Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

looking for Chat Noir

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Don66
on Tue, 27 May 2014 at 20:23

Don66 said on Tue, 27 May 2014 at 20:23...

Can anyone help me?
I got poppers Chat Noir - Black Cat as a gift. But now I do not know where to buy it.

Anonymous said on Tue, 27 May 2014 at 20:49...

lol why not ask the gift giver?

Jako said on Wed, 28 May 2014 at 06:49...

Chat Noir / Black Cat (15-30ml) on sale at :

http://www.amsterdam-poppers.com

How good is it?
Is it Butyl?

Don66 said on Wed, 28 May 2014 at 12:13...

No contact to giver :-)
Thanks Jako.
I asked for it and they said its mixture isobutyl + pentyl.
I like it, good power and aroma.

Tennismonkey said on Wed, 28 May 2014 at 14:57...

I had this from them recently. This definitely isn't butyl. I'm still searching for that.

Jako said on Wed, 28 May 2014 at 15:15...

Thanks Don66.
If it produces a smooth long lasting rush, pulse in the head followed by rapid heartbeat - it will be Butyl.
Possibly, with some Pentyl thrown in for extra excitement!

Mike (UK) said on Wed, 28 May 2014 at 20:41...

Hi - I got some Chat Noire from http://www.amsterdam-poppers.com recently.

It's definitely isopropyl. I'm sure because of the smell. And the scabby nostrils.

You're better off with Blackout or Flag (from http://www.amsterdam-poppers.com) which is isobutyl (most likely) and is the nest you're likely to get these days.

Jako (UK) said on Wed, 28 May 2014 at 22:01...

Chat Noire?
Did it cause delayed breathing problems, mucous and feeling like shit?
If so. its Propyl.

Jako (UK) said on Wed, 28 May 2014 at 22:15...

If you’re sniffing Propyl I would personally recommend sniffing 'Olbas Oil' immediately after to counteract breathing problems, mucous and feeling like crap.

Ma No2 said on Thu, 29 May 2014 at 12:55...

This is getting beyond boring. No more speculation or other misleading opinion, understand? Thank you Don66 for your comments.

Anonymous said on Thu, 29 May 2014 at 13:55...

Ma No2, shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of here.

Jako (UK) said on Thu, 29 May 2014 at 15:01...

Ma No2 :

Yeah, leave us alone .

Ma No2 said on Thu, 29 May 2014 at 15:57...

You say that same thing nearly every day, Jako. You argue with well known and informed posters and back yourself up with follow up posts. You have also insulted casual visitors on various threads. You have made false and misleading statements on numerous occasions and have been duly called out. Enough is enough. You have already pissed off The Rush Hour who had been kind enough IN THE PAST to share interesting and detailed information. It's boring now. If you won't take the hint, OK. My guess is that many people are wary of posting because of this constant nagging bullshit of yours.

Jako(UK) said on Thu, 29 May 2014 at 17:03...

Sorry.

Ma No2 said on Thu, 29 May 2014 at 17:22...

No problem, Jako! I am in a very bad temper today anyway and that is not your fault. Sorry if I was a bit OTT. What I do not understand is why you are so animated about IPN and IBN? and perhaps unduly suspicious about why is what banned (though the situation is very weird indeed I agree and nobody seems able to pin it down) The French seem to be suddenly pumping it out, don't they? The reason IBN was banned in the first place was a couple of rats? Hmmmm...seems flimsy I agree there. Where is the motivation for the ban?

Tosser del Mar said on Thu, 29 May 2014 at 18:26...

Rush Hour was having a good pop at that NZ poppers guy a few days ago...so whats your point? I was wondering if he was a scouser :-) Eh! Eh! Alright! Alright!

Jako (UK) said on Thu, 29 May 2014 at 19:30...

I grimly believe The EU were the instigator for the ban of all IBN in the Western World,Twenty years ago when I first purchased UK 'Liquid Gold' poppers they were clearly labelled 'Alkyl Nitrites'. Back then, they didn't have to be specific about 'which' nitrite it was. A few years later they started being specific. i.e. 'Iso Butyl Nitrite stamped on the label. This, I believe was a 'EU directive' and paved the way to the eventual 2007 European BAN. Rat testing is a way of proving that something is poisonous even it's not. i.e. eventually a rat WILL die, and a scientist gets paid a lot of money for being a clever clogs. IBN has been the main ingredient in poppers since the late 70's. If it was poisonous, millions would be dead. The French seem to pumping out Penty Nitrite, which of course is the new name for Amyl Nitrite, maybe the EU haven't nailed that one yet.

PJ said on Thu, 29 May 2014 at 19:52...

Jako never advertises anything and there are lots that do! The point about clever clogs scientists wanting to make a name for themselves is spot on. Cigarettes and booze? Hypocrisy and the nanny state!

Ma No2 said on Fri, 30 May 2014 at 17:36...

The motivation though? Some bureaurat :-) just woke up and thought he/she would screw around with poppers -- maybe you are right but I wonder about that.

Jako (UK) said on Fri, 30 May 2014 at 20:16...

Motivation? We live nanny state ruled by bureaucrats where science is 'always right' and e-cigarettes will be banned soon.

Ma No2 said on Sat, 31 May 2014 at 10:41...

Really? Seems mad to me! if folks need help to give up nicotine they need all the help they can get. The EU is not all bad IMHO - I still have a feeling there is more to this than just a desire to control. Why all of a sudden in 2007 after so many years. I do not pretend to understand why, I am just skeptical about who or what caused it.

Jako (UK) said on Sat, 31 May 2014 at 12:12...

Why after so many years? How's this for an example:
The EU banned Incandescent light bulbs in the UK in 2012 after 100 years.
We all have to use low energy bulbs now (that can cause blindness).
Banning things is what their GOOD at. Ban this, ban that, let's ban poppers.

Get my drift?

Cryptic Cyril said on Thu, 9 Oct 2014 at 10:33...

They also banned vacuum cleaners, same reason as why some women sit on old washing machines during the spin cycle. Soon Nigel Fagrage will be in power and then we can all get our high suction vacuum cleaners back. Also shepherds pie will be our national dish again and we can start fights with the French and Belgians. I say use send gun ships to Antwerp and Dieppe! Bring back Daddy's Sauce! Close the tunnel!

Geezer Darn The Pub said on Mon, 20 Apr 2015 at 06:14...

Well said that man! I have long advocated full employment by use of a SIMPLE stratagem:

Instead of handing out benefits give applicants a wooden box, a brush, a cloth, and a go get attitude. If they can't afford the boot polish give them a micro loan from Wonga.

Not only will this decrease the dependency culture it will also mean everyone has nice clean shoes. As a retired recruitment manager I can tell you: the NUMBER ONE reason for not getting a job is not the economy, it is unclean shoes. Of course lots of people wear trainers these days, but they should not. A nicely polished shoe says one thing about you: I AM AN ACHIEVER!

Remember what I have said and have a great life y'all.

KoolKat said on Thu, 7 May 2015 at 19:40...

I wear sandals and haven't washed my beard since 1978. I don't wanna work!! No time, man! I spend my time getting involved in arguments with people on public transport.

Whip said on Mon, 11 May 2015 at 07:35...

UKIP are like a tea-cosy, they are a reminder of the days gone by. OK, OK,OK, sometimes it's nice to put one on your head, we've all done it! But I say that when push come to shovel then you need a nice beanie. As far as shoes go: well guyz I recommend Hush Puppy as they say: "I care about quality, but I was also want to have that casual vibe going on" I agree that presenting yourself well at interview is like really really important. Best not to expectorate on the office shag pile, I lost the big chance down to that. Total bummer!

Jungle bunny said on Sat, 20 Jun 2015 at 23:06...

I recently bought Chat Noir and had the most appalling breathing problems.

popperpig said on Tue, 30 Jun 2015 at 03:30...

jungle bunny - i also had the same experience. it seems like everything from amsterdam poppers has been giving me breathing problems.

OKI said on Mon, 9 Nov 2015 at 20:25...

which is the very best brand of poppers 4 btm

Dombey said on Sun, 13 Dec 2015 at 17:46...

I disagree. Hush Puppies say: I read the Guardian, grow my own, and admire Nigel Slater. Hardly a desirable state of affairs!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.