Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Gate Poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Dr Evil
on Sat, 23 Jul 2016 at 06:36

Dr Evil said on Sat, 23 Jul 2016 at 06:36...

What's people's thoughts on Gate poppers? I recently ordered Pig Black, Blackout and Gate in a pack of 3 from France, didn't think much of the Pig Black. Really enjoyed the Blackout one. But out of them all I would say Gate was the strongest one!

Germaine said on Sat, 23 Jul 2016 at 09:41...

Blackout is from a good French manufacturer. Never heard of Gate, strong in a good way or a cough and headache way, Dr Evil?

Andy said on Sat, 23 Jul 2016 at 09:53...

I've tried all 3, I liked pig black, I did get a bit of congestion from it. Blackout was one of the worst I've tried, it give me a blinding headache for a couple of hours after, so much so that I threw the rest of it in the bin. My partner was worried about how 'ill' I looked. I bought it from aromas.eu which was at the time incorrectly labelled Isobutyl when it was actually isopropyl, they have since changed their listing after I ranted to them on email about it, no answer to the email but they obviously listened. It affected my eyesight, dark blotches for a couple of days after just one use. I always steer well clear of Isopropyl because of how shit it makes me feel but having just bought it along with pig black, and not wanting to have to go through all the crap of sending it back, and aromas.eu were ignoring my emails to why they sent me isopropyl when I ordered isobutyl so I tried it, and hated it. Gate however I thought was pretty good, but it give me a tickly cough for about three or four days afterwards. That was probably because I went a bit heavy on it, so I cant really moan about that. My absolute favourite is sex line blue isobutyl from rue du poppers dot com, very smooth and very strong indeed I found, so much so I wont bother ordering anything else. I suppose every one is different with our likes and dislikes. I would strongly advise against using isopropy in any forml as it really can screw your eyesight up, google poppers maculopathy.

Maudlin Belch said on Sat, 23 Jul 2016 at 16:32...

Where do they dream up these names? Blackout! Not a name that suggests a happy outcome.

Maninasuitcase said on Sat, 23 Jul 2016 at 18:34...

I've tried all these formulas, gate, blackout, pigblack, crazy French I've even bought some of the Chinese stuff they were flogging on Ali express a few years back. It's all total crap. They just haven't got the butyl formulas right, it's raw, like an amateur chemistry student would try to sell as a good popper.

nic said on Sat, 23 Jul 2016 at 23:30...

so the French stuff is crap?

Andy said on Sun, 24 Jul 2016 at 09:21...

Definitely not in my opinion. I would try sexline blue butyl, from rue du poppers. It has given me the most intense screaming orgasms that I have had in years, that have sent me right over the edge, I kid you not!! I wouldn't buy anything else now.

Maninasuitcase said on Sun, 24 Jul 2016 at 11:33...

Andy, Ru Du Poppers Sexline blue. How long was shipping to the UK? Giving it another shot.

Andy said on Sun, 24 Jul 2016 at 13:19...

A week (5 working days) at the most. Sent by collissimo post with full tracking, and arrives at your door with parcelforce to be signed for. Best to check on parcelforce website when it arrives in the UK according to collissimo tracking, (about 3 or 4 days after ordering), don't include weekends. On parcelforce track a parcel, type in your collissimo tracking number and when they receive it it will appear and you can then get real time tracking of its progress here in UK. Best of luck mate, Andy

Maninasuitcase said on Sun, 24 Jul 2016 at 13:51...

Excellent, sounds very good😁

Maninasuitcase said on Sun, 24 Jul 2016 at 13:53...

oops, my smiley turned into a number!Going for it.

kim said on Thu, 27 Apr 2017 at 09:10...

Is rue du poppers still trading ?
Cannot get on their web site ...server not found ..something about gay-planet ?

Joe Bloggs said on Thu, 13 Jul 2017 at 21:03...

I tried Gates poppers last year. They were the best I've tried.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.