Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Solid poppers ???

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Dexter pops
on Wed, 15 Jun 2016 at 22:43

Dexter pops said on Wed, 15 Jun 2016 at 22:43...

Has anyone tried the new solid poppers ? Ive ordered some to see. Doubtful they'll pack the same punch as the classic liquid varieties. ( Colt, Rochfort, Iron Horse and Pig Sweat are my favourite brands . Any of you guys used the solid ones yet?

sammy said on Thu, 16 Jun 2016 at 06:39...

I have also seen these and wondered about them. The principle seems to be to put the solid material on your fingers, then the heat releases the aroma. I assume that you then need to wash your hands or what? Seems a very odd idea to me! There have been things like this before: herbal rush poppers and a rush spray. I am curious as well -- but I am not going to be the first to try.

Dexter pops said on Thu, 16 Jun 2016 at 18:35...

Mine should be here by the weekend. I have bought the bottled also as I'm not sure how user friendly they sound. Direct contact to skin will probanly cause discomfort , especially intimate areas , either jacking off or during sex. My partner doesn't like poppers so I can sniff the bottle while he fucks me , and it doesn't bother him much. If it's on my hands it's gonna be different. Can't imagine the solid ones will pack the same punch. I'll let you know how they are

DabMaster said on Thu, 16 Jun 2016 at 22:10...

You better stay away from these so called solid poppers, they are crap., this is the last breath of Push Productions located in Austria who is producing this and all the Rush poppers who are available in Europe and made of Isopropyl and/of Pentyl nitrite, every time they come with something new, because the dont sell much anymore, But dont worry, the real PWD Rush made of 100% Isobutyl Nitrite is coming back to Europe again in 2017.

OssoBucco said on Fri, 17 Jun 2016 at 13:49...

How do you know that PWD Rush will be available in 2017?

DabMaster said on Fri, 17 Jun 2016 at 16:03...

They Are already back on the USA market since last year, they Are battling counterfeiters all over the world to get their position back on to the world market, they already start to enforce their Products on the US and asian market and Europese is next in 2017.

Glenda54 said on Mon, 20 Jun 2016 at 05:48...

Where will i get the real onws and how do i kniw they are the real mc coy

Lilli said on Mon, 20 Jun 2016 at 17:48...

has anyone experience with solid poppers on airplanes?

leo said on Mon, 27 Jun 2016 at 15:37...

so we put the solid poppers in the fingers and then what? we smell the fingers? we put the solid wax under the nose??

rick said on Mon, 27 Jun 2016 at 17:40...

yep, what next ? you put it on your dick, you smell it ? Is it possible to order PWD rush in Us ?

leo said on Sat, 2 Jul 2016 at 13:12...

then what?? whats next?

queenie said on Wed, 6 Jul 2016 at 18:03...

Nobody knows, Leo. Nobody has tried it yet. Just to be clear: rick is joking when he suggests you put it on your privates! Dexter pops has not reported back...who knows maybe it is wonderful if somewhat inconvenient ;-)

hillbilly-memories said on Sat, 9 Jul 2016 at 12:10...

Isobutyl has been banned within the EU as a possible hazardous/carcinogenic compund. It will by no means have a legal come back here.

Oh, wait!

Enzoeldorado said on Thu, 14 Jul 2016 at 12:46...

I tryed the solids, but it does not work like the old fashioned ones, so I recommend the classic liquid

MiMi said on Sat, 16 Jul 2016 at 23:41...

Enzoeldorado, How does it work? Just rub it with your finger and wait?

MiMi said on Sat, 16 Jul 2016 at 23:57...

Got it:

"These are the latest development in the area of poppers. They consist of a chemical bond between a very effective ingredient and paraffin wax, ensuring that only after rubbing the compound with your fingers, the poppers are activated."

It says it is Isoamyl Nitrite on the label.

Maudlin Belch said on Mon, 18 Jul 2016 at 14:04...

The smell of paraffin wafted over the black satin bed sheets, outside an owl hooted ta-wit ta-woo, Josh rubbed the wax betwixt his manly digits and teasingly let the aroma wander like a light summer breeze. Then he wiped his gooey fingers on Hugo's sheets (45 quid from M&S) and reached for the pickled onions...to be continued.

Maud.

plop said on Mon, 18 Jul 2016 at 17:26...

haha right on Maud!

Kevin said on Tue, 19 Jul 2016 at 11:46...

You can buy solid poppers on a french website : poppers-aromas.eu . Only 9.90 € . Large selections of solids. I use them, it's works well to go to the Sauna or Backrooms place.

dude-o said on Fri, 22 Jul 2016 at 12:13...

not good... got a free offer with my last order and they're total crap. no kick, messy (if using fingers), not strong enough if paper towels, and even after microwaving them (lightly) on a bottle and... still crap!

GERSON said on Mon, 8 Aug 2016 at 21:01...

I want to buy poppers , I'm in Mexico , I speak very little English help please.

Greetings.

my email is : dameporelchikito@yahoo.com

Loulou said on Thu, 8 Dec 2016 at 15:22...

Nul, j'ai essayé, cela ne marche Pas...

Issy said on Sat, 14 Jan 2017 at 01:34...

Not sure I like the solid ones. As suggested before too messy and not really strong, just stinks up the room.

PoppersRus said on Sun, 12 Mar 2017 at 17:52...

We have got some new solid poppers in as our customers kept requesting them, so if you fancy trying them you can buy them here from us http://www.poppersrus.co.uk/68-buy-solid-poppers

We are a well established website going since 2009 and shipp all orders same day! Enjoy

gee uk said on Sat, 18 Mar 2017 at 19:02...

hihuys, in terms of authentic poppers, whats considered the best?. Also any uk retailors in london that might sell them? or best to go online. Links would be appreciated thanks!

tipp said on Mon, 12 Jun 2017 at 10:00...

Solid poppers are a waste of time and money, got some ''push'' solid poppers for free with an order and gave up after half an hour and binned 'em.

Andy . Devon. ENGLAND. said on Sat, 17 Jun 2017 at 06:56...

I would imagine that if these solid poppers are bring given away when ordeing regular liquid forms free, then you would assume that they've vast stocks not sold due to the fact that they're not effective.

User147 said on Thu, 17 Aug 2017 at 21:38...

Recent order from poppers-aromas.eu of gate, tiger gold, ultimate and flag. All are really bad. Ultimate claims to be isobutyl, I doubt it. Gate claims to be amyl, came with a sticker on it listed as another ingredient. Flag also listed as isobutyl I doubt it. Tiger gold isopentyl and isoamyl mix. Tried them all ended up choking and coughing and seeing yellow spots when I blink. Couldn't even get hard. Horrible products. I used to get could poppers from poppers-aromas.eu but not for the last couple of years. Sadly the only other formula that's acceptable is pentyl. Bring back original isobutyl formulas.

Makhairy said on Sat, 26 Aug 2017 at 20:44...

I tried the rush solid, and has been above, it doesn't give the punch of the old Rush in the bottle. The idea of being in a solid form is great, as there isn't any risk of spilling it on you or material. Just wish it was powerful.

zbigbox said on Tue, 19 Sep 2017 at 09:13...

I have been ordering from poppers-aromas.eu for the past few months. great service and comes to Asia quite quickly - within a week. The only thing i don't like is that the smell/vapor liquid seems to leak out a bit inside the box and from the containers.

I'm 200+ lbs so for me only the jungle juice platinum is strong enough to give me the right "rush." i tried the tiger gold but it was too weak for me, as was all their other amyl nitrates. But my Asian friends - both male and female, love the tiger gold and amyl. They say the jj platinum gives them headaches quickly - and it does even to me.

So i it really depends on your body size i think. i used them with white bodybuilder whose literally TWICE even MY size and even the jj's were like nothing to him.

i just received Rush solid poppers. about to try them today at a 3some. will let you know.

zbigbox said on Thu, 21 Sep 2017 at 01:19...

so i tried the solid poppers, PWD Rush brand. OMG. one of the shittiest products I've ever purchased, not just of poppers but of anything.

1. the container was much tinier than it looked online.
2. was almost impossible to open. i needed to bite the container with my teeth and twist.
3. I rubbed it on a cloth and the smell IMMEDIATELY gave me a headache, but no rush.

Minneapolis said on Fri, 6 Oct 2017 at 21:52...

Solid poppers is junk, don't buy it.

oliveman said on Wed, 18 Sep 2019 at 15:49...

Hi all, forget about cheaters, this product is really strong and gave me a real rush !!!!

popperman said on Mon, 3 Feb 2020 at 20:18...

I can also confirm that they are utter rubbish..........smell awful, and no effect, AVOID unless you like throwing your hard earned cash down the drain! (nice idea though, shame they didnt pull it off...............think about it, if they created a mindblowing product instead of ripping people off, they would stand to make a fortune from return buyers and happy customers.....complete lunacy these idiots!)

Oliver said on Sun, 8 Nov 2020 at 13:08...

I’ve tried is as well.no effect at all...I feel cheated...

Pablo said on Mon, 3 Jan 2022 at 12:53...

I bought some solid poppers at www.Poppers365.com and i like it.
Use the fingers on popper, that heat up and smell it :-)

ANA said on Mon, 3 Jan 2022 at 12:53...

<a href="https://google.com">google it</a>

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.