Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Jungle Juice Canada PWD Brands?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by SureValley
on Wed, 6 Jul 2016 at 22:02

SureValley said on Wed, 6 Jul 2016 at 22:02...

What has JJ Canada to do with PWD brands like Hardware, Iron Horse, Locker room?, you see them more and more in the EU, What is the deal with this?

inardua said on Thu, 14 Jul 2016 at 06:16...

It's very hard to tell who is who in the international aromas branding game however I think it's fair to assume that it's not what it seems. For example a reverse IP lookup of the JJ Canadian Homepage reveals it to be registered in Australia. My guess is there are only one or two firms bottling up this stuff using recycled legacy brands from the good old days for the purposes of marketing. As for the quality of the juice well that has been killed completely by repeated legislation to help protect consumers. When the authorities become aware of all the eye damage (poppers maculopathy) being caused by the 'weaker' ingredients they will ban it all together.

plop said on Mon, 18 Jul 2016 at 16:54...

They're both shut down anyway. Crap

Anonymous said on Thu, 29 Sep 2016 at 01:28...

If you are looking for a reliable seller that has tons of brands of poppers AND ships to Canada, check out:

JJpoppers.com

They even have some uber rare poppers from Russia too

Josh said on Wed, 14 Dec 2016 at 06:35...

CanadaPoppers.com

Safest way to order Poppers if you are in Canada.
Lots of brands to choose from.
Regular or Xpresspost shipping.

SlutToronto said on Sun, 23 Jul 2017 at 12:33...

I buy my jungle juice plus (no mixture !) and I receive the day after by FedEx. But I'm boring to buy in Europe (at Jungle Juice Europe) my poppers made in Canada ! It's amazing ! Fortunately, shipping fees are free ! I love their pack of highrise big bottles too. the link is www.junglejuiceeurope.com

User147 said on Thu, 24 Aug 2017 at 16:16...

Sluttoronto do you work for junglejuiceeurope.com? Poppers from junglejuiceeurope.com are not made in canada(since 2010)what you are buying is pentyl nitrite. Fortunately soon junglejuiceeurope.com will be shutdown as well as the rest for selling this cough inducing eye spot inducing garbage.

User147 said on Sun, 10 Sep 2017 at 00:08...

Canadapoppers.com is over priced Isopropyl. Fakes.

Hey! said on Wed, 6 Dec 2017 at 20:25...

Not true. Poppers are still made in Canada and exported. Pentyl Nitrite = amyl.

Victor said on Wed, 6 Dec 2017 at 21:33...

Got mine from Canadapoppers.com and love them. They know their stuff.

Hysterical bullshit said on Sat, 20 Jan 2018 at 06:16...

Regardless of who is posting what here do your research 1 - check the list for poppers and their original formulas and 2 check each site posted for their ingredients for example jacked is supposed to be isobutyl now if the site your list it as pentyl nitrite its fake. But be careful poppers-aromas.eu search for isobutyl brings up a whole list but when you check it out it's either pentyl or isopropyl or isoamyl. FYI I found the real stuff here on poppers guide but I'm not telling.

BottomBoi said on Sun, 7 Oct 2018 at 00:15...

CanadaPoppers.com is awesome. They got all my favourite brands and imy order arrives pretty quick too. Very happy dealing with them

popperprince said on Sat, 17 Aug 2019 at 19:09...

I will only buy Amyl or isobutyl from now on. Canadapoppers.com did deliver but it was isopropyl which is weak and gives me headaches.

ET said on Wed, 18 Sep 2019 at 10:30...

I bought some JJ platinum recently on torontopoppers.com that was either amyl or isobutyl. Either way was amazing

Anon said on Tue, 24 Sep 2019 at 21:42...

Torontopoppers sells real isobutyl alkyl for those who are looking to try real poppers.

Connor McDavid said on Sat, 7 Dec 2019 at 22:41...

I guess by now everyone knows about CanadaPoppers.com since they have been around for years but I figured I would share where I get mine from. CanadaPoppers.com are the best hands down! They have so many to choose from. I am like a kid in a candy store when I order from them! My partner loves them too. Awesome fast, great poppers and their customer service is awesome too. Totally recommend CanadaPoppers.com

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.