Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

UK Propyl

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Maninasuitcase
on Fri, 17 Jun 2016 at 15:22

Maninasuitcase said on Fri, 17 Jun 2016 at 15:22...

Anybody suspect they've been watering it down recently, maybe due to people ending up in hospital with breathing difficulties or eye damage?

leathers said on Fri, 17 Jun 2016 at 16:14...

It is regrettable that isopropyl has been given the green light due to that big muddle about the ban. Why are you using them if you are smart enough to be aware of the ocular risk?? Notice that during that big media debate there was not one word said about the fact that propyl (as opposed to the other nitrites) was getting attention from medics. I do not know if they are being "watered down" but nothing would surprise me. Poppers are part of gay identity blah blah blah...no they are not! They are part of the US disco bunny and clone era of the 70s, that was there heyday. You don't see them anymore really, well not in the places I go anyway.

Maninasuitcase said on Fri, 17 Jun 2016 at 17:27...

Yeah, but there's still a certain mystique about poppers, even though the good stuff has gone and been replaced with nasty stuff. Many straights use them too , like myself,

DabMaster said on Fri, 17 Jun 2016 at 21:23...

Thats because they mix the isopropyl nitrite with isopropyl alcohol (isopropanol) Why dont you order your poppers from France? where the ban on isobutyl nitrite has been lifted, also in the netherlands and portugal, where isobutyl nitrite poppers are back available.

PWD™ said on Fri, 17 Jun 2016 at 21:31...

The Real Rush will be back soon in Europe ;-)

Maninasuitcase said on Sat, 18 Jun 2016 at 10:39...

DabMaster: I did notice 'Isopropanol' on a label recently!
Yeah, Ive tried the French Butyl poppers, but they just haven't got it right - its weak. The original formulas were powerful!
i.e. Strong pulse in the head followed by rapid heartbeat and a smooth long lasting rush.

DabMaster said on Sat, 18 Jun 2016 at 13:21...

@Maninasuitcase Have you tried Ultimate poppers? they come realy close to the old formulas, Ultimate is the strongest isobutyl poppers on the french market available at http://www.poppers-aromas.eu/small-poppers/51-ultimate-french-poppers.html , But if you realy want the good old quality, then order in the US, this is how you do it: Open an account on: https://www.shipito.com/usa-address-mail-forwarding, Then order your poppers at: http://buyfromben.us/oscommerce/index.php, this works by me, I already ordered 2 times, no problems with customs at all, see it your self, If you order this way, your poppers are a lot more expensive to buy, but you have the good old quality.

Maninasuitcase said on Sat, 18 Jun 2016 at 13:41...

I'll give it a shot! Many thanks

Cat In A Big Frilly Hat said on Sun, 19 Jun 2016 at 18:09...

You certainly know your stuff, DabMaster. So what happened with PWD then? I read somewhere that the guy who owned it, John Miller, killed himself??

DabMaster said on Sun, 19 Jun 2016 at 21:16...

Yes thats right, Joe Miller commited suicide on August 25, 2010 due to private problems, Joe Miller"s brother Frank Miller took over the business in Januari 2013 and the PWD factory was back in business in March 2014 in a complete new facility in Nevada close to Vegas.

slot zombie said on Mon, 20 Jun 2016 at 14:42...

"After Miller died his brother sold the rights to the brands to a group of guys. The new company was called Grand Canyon Products and was registered in AZ. Some of the equipment went to SVT Inc in PA, who was already packaging similar products. This is also when the nail polish remover plan was implemented.

For whatever reason, that group soon fell apart due to internal drama and the corp was then registered in Indiana. The AZ registration was dissolved by the State of AZ for non-response/compliance. John R Wilson is the principal listed on both of the registrations."

You say that the Miller family now run a poppers plant outside Vegas?

DabMaster said on Mon, 20 Jun 2016 at 21:20...

Yes the PWD company is back in hands of the Miller family since 5/6/2014, Nevada Business ID: NV20141306929, Entity Number: E0238882014-0

Mat said on Thu, 30 Jun 2016 at 17:46...

@dabmaster could you explain a bit more about ordering from the USA to the UK with shipto. My eyes can't take more of the U.K. Stuff. Have to give up for a while but not finish poppers all together. Thanks

Maninasuitcase said on Thu, 30 Jun 2016 at 19:37...

Mat: Poppers Maculopathy is now a recognised condition.
Propyl being the main offender. Many months of abstinence may be needed for healing to happen.

Mat said on Sat, 2 Jul 2016 at 09:20...

@maninsuitcase. Isobutyl doesn't cause it right? Never had a problem in the early 2000's. Or is it a case of now I have the yellow spots any type will make it worse or cause it to come back. (That's if it goes! Been a week now since a heavy session on bar code XXX)

Maninasuitcase said on Sat, 2 Jul 2016 at 10:22...

@ Mat. A lot of valuable information Here:

http://poppersguide.com/forum/10213

DabMaster said on Thu, 7 Jul 2016 at 21:58...

@Mat You can order isobutyl poppers at: http://amazonpoppers.com/ they ship international

Andy said on Sun, 24 Jul 2016 at 11:01...

Just had a look. Very interesting indeed

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.