Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Horny Goat Weed & Poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Maninasuitcase
on Mon, 25 Jul 2016 at 16:58

Maninasuitcase said on Mon, 25 Jul 2016 at 16:58...

I'm experimenting with the combo, any thoughts?

Andy said on Mon, 25 Jul 2016 at 21:00...

Mmmmm, The mind really boggles on that one. I really don't know??

PJ said on Tue, 26 Jul 2016 at 09:24...

I didn't even know what this goat flower was! Sounds like a quack herb medicament from the mysterious east. You know that these preparations for "keeping your flagpole up" sometimes actually contain chemistry? Be careful we all know that pops + hard on stuff is a no-no.

A. Nutt said on Tue, 26 Jul 2016 at 13:37...

Also known as Bishop's Hat and Fairy Wings (more sedate and decorous names for sure) it is indeed used in Chinese potions... for the purpose of encouraging engorgement down under.

Andy said on Tue, 26 Jul 2016 at 14:48...

Maninasuitcase. DPD delivery this afternoon :-) so it could be either. Ordered last thursday morning, so not bad, and yes not bad!! Mind blowing interstella orgasm with no headache, little bit of white froth after with a light taste of it in it, that's where the french havent quite got it right. My friend used a asthma inhaler and a bit of cotton wool, blu tak over both ends, release top slightly, release a side of the puffing bit, bobs yer uncle an' all that, something for thought. Any thoughts on dioxin release caused by beaching agents in white absorbent, read something somewhere, can't think where but haven't yet looked for anything I also drink plenty of water and did take a preventative measure couple of ibuprofen just in case, only as I cant afford to be holding my head at work later today, but the last didn't give me headaches, so happy days!! Nice times for a while, I'm sure you will

Andy said on Tue, 26 Jul 2016 at 15:01...

Oh. I found a couple of puffs on a ventolin asthma inhaler helps with the lungs oh and a 5ml measuring syringe is good, 2 to 3 ml is nice for a sesh You can buy them for about £7 supermarkets or chemists without prescription.

Andy said on Tue, 26 Jul 2016 at 15:03...

The inhalers that is :-)

Maninasuitcase said on Tue, 26 Jul 2016 at 15:36...

Andy: Does it start with a strong pulse in the head, then rapid heartbeat followed by smooth warm long lasting rush? Is it even more pleasurable after an hour of popperbating? If so, it's the real deal.

Andy said on Tue, 26 Jul 2016 at 22:43...

Yes pretty much sums it up. Each time you have it it gets you back to that hot slutty place again, still no headaches or chest probs at the moment. Not quite as strong as the good old 80's butyl, bloody nice though! Best of the bunch ar the moment. I keep thinking about the popperbating thing. I think i'm going to give it a try tomorrow

Maninasuitcase said on Wed, 27 Jul 2016 at 08:12...

Sounds good, but i really want the good 'old style' butyl.
French poppers are OK but they don't drive me over the edge, they haven't quite got the formulation right. Its close, but not close enough if you know what I mean.

Andy said on Wed, 27 Jul 2016 at 10:32...

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean, but 3 sesh in since yesterday afternoon, My friend with her inhaler :-), Oh, and it has hit me like a sledgehammer every time though, with no headaches, I get the tell tale yellow spot for about 10 - 15 mins that fades, not the black patches send you blind IPN shit. I had that with blackout that I bought as it was advertised as IBN and I was sent IPN. Thought i'd try it as it was there, and I had the black patches from one use that luckily for me only lasted about 5 days, ended up throwing most of it away. I only found out about maculopathy after i'd used it, I confused it with the yellowish spots you get that fade soon after, not last for days, so I looked on the net. SLB is a little short of the 'good old' but its certainly the best i've had since Dr Twat and his rats and our ludicrous ban kicked in. Oh, if you ever do happen to come across the 'good old' IBN please let me know :-) I'd love to be able to unscrew the lid and let that aroma develop in a well ventilated room lol.

Maninasuitcase said on Wed, 27 Jul 2016 at 11:23...

Yeah, Blackout was butyl, then they changed it to propyl? I understand PWD poppers (USA) are back in business, they are supposed to be the best in the world. Problem is, all the American sellers won't export out of America.

Little Hammer said on Wed, 27 Jul 2016 at 15:12...

Well they sold a lot of their "magic" machines from Hardy Street to SVT in PA when they closed. Do y'all subscribe to the notion that Joe had a secret formula? @Andy: "well ventilated room" there was a guy who said he did just that back in the day he swore a affy-david! In those days poppers were BUTYL NITRITE, without the ISO, or maybe that's just rumor too...

Anonymous said on Wed, 27 Jul 2016 at 19:10...

Everybody knows 'The Prince of Poppers' had a secret formula, including the Russians......

Andy said on Thu, 28 Jul 2016 at 07:37...

Butyl, isobutyl, pentyl, isopentyl, they seem to be just incorrectly shortened down now without the Iso. SLB says 'butyl' on the front and isobutyl on the back. I'll just give propyl, isopropyl a miss!! I really don't know about Joe PWD and any secret formula he may of had, but something was different, bloody hell yes, but he should have passed it on to his family before he topped himself if he had. I wouldn't worry to much about the USA sellers not exporting here to the UK, I would guess it will only be a matter of time before someone does, cos if there is money to be made in selling something 'exclusive' somebody will step up and fill that little poppers vacuum!! I am guessing there is no cyclohexyl in them!?? I thought that was the formula used over there and I haven't heard anything good about that stuff.

Maninasuitcase said on Thu, 28 Jul 2016 at 08:30...

Ive heard the rumour about the secret formula, I personally believe it to be true. Some years back I did manage to get hold of some genuine PWD bottles from a Chinese site. However they were years old and had leaked probably through air pressure on the plane. The postman who handed them to me could smell the 'aroma' emitting from the package. He gave me a funny look. They were all labeled Iso Butyl, I remember one bottle was 'Iron Horse'. Even after leakage they were still might powerful. This is why I believe in the secret formula.

Andy said on Thu, 28 Jul 2016 at 12:16...

The product I was most familiar with was the old 80's and 90's formula Liquid gold Isobutyl, That was real good super slut, right absorbed in the moment complete body overload, knockout stuff, I do also remember some occasional monumental headaches that come with it in the early years, but they seemed to go otherwise I wouldn't have bothered for so long with the same one, I do put that down to too much of it as it was very more 'ish. I do believe that stuff was around for about 15 years in total wasn't it?? Correct me if i'm wrong. I noticed the change in it from about 2005 shortly before all this 'new formula' crap started appearing, a kind of watering down, or maybe they started manufacturing and selling isopropyl shortly the ban on Isobutyl kicked in.

Maninasuitcase said on Thu, 28 Jul 2016 at 13:09...

Perpol"s Liquid Gold has been on sale for 35 years! It was great stuff in the 80/90s but they started watering it down around 1999 after a legal battle. Then, in 2007 they were forced to use iso propyl by the EU.

Andy said on Fri, 29 Jul 2016 at 08:19...

Very interesting stuff, I didn't know it was going that long, I could tell it was being watered down or something as it wasn't doing quite as it used. That was my popper of choice, just turned 18 at the time, used to walk to the the local 'private' shop in town, up to the door all nervous head down, timed with no cars passing, quickly look both ways and hit that door hard to get in as quick as possible, those were the days. To much of that stuff made me look a yellow colour! Hell they were good sessions though, another dimension. I did use PWD rush now and again. Liquid gold was the only one I could get then, so my PWD use was really limited to meeting up with a friend. I will do some research on this PWD thing, a way to get it to the UK. Is it genuine do you know and do they have the (secret) technology?? I'm going to try and find out more. PS. Dioxin release by the acid in poppers on bleached white absorbent. ( I read somewhere) Any thoughts??

Andy said on Fri, 29 Jul 2016 at 08:29...

Clock cleaners dot com?? I wonder

Maninasuitcase said on Fri, 29 Jul 2016 at 12:12...

buyfromben is the genuine gear, but payment from the UK is not accepted unless you can find a way around it.
It wouldn't surprise me if Perpol were buying the stuff from PWD in the 80/90s and re-labeling under 'Liquid Gold'.

http://buyfromben.us/

Les Gush Heure said on Fri, 29 Jul 2016 at 16:24...

No they were not. PWD had a UK distributor who were pushing the brand, Rush Liquid Aroma etc. There were posters appearing in UK venues for example. There is NO secret formula for Rush, that is a wind up. There is a hint above about the "secret" and it is to do with the bottling technology. IBN is IBN...full stop.Oh well yeah some of the brands like Hardware might have had some essences but they were cosmetic in my opinion.

Sante!

Les

Maninasuitcase said on Fri, 29 Jul 2016 at 17:05...

I remember those brands, they were 2nd rate in my opinion.LQ was always King Popper in the UK.

Maninasuitcase said on Fri, 29 Jul 2016 at 17:10...

I'm not a wind up merchant, the secret formula theory has substance.

Anonymous said on Fri, 29 Jul 2016 at 18:03...

IBN is IBN... full stop? Not when when things are added to spice it up, or perhaps filters to refine it?

Les Gush Heure said on Fri, 29 Jul 2016 at 19:09...

There is no secret formula for Rush, just like there is no "Harding Street Janitor" who used to listen in the stalls :-) What do you think might be added to "spice up" a nitrite? It depends on the freshness and Great Lakes machinery was the best for seals. The Power Pak Pellet was also about freshness, right? What happens if a seal lets in a miniscule air flow? Nitrite (any and all) will degrade. I am also guessing there is a lot of nostalgia here, and perhaps change in body mass, or other metabolic alteration, over the years? We grow old, my luvs. Yesterdays sensations take on a golden hue, IBN is IBN is IBN.

Sante!

Les

PS. Of course Perpol probably have high quality bottling as well, then and now.

Anonymous said on Fri, 29 Jul 2016 at 20:41...

Sadly, The janitor is probably the only one who knows Joe's secret formula now. The pellet was a gimmick introduced as sales faltered in the late 90's.

Maninasuitcase said on Sat, 30 Jul 2016 at 16:36...

Before 2007, all popper bottles were a basic screw top with a label seal. Today, Genuine PWD popper still retain the old bottling method. Proving yet again 'old style' poppers are the best.

Ukguy said on Sat, 28 Apr 2018 at 11:00...

Jungle juice from Canada best

b00ty said on Sun, 31 Jul 2022 at 06:47...

So are Poppers and Horny goat weed a safe combination or not?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.