Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Now I remember why I hate Isobutyl

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Horndog
on Mon, 27 Jun 2016 at 21:27

Horndog said on Mon, 27 Jun 2016 at 21:27...

If you want Isobutyl here in NYC, go to Blue DVD on 8th Ave near 18th Street. Lots of pure Isobutyl formsale there. However, after buying some 100% Isobutyl last week, I remember why I hate it (hadn't bought Isobutyl in a long time). The shit is really sticky, and it all over your nose and above your upper lip, and on your fingers, and on the bottle, and it is VERY hard to get off your skin. Ordinary soap and water will not do it. Even scrubbing isn't 100%. And it will BURN your skin, really stinging. Ugh. Then your skin turns red, and starts to peel. This hasn't happened to me in a long time because I'd been using the newer formulations of Jungle Juice Platinum (85% Alcohol mix) and like it because itmwas smoother, no headache, not so sticky and did not burn your skin (I'm a heavy huffer and can get intense). I'm going back. The rush/feeling is good, and is smoother etc as I mentioned above. Screw Isobutyl. It may work for some people, but I hate it when used heavily. I've been a big time poppers user for almost 20 years (though first introduced to them about 30 yrs ago) so, I've been around the block.

The stickiness is the WORST, and the burning on your skin is really awful if you get it on your skin, and who doesn't?

Wolf69 said on Wed, 29 Jun 2016 at 15:39...

syrupy is how it is now. it seems less viscous in the past. yeah can be the age of the bottle maybe. what is the brand you are using there?

Maninasuitcase said on Wed, 29 Jun 2016 at 18:04...

They did things to the old style butyl poppers that gave it that extra kick with no bad side effects. I don't remember any burning, breathing problems or serious headaches in th 90's.

Jacknoff said on Thu, 30 Jun 2016 at 16:32...

Stickiness and burning is a good sign of isopropyl.

Horndog said on Sat, 2 Jul 2016 at 00:06...

Nope it was 100% Isobutyl

plop said on Mon, 18 Jul 2016 at 17:33...

Miss the days if you over did it you got an ed ache. That was the powerful shtuff. Yah

Anonymous said on Sat, 27 Jan 2018 at 14:46...

They did things...yeah like putting them in a bottle. What a crock of shite...did things...WHAT EXACTLY? Answer is NOTHING.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.