Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Barely any effect after pentyl

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Ko
on Sat, 9 Jul 2016 at 07:47

Ko said on Sat, 9 Jul 2016 at 07:47...

So I ordered my first bottle of poppers yesterday, and started experimenting today. First I sniffed the bottle since even that had some smell to it, nothing. Turned the cap slightly, nothing again. Little sniff with the cap open, nothing. Then I took a bigger sniff I think I felt it. Warmness going up my neck, then pressure in my head. But I still wasn't having fun. So I took a proper hit with one nose hole closed. I even felt a slight burn in the other one. But it just made the pressure in my head even stronger for the whole 30 seconds that it lasted. It was just distracting me from jerking off.

The brand I was using was "Pig Sweat", and ot's pentyl. Both because I wanted the serious stuff. Was it caused by my large body mass, maybe? 6'2, 240 pounds. But even if it was, the effect didn't seem to be pleasurable for some reason. I'mean kinda disappointed.

Velvet Master said on Sat, 9 Jul 2016 at 09:42...

Hiya Ko,

"So I ordered my first bottle of poppers yesterday, and started experimenting today"

Where did you get it? I guess from a brick and mortar store, right? Tell us more about the label what it says plz + how the bottle was sealed.

=V=

Maninasuitcase said on Mon, 11 Jul 2016 at 16:44...

Plenty sucks, I'm half your size and the only effect I got was feeling I'll for 2 days after, it reminded me of nail polish remover.

Doginabasket said on Mon, 11 Jul 2016 at 18:07...

I said to the man, "Are you trying to tempt me? Because I come from the land of plenty....didn't know Pig Sweat was IPN..woof!

user2 said on Fri, 2 Jun 2017 at 17:28...

As of may 30 2017 poppers from popperzone and poppersaromas and sexypoppers are all pentyl .no matter what brand you buy eg; jacked or rush or colt they all contain pentyl .so ya same formula with different labels.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.