Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

isobutyl for sale

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by snake
on Fri, 30 May 2014 at 19:01

snake said on Fri, 30 May 2014 at 19:01...

Please read comments left on my post dated 21 April
Email me at rmyers65@hotmail.co.u
thank you

equestrian mistress said on Sat, 31 May 2014 at 06:43...

Here you are:

http://poppersguide.com/forum/10242

Ma No2 said on Sat, 31 May 2014 at 09:40...

Sorry about this! Yep, snake as plenty of real positive reviews and 1 repeat anonymous poster who likes to attack him for unknown reasons.

rmyers65@hotmail.co.uk not "u" :-)

Ma No2 said on Sat, 31 May 2014 at 09:48...

Can't be bothered to read the other thread? No problemo:

snake:
i will be asking people to post there views on here thank you

edgerUK:
I received a sample and very decent stuff...quite a hit. I'll be ordering a few bottles.

kjingpopper:
Hi guys, I recived my sample very quickly indeed, great service! The pro duct was good but didnt give me that complete lack of inhibition that we are all after, It really reminded me of the effect that the product from nzpoppers.com had on me?! I will order a full bottle just to make sure! better than most in my opinion but im still looking!

RobHog:
Received the sample super quick. Really good quality. Enjoyed the hit from it. Very different from propyl. No burning or blueness. Gonna place an order for some.

snake said on Sun, 1 Jun 2014 at 20:35...

Thank you 2the people that support me
don't really take notice of idiots
My product says it all
once again cheers

Anonymous said on Wed, 4 Jun 2014 at 10:35...

What payment methods do you take?

snake said on Wed, 4 Jun 2014 at 16:53...

I take paypal as payment

Anonymous said on Fri, 6 Jun 2014 at 20:33...

I emailed you but no reply from you....

snake said on Sat, 7 Jun 2014 at 11:55...

Hi.try again there may be something up with me receiving emails
Rmyers65@hotmail.co.uk
Thank you

rams said on Tue, 22 Jul 2014 at 05:43...

quick review to snakes isobutyl
fast european delivery. the two bottles arrived well, and what can I
say... it is the smell I can remember years ago and the warmth, that new
formulas are missing... wonderful! Give it a try!

Pantyhose n poppers queen said on Mon, 28 Jul 2014 at 18:25...

Waited for well over a week for the "free" sample...Didn't arrive so I wouldn't bother if I were you.

snake said on Tue, 29 Jul 2014 at 07:45...

Just a reply to the post from pantyhose..as you are not in the UK i replied to your email when you asked were your sample was.i did ask you to wait for a few more day's as i was unsure how long it would take to arrive at yours.
I was going to send another sample out but you took the huff and said our dealings where over
Thanks for your patience
Snake

Anonymous said on Tue, 29 Jul 2014 at 09:17...

Hi another msg to pantyhose
if you would like your postage refund for your sample let me know
Regards
snake

Shalako said on Tue, 19 Aug 2014 at 02:31...

Hey,

I took the chance an ordered a sample from snake to here in Canada. For the price of a sample it was worth the chance. The sample arrived very quickly and without any issues with customs. The sample was strong and feels like isobutyl. I only sniffed once, but it was far stronger than i stuff i can get from junglejuicecanada. On the basis of the sample i ordered 3 full bottles from him today. Communication is great and he is legit. Like the posting above said it does feel like old style poppers, quality, and not pentyl. Instead of bashing someone perhaps try it before showing malice. I took the chance and i am glad i did.

Shalako said on Thu, 11 Sep 2014 at 01:57...

Hey,

I got my package about a week ago. Was as promised and Items were properly packed without leakage. Feels like old style poppers, will be ordering from again based on the quality.

snake said on Thu, 18 Sep 2014 at 12:58...

Hello everyone
i still have the good stuff in stock

hondaboy66 said on Wed, 22 Oct 2014 at 19:26...

Received my four bottles today after waiting 20 business days and was giving up on them. I live in Canada so I don't know what the hold up was, just glad they came. My first sniff from the bottle didn't do anything but I poured the bottle in to a small travel shampoo bottle with a piece of Kleenex inside which I've been doing for awhile. Well I used it last night and got a very good buzz from it, great for large anal penetration but didn't get that "loose all inhibition feeling" but it's still very good and I will buy again. I would like to know that best way to it and make it last the longest. I don't think the spraying a little on tissue give enough of a hit. Pricey for only 10ml so I'll still be looking but will buy here for now.

wildsneakerguy said on Wed, 12 Nov 2014 at 22:26...

I ordered a two bottles about two months ago and finally getting a chance to review. I'm in the U.S. and it took about two weeks to get my package. Snake was very attentive and his communication was great! The first night I tried it I did as snake instructed and that was to pour some on thin tissue paper. I got a good buzz as a matter in fact it was quite potent it made my eyes water, but I can't say I got the sensation of loosing all inhibition. One bottle lasted me about four days or so. I'm not sure if I used it wisely or not but I enjoy taking multiple hits, so every time I'd take a new hit I would refresh my tissue. After maybe two or three hits, I wouldn't get much of an effect even if I refreshed my tissue. Over all I enjoyed it and would continue to experiment with the product, but I would like to learn how to use it more wisely and get the best out of it.

Popper fan said on Tue, 16 Dec 2014 at 14:39...

Just want to say a big thank you to snake. Today, I received my poppers and I can confirm its the real deal. Nowadays You always tend to have a high degree of doubt as to whether the poppers you ordered will be genuine. In my opinion these are the best poppers I have purchased for a long time. They're strong and they do make you feel less inhibited. Thanks again. I will definitely be ordering from you in the near future

snake said on Mon, 12 Jan 2015 at 13:52...

Hi everyone snake here
just to let you know I'm still supplying the good stuff
cheers
Email me on rmyers65@hotmail.co.uk

Jeff said on Fri, 5 Jun 2015 at 15:13...

Another vouch for snake and his product. Arrived quickly, good comms and just like old times.

Mark said on Sun, 9 Aug 2015 at 03:00...

Do you send samples to US. And if yes how do I get some, Thanks

Corin said on Thu, 20 Aug 2015 at 20:27...

Got a bottle from Snake the other day - lovely stuff. Arrived quickly, nice effect and will definitely order some more. Many thanks!
Corin

snake said on Mon, 24 Aug 2015 at 17:54...

Hi everyone
i still have the good stuff in stock
I'm on rmyers65@hotmail.co.uk

snake said on Wed, 11 Nov 2015 at 19:46...

Hello everyone snake here
still selling the good stuff
mail me on
Rmyers65@hotmail .co.uk

Cheers

snake said on Tue, 1 Nov 2016 at 19:26...

Hi all im still selling the good stuff please mail me on rmyers65@hotmail.co.uk

User147 said on Thu, 17 Aug 2017 at 21:48...

Recent order from poppers-aromas.eu of gate, tiger gold, ultimate and flag. All are really bad. Ultimate claims to be isobutyl, I doubt it. Gate claims to be amyl, came with a sticker on it listed as another ingredient. Flag also listed as isobutyl I doubt it. Tiger gold isopentyl and isoamyl mix. Tried them all ended up choking and coughing and seeing yellow spots when I blink. Couldn't even get hard. Horrible products. I used to get could poppers from poppers-aromas.eu but not for the last couple of years. Sadly the only other formula that's acceptable is pentyl. Bring back original isobutyl formulas.

Nicooo said on Wed, 23 Aug 2017 at 17:48...

Real poppers with free FedEx shipping fees :
In Europe, Canada and USA !
www.junglejuiceeurope.com

User147 said on Sat, 26 Aug 2017 at 02:21...

Ok nicooo your lying junglejuiceeurope.com poppers are fakes isopentyl or isoamyl or isopropyl combinations. Fakes

Snake said on Tue, 13 Feb 2018 at 19:40...

Hi all I'm still selling the good stuff please mail me on
rmyers65@hotmail.co.uk
Cheers

topman said on Thu, 15 Feb 2018 at 18:47...

Bought a bottle off snake for a tenner plus 2 quid postage but it never arrived. Claims he sent it. Didn't offer a refund or replacement. My post never goes missing.

topman said on Mon, 19 Feb 2018 at 11:14...

It arrived today. Took 12 days (same country). Had to pay £1.50 surcharge cos he only put a first class stamp on it.

Snake said on Wed, 4 Apr 2018 at 11:28...

Reply to top man
12 days for it to arrive in the UK sent from the UK?? ???really. 🖓
Also charged extra from post office for delivery?????
Really. If that has happened (which I doubt) it's the first time ever in years of selling the good stuff.
There's always 1👎

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.