Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

U.K. Flights

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Gaz
on Fri, 12 Aug 2016 at 16:52

Gaz said on Fri, 12 Aug 2016 at 16:52...

Does anyone know if I'd have any problems carrying a sealed (unopened) bottle of poppers in my hold baggage on an internal UK flight? Or does anyone know where near Epsom I can buy poppers without having to go into central London?

rightaboutnow said on Fri, 12 Aug 2016 at 17:51...

yes u will have problems potentially, no you cannot take them on aircraft. In this day and age security staff have enough on their plate...be sensible, do not.

Maninasuitcase said on Fri, 12 Aug 2016 at 18:50...

Highly inflammable, could get you detained for a few hours....be sensible.

Gaz said on Sat, 13 Aug 2016 at 05:49...

Thanks for advice guys, I was 50/50 but you've helped make up my mind. Just need to find somewhere close to Epsom now to buy poppers!

Maninasuitcase said on Sat, 13 Aug 2016 at 07:06...

Gotta be a sex shop round there somewhere, or an "head shop".

Fishcake said on Sat, 13 Aug 2016 at 14:59...

Epsom is in Surrey, dear. It's the gin and jag belt down there. Gaz is being lazy not going into "The Big Smoke" for a quick promenade round Soho. It is only about 30 minutes to Victoria and then 2 stops to Oxford Circus.

Gaz said on Sat, 13 Aug 2016 at 23:06...

I don't have enough time to get into London before heading to Warwick, which is again outside Birmingham where I know I'd get poppers, but again short of time and didn't want to go a night without any poppers. Anywhere just off the M40 heading to Birmingham would also be good :-)

Dr Ama Queen said on Tue, 19 Dec 2017 at 11:22...

What a to do! and we never find out what happened to boot! Did Gaz find poppers in Warwick? Was he forced to enter Birmingham? We are left wondering, like in one of those fancy movies where nothing is resolved. The camera moves away from the action, and all you see is a pair of false teeth and a ticking clock...then the credits. Disappointing.

Glove Box said on Tue, 2 Jan 2018 at 10:13...

Clarkson's got style, he's got grace
He punched Piers Morgan in the face

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.