Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

anmyl leather cleaner uk. any anmyl in uk?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by mmmscouse
on Sat, 24 May 2014 at 17:46

mmmscouse said on Sat, 24 May 2014 at 17:46...

Hello, sick of this shit going round. Anyone know of any anmyl nitrate sold in uk either as leather cleaner or video head cleaner.

Would rather travel than buy online

Anonymous said on Sat, 24 May 2014 at 19:24...

I'm not sure what this "anmyl nitrate" you speak of is but amyl nitrite is illegal in the UK.

Get me, dear! said on Sat, 24 May 2014 at 19:47...

He speaks of that which never was, a shadowy dream of pleasure that exists in the fancies of men, why aren't you watching the footy!

mmmscouse said on Sat, 24 May 2014 at 22:51...

Yeah amyl nitrate. Rumour has it that you can still purchase it under different uses. Such as leathe cleaner and video head cleaner although i have never seen it marketed as such

Anonymous said on Sun, 25 May 2014 at 00:45...

It doesn't matter what they say the use is,amyl NITRITE is illegal in UK. If you come across poppers or "leather cleaners" they'll probably be isopropyl nitrite. You must have heard this rumor from the same person who calls it a nitrate.

Fashionista said on Sun, 25 May 2014 at 11:51...

footy! How could you!!!!! what with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West nuptials! I've been glued to the web waiting for the latest breathtakingly tasteful revelation! Tight trousers are in this year! Pre wedding "brunch" courtesy of that old turtle Valentino....like OMG!! awsome! klasse!!

Eastie69 said on Sun, 25 May 2014 at 13:54...

For years and years in Canada you could go to a certain store and ask for a specific no label brand and it was most certainly amyl. Since the ban it may be the end of that as they can no longer carry any poppers. There are a few places that claim amyl, but I have yet to read one review here on the real deal. But I have found that if you can get legit pentyl (especially Lockerroom ROCHEFORT) it is pretty close to the good ol days :-)

fasty said on Mon, 26 May 2014 at 22:04...

Perhaps you'd fancy a trip to France? Since their recent change in legislation it appears that amyl is being sold freely there. Usually called "Pentyl", of course, which is just a different word for the precisely the same thing.
The main problem, as correctly mentioned by others, is being sold something which is different to what it says on the bottle. Especially Isopropyl nitrite, which is probably the "shit" you referred to earlier.
The well-known Canadian manufacturer happily filled their bottles with whatever happened to be most legitimate in the region they were being marketed, with no wasting money changing the label.

Eastie69 said on Tue, 27 May 2014 at 13:23...

I heard things are good in France, oui I would like to go lol I have still noticed it is all pentyl, not real amyl there. Im no chemist, but the chemical formula for pentyl nitrite is different than amyl nitrite (check 'poppers' on wiki). Pentyl is close, but not as good as amyl, and those days may indeed be gone.

Oui, finding legit pentyl is a challenge, you never know whats in a bottle. Even the no label brand I mentioned was sometimes propyl, especially by mail order. From what I can understand if you do live in the UK, its difficult to find any thing but propyl.

I would still take that over then ban here.....

mmmscouse said on Tue, 27 May 2014 at 13:36...

So bloody bored of the uk poopers. Im a straight guy and like to sniff it when i jerk off.

fasty said on Tue, 27 May 2014 at 19:04...

Eastie69 - If you do some deeper research, I am sure that you will confirm that "amyl" is indeed the older common name for "pentyl".
They are precisely the same thing.
I suspect that the manufacturers are using the term "pentyl" to disguise the contents, which would be prescription-only medicine in many countries.

Eastie69 said on Wed, 28 May 2014 at 02:41...

Yeah they say pentyl is just a newer name, but it is not the same as amyl. I have read pentyl mimics the effects of amyl, and that sounds more accurate IMO and experiences with both. I also wonder why wiki lists them with different formulas? Isopentyl is grouped with amyl, but nobody is claiming to have that in their formulas that I know of....

mmmscouse said on Sat, 7 Jun 2014 at 14:54...

Where then do they sell pentyl? Not online.

kingpopper said on Fri, 20 Jun 2014 at 13:19...

Im in the UK and ive had some from poppers-europe.com before.

Timmy said on Fri, 26 Sep 2014 at 23:37...

You can only get isopropyl in the uk, yea they do the job but alkyl and anmyl are the real deal. poppers Europe seam to have decent stuff so try them
The poppers I use at the minuet is alkyl (jungle Juce and tresfort) and strong isopropyl that you can leagley get in the uk
I use poppers for raving not for sex so I aim to get ones that will give me that massive buzz that lasts - alkyl taken as well as iso does the trick :-)

Bibbity bobbity boo said on Tue, 4 Aug 2015 at 22:37...

There's a guy on here that sells isobutyl. It's very very good. Loads better than Pentyl (which in my opinion is nothing like Amyl - I should know - I've been using poppers for 20 years!) isobutyl is the best I've tried since the 90's. Check they guy on here selling it. You won't be disappointed. His name is Snake btw. Top bloke with very good service.

Anonymous said on Thu, 24 Mar 2016 at 18:29...

I should know - I've been using poppers for 20 years!)

yeah that clearly makes you an expert. like saying I've been eating pasta dinners for 20 years and think I deserve a Michelin star....fasty is right BY THE WAY!!

Mickeymouse said on Fri, 1 Jul 2016 at 23:07...

mmmscouse said on Tue, 27 May 2014 at 13:36...
So bloody bored of the uk poopers. Im a straight guy and like to sniff it when i jerk off.

I'm with ya buddy

Contact at balboasbomber@gmail.com

Usertwo said on Wed, 12 Jul 2017 at 03:41...

Ya he's right this pentyl nitrite ain't the same as isobutyl. Funny how these guys sell jacked as pentyl nitrite when it's original formula is isobutyl. And to to top it off they say it's legit eg. :pwd or locker room when they are no longer.

Usertwo said on Wed, 12 Jul 2017 at 03:43...

This pentyl nitrite is not the same as amyl nitrite. Maybe to the guys selling, but for people who had amyl its not.

Usertwo said on Wed, 12 Jul 2017 at 03:46...

Supposedly poppers isobutyl causes cancer so they banned it. I think I'll go smoke a pack of cigarettes. lol

Jimjam 99 said on Sun, 10 Sep 2017 at 20:37...

Used to get it on with a tranny in the 80,s...the guy next door had a fetish leather shop...and decanted poppers into those small brown bottles.
This was amyl nitrate...............absolutely nothing like... in effect..to the..dangerous ersatz stuff they peddle today. ........no comparison.

Technofifi said on Thu, 18 Jan 2018 at 02:16...

Oz got good rush. IBN. Expensive though.Trying France now. Will update.

Wankbot said on Wed, 27 Nov 2019 at 10:11...

I brewed my own which were just like the ald stuff untill i ran out the sodium nitrite. I tried to order some more only to find it's now restricted by law to sell to private addresses. The last thin i want is the old bill knocking on my door thinking I'm some sort of bomb making terrorist

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.