sep 2018 at 07:25...

unhappyvegemite…. I have same problem with amylnitrate.com.au..... no product received, no reply to emails, etc....

WOWZA said on Tue, 18 Sep 2018 at 11:06...

Soon poppers will be banned in Australia, right?

aguy94 said on Wed, 19 Sep 2018 at 14:54...

Watch Out For this Site They Try to Get The Address, and Name of your Bank and Your Account Routing Number www.4solvents.com With All the Merchants Out there It Seems Way To Fishy.

Dlow said on Wed, 24 Oct 2018 at 18:11...

ozaromas.com any good? Have ordered the rush 5 pack deal. Will update soon.

Rushman said on Fri, 30 Nov 2018 at 07:43...

Interesting information guys. I am in NZ and have been buying from different sites over the years including sex shops and gay cruise clubs. I tell you, the sex shops and gay cruise clubs have the worst stuff. Wonder if they make it in their toilets !! I bought some from poppersnz.com recenty and the stuff is not bad. Pentyl Nitrite I think it was. I just don't know what to look out for and what formula is best. I guess I have to keep trying them all :-)

bj said on Sat, 22 Dec 2018 at 10:15...

Hi Blah Blah Blah, a few weeks ago I bought 3 bottles of Rush from PBYP - http://www.pbyp.com.au. I opened them a few days apart and unfortunately none of them worked? They all smelt like the real deal but did not have the desired effect at all, nowhere near it, only very very very slight? I ordered from them because of your earlier post but was extremely disappointed. I had no problem in receiving a full refund after I emailed them.

PopSydney said on Thu, 31 Jan 2019 at 23:00...

Hi Guys, AVOID! at any cost to buy products from POPPEREXPRESS.COM. I bought Jungle Juice triple packs small bottles, the lable seals were faded and yellowish, the caps popped like champagne with pressure in it. It had the burning smell from start! An unusable product. I complaint, sent photos but Customer service was HOPELESS!! did not refund me or sent me a replacement. I will NEVER buy from popperexpress again, I suggest you to do the same.

Dean said on Wed, 3 Apr 2019 at 13:19...

About 10 years ago I always purchased from The "Tool Shed" Extra Strong Green bottle until they stopped supply.

I then moved onto Eagle Leather and during 2013 - 2018 all was good used English and Twain Blue and Satyr with excellent results.

However late 2018 purchased Taiwan Blue 3pac and the found a dramatic change in product, 1 bottle was top shelf but the other 2 bottles were half the strength, I contacted The Tool Shed and they contacted supplier and said nothing had changed and I could get a refund.. I declined as things do happen and I moved on. (Labels had started to appear on Taiwan Blue, never had any label just a blue bottle before)

This month I went back to my trusted brand Satyr 3 bottles from Eagle Leather and all 3 bottles are dead. This isn't Eagle Leathers doing, it's the supplier. I will let them no!

Also would be interesting to hear if Blah Blah Blah has any info on what's happened since his original post Jan 2018 about the quality of poppers now.

Cheers.

Dean said on Wed, 3 Apr 2019 at 13:53...

Edit: 2 bottles are dead/stale 1 bottle is full strength.

Jungle Juice Legend said on Sun, 5 May 2019 at 19:44...

Don't assume a book by its bottle. Aussie Discreet had the goods. 6 yrs of ordering with them free gifts free reshipping on breaks, fast as fuck...looks like they are stopped though. The labels and shapes of bottles are not as imporant as the factory and formula.
As the rules change the formulas change. Next month we will find out what the final decision is from the TGA they have begun seizing all formulas even Akly Nitrite.

If they schedule all of them it will raise the price and lower the safety...It's a shame that the nanny state of Canberra is attacking a reasonably harmless substance. It's an attack on the LGBT community and it's just another failed step in the already failed war on anything fun.

Anyone know a domestic supplier that does 500 or 1000 bottle 30ml deals. Love to stock up before its too late BLA BLA BLA if you have anyone who can help. Love to get domestic quality. My guys at AD stopped selling. Who would be the ideal best before its illegal.

Andy from OZ said on Tue, 14 May 2019 at 13:04...

I’m buying bulk.
I’ll have 1500 isobutyl nitrite in three weeks 😁

FUN2FUN said on Thu, 23 May 2019 at 05:19... said on Sun, 16 Jun 2019 at 09:44...

simple request as I'm confused by what I'm reading online with all the fakes and bs sites going around.

would order from OS if they ship to Australia or prefer Aussie based site.

don't want any fake sites or stock either.

THX

Aussieguy said on Sat, 24 Aug 2019 at 02:33...

I know this is an old thread.
But what about the JJ brand of poppers?
A few people I know have been buying this brand for a while with no issues from an Australian business.
I think they get them from the UK.

Aussieguy said on Sun, 27 Oct 2019 at 05:01...

I ordered 3 x 30 ml Amsterdam Gold bottles from an online company called LOVE POPPERS. What arrive was 3 x 10ml “Gold” that were extremely poorly produced. So much so that the contents had leaked in transit. $110 down the drain. Contacted their Non-existent company service but to no avail. Avoid LOVE POPPERS at all costs!

perbear said on Thu, 28 Nov 2019 at 09:24...

Unfortuatly I didnt read this site till now
Beware, dont give your money to buy from Aussiepoppers, they sold me two bottles and supplied one and now their emails bounce back.
The bottle of Jungle juice they did supply is piss weak, I think they watered it down. It just isint up to the standard of the product name.
I have just now ordered from Eagle Leather, same price but guarantee as genuine.
Thankyou Blah, Blah, Blah fopr your advice

Australia’s strongest popper? said on Tue, 17 Dec 2019 at 14:12...

Simply after the strongest popper in Australia
Find jungle juice black label and jungle juice platinum good
But getting them lately from a sex shop run by a Chinese guy, and they are weak as piss. (Reading thread no doubt fake shit)
Seen on this thread fuck pig Is strong, but by the sounds of it the supplier is as important as the actual product.
So in short guys....strongest popper and best supplier please
Thanks

Australia’s strongest popper! said on Tue, 17 Dec 2019 at 15:14...

Going by the ALL the reviews off popper express, have narrowed it down the strongest poppers to the following products, in no particular order...
Jungle juice black label
EroXXX
Fuck pig
Hard core
Iron fist
Platinum black label
Rochefort
Small brown bottle
Super reds original
PLEASE, if you have ANY feedback on the above items GOOD or BAD, post a comment, not only for me, but everyone else in this forum, I’m sure others are also sick and tired of buying weak ass poppers
Thanks guys

Newbie said on Tue, 14 Jan 2020 at 02:25...

So I found legit isobutyl poppers the stuff I prefer. But now I just gotta find them at a cheaper price. Less than 45-48 american a bottle 30ml. Crazy ain't it.

Hunter88 said on Tue, 14 Jan 2020 at 03:44...

Newbie - where did you buy the strong stuff from?

Red said on Wed, 15 Jan 2020 at 10:08...

I've been using naughty boy for the past year, I've been getting Jungle juice platinum and black label and they have been great in terms of quality.

Naughty boys shipping times and customer service leave a whole lot to be desired however. Order well in advance an be prepared to get dicked around by the fast way courier service they used.

I ordered my trusted JJ platinum from pbyp.com.au today to test their 24h processing and auspost Express post service. They are on bla bla's genuine list so If the product is good I'll switch. I'll keep you posted

BabyG95 said on Sun, 2 Feb 2020 at 21:55...

Red- Did you receive your product yet? Review?

Ant said on Wed, 5 Feb 2020 at 07:56...

Just want to let Everyone to know to avoid to companies online that are owned by the same people that are dodgy as hell. Searching the ABN leads to these two brands being owned by the same person. the first store is mrnmr.com.au and the other store they own is
https://shhlabelle.com.au/ they are really Shady and shonky They use in a post account to generate a tracking number, which doesn't move from anything other than a manifest, then they say it again express post an item. They actually just throw unprotected animal bottles in a bag obviously it comes through damaged knowing that you're not going to take a damaged bag reeking of animal into an Australia Post store.l to have it assessed and refuse to refund
Dont use them
ABN details

Entity name: M.R SAFIQ & G WANG
ABN status: Active from 08 Dec 2016
Entity type: Family Partnership
Goods & Services Tax (GST): Not currently registered for GST
Main business location:
NSW 2042
Business name(s)help
Business name
Shh La Belle External site 25 Nov 2019
05 Jan 2019

MrandMr External site 01 Apr 2017

Ant said on Wed, 5 Feb 2020 at 08:01...

Just want to let Everyone to know to avoid two companies online that are owned by the same people that are dodgy as hell. Searching the ABN leads to these two brands being owned by the same person. the first store is mrnmr.com.au and the other store they own is
https://shhlabelle.com.au/ they are really Shady and shonky.They use an Epost account to generate a tracking number, which doesn't move from anything other than a manifest, then they say they'll send it again express post. . They actually just throw unprotected bottles in a bag,obviously it comes through damaged knowing that you're not going to take a damaged bag reeking of amyl into an Australia Post store to have it assessed and refuse to refund you.
Dont use them these wankers are scum bags
ABN details

Entity name: M.R SAFIQ & G WANG
ABN status: Active from 08 Dec 2016
Entity type: Family Partnership
Goods & Services Tax (GST): Not currently registered for GST
Main business location:
NSW 2042
Business name(s)help
Business name
Shh La Belle External site 25 Nov 2019
05 Jan 2019

MrandMr External site 01 Apr 2017

NAG said on Sat, 29 Feb 2020 at 00:00...

I've made a resource about the legal situation and some health info following the TGA's backdown on banning poppers. You can find it here:

www.rinseandrepeat.info/poppers

If anyone has info to share about wholesale suppliers, fakes, etc, can you get in touch via the form on that page?

The best outcome would be getting poppers legalised for sale OTC outside pharmacies, but that's not going to happen until we can sort out the fake poppers situation.

Mememem said on Tue, 21 Apr 2020 at 10:58...

Red did you get you stuff. Any update

Ma said on Wed, 20 May 2020 at 10:17...

Do not order through these humans. When they make a mistake and send you the wrong product they are rude and have no interest in fixing their mistakes.
They sent me the wrong size, then wanted me to wait at home from 8am -6pm for a courier to pick up the incorrect size they sent, when I could of easily dropped off their mistake locally within 5 mins at a sendle drop off point. Instead they wanted me to wait at home like no -one has actual lives to live for 10 hours and told me to stop playing silly games when I tired to utilise this drop off point. They received the incorrect item delivered back to them two weeks ago now yet they refuse to make contact to deliver the correct size. They have now ripped me off $80 and I have to pursue this with the accc as they continue to refuse contact. Deal with this company at you own risk.

GB36 said on Sat, 8 Aug 2020 at 12:50...

Australia's strongest popper.
Earlier this year I purchased a 5 pack of various Jungle Juice varieties (black, platinum, gold, plus) & 1 Amsterdam. The bundle came with extra small bottles of Platinum Black Label. The Platinum Black Label I found far more superior to any of the JJ ones as they didn't seem to do much after the first initial hit (warm fuzziness - not much more). The Platinum Black Label delivered much better results.
As such, we ordered a 5 bottle order of the Platinum Black Label but we disappointed with the order as these didn't seem to hold anywhere near the strength of what we originally got first time around. Perhaps they came from different batch ?? I'll order again to see if that may have been the case as I truly hope so. As for the JJ's I was disappointed as none of them I would buy again when compared to the first time order of the Platinum Black Label. Are they from same or different suppliers ?

Hope this helps with your enquiries.
cheers

Auckland NZ said on Wed, 19 Aug 2020 at 05:33...

Hi. I have just placed an order for Rush poppers through Aussie poppers. Now I am starting to wonder if the site was genuine, and I haven't been scamed. Has anybody ordered through them before?

Jake L said on Sat, 10 Oct 2020 at 16:52...

I used to buy from poppers rapide up until recently because they started sending me Isopropyl instead of Penyl or other formulations and it was so blatantly obvious from one whiff. I complained and they just ignored me, so I decided to look elsewhere and stumbled upon this forum. I saw the post from ‘Blah blah blah’ and was immediately curious, I checked a few of the sites and 3 of them no longer sell poppers on their website, the other one didn’t deliver to my address in the UK so I tried popperexpress. It took 18 days to arrive, a bottle of jungle juice black. I only ordered one to see if it was the real deal or not and I was impressed with the quality. If anyone buys from the french retailers poppers rapide, stay away! They used to sell genuine products the first few times and I was happy because the delivery would arrive in 4 days and the poppers were good but then they began falsely advertising what they’re selling and their poppers are inconsistent. I’ve found a genuine site thanks to ‘blah blah blah’s’ post, only downside is the delivery from Australia to the UK + COVID delays. I’d much rather take a longer delivery over fake goods any day of the week though. Thank you blah blah, you’re a true hero!

VT in Auckland said on Wed, 21 Oct 2020 at 01:44...

Purchased a 10ml bottle of Rush from pbyp.com.au, took just over a week to arrive. Not the best buzz; not the worst

DT said on Sat, 31 Oct 2020 at 13:27...

I bought thru amylnitrate.com.au in 2018 and never received my order. I emailed them 2 times and never got a reply. Stay clear of amylnitrate.com.au - never use them.

Martin said on Tue, 3 Nov 2020 at 11:03...

Which are the best companies to buy from at the moment?

South Whore NZ said on Fri, 4 Dec 2020 at 11:36...

Read blahh blahh blahh's post and decided to try www.pbyp.com.au
Will let you know how it goes

Dont Touch
www.poppers-aromas.eu
www.poppers-aromas.com
liquidaromapower.com

they are utter craaaap

2217 said on Tue, 8 Dec 2020 at 08:04...

There is a guy on ebay from Queensland selling his own stuff: Xooma and Anamyl. User: trafe_15

Anyone tried or heard about it?

das99999 said on Tue, 15 Dec 2020 at 01:44...

I'm so grateful for this Website and everyone's willingness to share. It has taught Me so much about the ins and outs of Nitrates. I'm from Australia and am sceptical of Online Shops, however; an Online Order was placed a couple of months ago from a Website that was discovered on Facebook (https://m.facebook.com/odorizers) that apparently appeared the next day and the next Order (hopefully for some time) was submitted on a Sunday to (pbyp.com.au) and these products came that Tuesday.

das99999 said on Tue, 15 Dec 2020 at 01:46...

...hint...it is Tuesday.

South Whore NZ said on Sat, 19 Dec 2020 at 21:07...

Following up on my post 4 Dec 2020 at 11:36

Got the package in the mail from Aus...
I shit you not THESE are the real deal.
The Rush is very close to the old RUSH the pwd did before Joe Millers demise.
Their products are fresh and worth the wait.

pbyp.com.au is the go !

Don't choose the the express delivery option its not any quicker :P

popperking said on Tue, 5 Jan 2021 at 14:51...

After Joe Miller owner of PWD died the rights were purchased by another company in the USA in 2014.

They do produce the PWD brand but is is not available outside the USA.

THERE IS NO LICENSED RETAILERS OUTSIDE THE USA.

Locker room was a PWD Brand ( not a separate company)

JJ's site Has not been active since 2016 when Canadian legislation changed.

JJ's site https://www.junglejuiceplus.com

pbyp.com.au is selling cheap chineese knock offs. Smell the same but have no effect. so are all the other sites listed by Blahh blahh blahh (above)

The company that took over the PWD rights are :
https://nitro-solv.com

They go into great depth to show how to spot the fake PWD products.

All Fakes:

VT in Auckland said on Thu, 7 Jan 2021 at 06:07...

Thanks for your information Popperking. Unfortunately it doesn't help anyone outside the US get real product, so we're still left with the sites listed by Blahhblahhblahh.
I've purchased Rush from pbyp.com.au and the product arrived quickly and was fine. I wish it was easier to find a legit retailer who shipped outside the US, so if anyone has details on this, they'd be greatly appreciated

Poppynbud said on Thu, 7 Jan 2021 at 08:22...

Ive just ordered from pbyp.co.au all good so far i have the tracking number, fingers crossed if it arrives will let everyone know :-)

popperking said on Fri, 8 Jan 2021 at 23:17...

VT in Auckland only place you can get it... www.popperking.com
they are developing a UK site that will ship outside the US.
Biggest problem is payment methods, visa can not be used as the product is classified " High Risk"

popperking said on Sat, 9 Jan 2021 at 02:24...

@VT in Auckland ... drop us a line poprking@protonmail.com
;-)

Jh377 said on Sun, 24 Jan 2021 at 03:36...

@popperking
I was too late to get this sad news, got a couple of poppers from PBYP
before the new year, one of JJ black as you mentioned on the previous
commend, smell the same but have no effect...
a bit of disappointed of I thought PBYP is a popper online shop do
sell genuine JJ in AUS.

Freddy said on Thu, 18 Feb 2021 at 10:36...

I keep seeing aussiepoppers . comau being bashed in this forum.

For what reasons I have no idea. My wife and I have purchased through that site 5 times in the past 3 years, and never have we had a problem. It arrives on time, the prices are a little higher than other vendors, and the actual gear is genuine.

We have got Pig Sweat, Blue Boy and Rush, all three have been amazing. In fact the Pig Sweat is full on compared to the Blue Boy and Rush.

I/we can vouch for the vendor above being legit and selling proper product.

Judgement day said on Tue, 9 Mar 2021 at 12:40...

Couldn't see any posts about the current climate of poppers in Australia so here is the straight dope...

In 2020 the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) changed their stance on amyl products (including pentyl).
The only way to import poppers is with a doctor's prescription. There are doctors who will prescribe it, and websites that are reputable ( poppers - aromas . eu)

So unless these online aussie poppers companies are producing it or sourcing it from within Australia, they are probably watering down their existing supply to make it last longer, knowing that they can't import anymore product. Soon enough they will all fold.

Lisa said on Mon, 12 Apr 2021 at 10:21...

Omg you don’t need a script and the answer if you go to a compound pharmacy they may make it it’s going to be available over the counter just like viagra

Keepin It real said on Sun, 18 Jul 2021 at 09:33...

Dear popperking,
what you dont know could fill 5000 encyclopedias and you really need to stop spreading false reports about things you have no clue about.

1. (popperking) After Joe Miller owner of PWD died the rights were purchased by another company in the USA in 2014.
They do produce the PWD brand but is is not available outside the USA.
A. garbage, absolute garbage, a simple search of the IPR registry tells a much different story - and why would you be sticking up for a disgusting pedo like Joe Miller who topped himself because the FBI caught him with child porn!!!
I suspect that you are trying to steer people to buy your own fake crap from your own fake crap website - horrible self promo -

2. (popperking) THERE IS NO LICENSED RETAILERS OUTSIDE THE USA.
A. again, what a load of crap - there is NO licensed retailers anywhere in the world idiot. Show me where someone would obtain a license to sell poppers - retard!!!

3. (popperking) JJ's site Has not been active since 2016 when Canadian legislation changed.
A. thats odd I called the number listed on the site and guess what LOCKER ROOM MARKETING ANSWERED the phone !!! See it's perfectly legal to manufacture and EXPORT these products from Canada, just not legal to sell it in their own country

4. (popperking) pbyp.com.au is selling cheap chineese knock offs. Smell the same but have no effect. so are all the other sites listed by Blahh blahh blahh (above)
A. cant comment on pbyp.com.au as I have heard some rather nasty things about them but to say that all of the sites are selling crap is just a flat out lie and again, yet another shameless self promotion of your rubbish web site nitro-solv that appears to be the real perpetrator of the fake economy - just take a look at the list they have - all look pretty rubbish to me - check out the Iron Horse 10ml - hahaha NEVER been a brand of PWD - ooowww nice JJ Black knock off too - JJ Plat - Amsterdam - JJ Plat all knock offs - and dont get me started on the Large Bottles - since when did PWD ever make a 30ml bottle of anything you spastic!!!

5. (popperking) They go into great depth to show how to spot the fake PWD products
A. of course they would seeing as though they are trying to hoodwink buyers into thinking what they have to offer is 100% authentic when it's not

6. (popperking) All Fakes:
A. you make me laugh with all your lack of knowledge and something I am not going to let you do, spread false rumors and doubt on genuine sellers who, I know for a fact, get their goods directly from the manufacturer
POPPER EXPRESS - https://popperexpress.com.au - GENUINE
EAGLE ELATHER - https://eagleleather.com.au - GENUINE
TOOLSHED - https://www.toolshed.com.au/ - GENUINE

The others I wont comment on because there is some doubt BUT dont you go around spruiking your own rubbish at the cost of genuine retailers who do sell the genuine articles, your lack of knowledge is pathetic and I hope that all who read this can see just how disingenuous this self crowned popperking really is.
In reality you can get some pretty good products here in Aus, yeah, there are some who like to pull the wool over your eyes by selling shit, but ask yourself this, how have the ones who have been a staple in our community for decades done so if they are selling fake rubbish? POPPER EXPRESS, EAGLE ELATHER and the TOOLSHED have collectively been with us for well over 50 years and how have they done this if they sell garbage?? answer me that Mr Popperking who I would imagine has now been dethroned

Gold Member said on Sat, 14 Aug 2021 at 12:57...

Top post "Keepin It real" just wish u had done this earlier and saved us all some time and money.

Started out at naughty boy, paid a premium for a crap service and took 12 days to arrive and I live in Sydney too.
So did a little more research and came across another online company in Sydney, love poppers, now these guys were even worse than naughty boy, 20 days and when I got the goods after 5 emails, the bottles were clearly a cheap copy, the products were horrible, strike 2.
One last shot, I asked around and was steered to Popper Express. 3 days to get my parcel, brought a triple pack with a free one. The service was great, the products were to notch, yeah, even the free little one was dynamite, finally I struck gold. So many people have their own agenda's on these forums and I have to agree that if a place had had its doors open for years they must be doing something right.

aromafan said on Thu, 9 Sep 2021 at 08:55...

Not going to pretend I'm an expert but wanted to say of the places i've purchased from and felt the products were genuine the places i've liked were Poppers Express, Eagle Leather and PBYP. So i guess that's a positive vote for PBYP so add my non-expert view to Keepin It Real's great post who hadn't tried PBYP so wasn't sure about them

Anubis said on Wed, 13 Oct 2021 at 11:51...

After reading the reviews here, I ordered from Poppers Express and they had a nice thing going with buy 3 get a small one free with some home brand type like Hardcore, Original Pig and Fist so we tried it out. It took nearly a month to get from VIC to Sydney. And that was after some serious poking and prodding with no responses. When they did respond, It seemed as if they forgot to process the order and then used a crap, cheap courier to deliver. I had only bad experiences with this courier sobi didn't entirely blame Poppers Express. They do seem to have their act together and seem professional but a month? C'mon. When we finally received them we put one to the test and found it to be weak and watered down. I have older bottles of JJ Black that still had more potancy left in them than this new stuff. The labels seemed homemade as well. I told this to popper express and they told me to return the unused bottles and they would exchange them for new bottles. Nice of them to offer but intend to vote with my wallet but the whole experience left a bad taste in mouth so I just didn't bother. I'll try someone else if that's okay.

boiselfish said on Mon, 18 Oct 2021 at 19:53...

I have recently ordered from Naughtyboy and now also just received from Poppers by Post. Both express post and well packaged. Nothing fake about their stuff. Popper on. 👌🏻

CAC said on Wed, 2 Feb 2022 at 22:17...

I don't recommend buying through Aussie Poppers. They are incredibly slow at despatching, expensive and their email enquiries bounce back. In other words they have no mechanism for customer enquiries or legitimate feedback. Steer clear of this shonky mob.

Trystful said on Wed, 9 Mar 2022 at 03:55...

Recently bought from PBYP the mixed three pack of Jungle Juice (Gold, Platinum, Black) 10mls ... Black arrived with product having eaten through lid, opened the Platinum and subsequently the Gold, both to an unrecognisable smell for the product. Worried they may have gone bad so emailed PBYP for a replacement or refund to no response. Don't recommend.

TOPBLOKE said on Thu, 24 Mar 2022 at 02:13...

I have either bought in person at pleasure chest or online I order from AussieDiscreet.com

They ship same day as I pay and always throw in a free gift.

I have only ever once had an issue with one of their bottles and they reshipped a replacement the same day I emailed about it.

I order and it is always express post... unbroken guarantee and its only happened once but they double bag the bottles so no smell.

I either buy at the adult shop near me or get it shipped in 1-2 day from aussie discreet. I am in NSW metro but they ship with tracking and almost immediately I get updates in email when out for delivery.

As far as I see the list of "fake retailers" is just a list of the competition to the bloke who supplies the list of the "real retailers"

look at the reviews on these sites and it tells the tale.

over 750 5-star reviews don't lie
If there is not a 100% guarantee on satisfaction, unbroken delivery and they don't reship alternatives if there is an issue go to the family owned boyz they have the goods.

Isobutyl Nitrite is the go and if a bad batch happens just make sure your retailer will reship alternative or refund anyone who won't guarantee to reship or refund is not worth buying from even if they have fancy TV comercials.

Popper Addict said on Sun, 29 May 2022 at 22:11...

AussieDiscreet.com has actual Amyl Nitrite called Amyl Titanium. wowzers!!!

they ship express same day and even a free gift

I did have one order that one bottle broke but they reshipped free no questions asked.

no comparison.

Rim King said on Sat, 11 Jun 2022 at 13:03...

Alright my children, sick of hearing websites toot their own blowers with their fake reviews, really aggravates me. Evidently I am talking about the review prior to this one and I want to dispel some myths about this whole "popper" scene.
My story is one of know the law and don't get caught out. I purchased Jungle Juice Black, Amyl Tutanium and Gold Rush and a few little accessories to help me use my buys. Took them to the park, met some hotties, cracked my stash and went to town. Got a torch in my face, got arrested and charged with possessing a schedule 4 drug without a script and possessing a schedule 3 drug without purchasing it from a chemist, also got charged with possessing drug paraphernalia too. Hooray for me right!
The brief of evidence against me was pretty detailed, turns out the Jungle Juice was legal to purchase as it was labelled right and the chemical was allowed under the legal guidelines. The Amyl Titanium and the Gold Rush were illegal as hell as they were not labelled right and contained Isoamyl and Isopentyl. I told the police man I brought them online but could not remember the site name, so they got my bank records and found out that way. It turns out that I bought these from a website that instructs you to misuse the product and sniff it and sells accessories to help you do just that. So a criminal conviction 2k down for my lawyer 800 in fines and as luck would have it, if I got the Jungle Juice from a seller who does not tell you to sniff it and markets the product right I probably would not have been in so much hot water.
Please hear my warning, try not to buy from sites or shops who instruct you to use any products in ways that they were not intended to be used, dont buy from anyone who uses the word "poppers" or "amyl" to market or sell these products, you will get in trouble with the law, I promise you that.

HOT TRADIE said on Sun, 12 Jun 2022 at 00:16...

yep gotta agree with the rim king, I got pulled by a cop doing breathos, I blew over first time, in between tests the cops searched my Ute found my JJ Plat in my tool box. Asked me what this is, I told him machine oil lubricant as was written on the bottle. He asked where I got it from I told him online. He looked up the website and said ok no problems, but said if I purchased it from someone who advertised it for "other reasons" then I would be in trouble because I brought it to use it wrong and that's against the law.

Question Mark said on Mon, 13 Jun 2022 at 07:32...

Rim King can you be way more clear on this subject. So if Jungle Juice is legal then why did you get in trouble? and what is the drug paraphernalia thing

Rim King said on Mon, 13 Jun 2022 at 09:41...

Sorry peeps should’ve been clearer. Amyl is legal for sex but but schedule 3 meaning you gotta buy it from a chemist only. Problems is no chemist stocks it so you can't legally buy it anywhere. All other chemicals are illegal without a prescript for inhalation purposes for all but one and that has to be sold as a lubricating agent for machinery parts or a machine oil cleaner. If you buy it from somewhere who makes claims that you can inhaling then you are buying it with the intent of misusing it from the set out use on the package and from that moment on you need a script to have it. If you also buy accessories to help you misuse the stuff then these are now classified as drug paraphernalia adding another charge to the sheet. I am not going to name the shops who do this because I don't want to give them any air time. Hope this is clearer now and people stop posting stupid stuff and bodgy reviews. I don't want anyone getting in trouble because I thought this stuff was legal myself, read the warning labels on the bottles and it says Do Not Inhale for a real good reason, don't buy from shops that mislead you by marketing these products in ways that lead you to think it's ok because it's not. If you buy stuff and want to misuse it that's on your shoulders but don't buy it from places that encourage you to do it.

Rim King said on Mon, 13 Jun 2022 at 09:46...

Just to clear up a one thing, all chemicals but amyl are scheduled 4 for inhaling purposes. One chemical can be sold as machine oil lubricant or lubrication agent only and cannot be sold as inhaled substance. These ones say Do Not Inhale on the package. Sorry only thought I would be clearer on that point.

Buzz said on Mon, 3 Apr 2023 at 09:30...

Has anyone used lovepoppers.com? I recently made an order and got ripped off on price. I suspect the so called "tetimonials" are all fake as the customer "service" messages are just ignored.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.