Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

strongest brand to buy in Australia

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by p
on Wed, 21 May 2014 at 11:22

p said on Wed, 21 May 2014 at 11:22...

Any advice as to which are the best brands you can buy in Sydney? The ones I've tried don't seem to be that good.
Cheers

Paul said on Tue, 10 Jun 2014 at 07:15...

Jungle Juice Platinum

Kit said on Fri, 19 Sep 2014 at 12:45...

PWD Jungle Juice Platinum.(Flask type bottle not the newer "redesigned" tall round type bottle)

Ultimate Collection 30 ml Black colored label with a goats skull? lol inside of a pentagram .is a new PWD one is just as strong as JJP is without the headache. My favorite

Isobutyl said on Thu, 27 Nov 2014 at 08:05...

http://aussiediscreet.com.au/

David said on Tue, 2 Dec 2014 at 08:40...

The PWD( Pac West Dist ) 30ml's are really strong ie PWD Jungle Juice Platinum, PWD Amsterdam Poppers, PWD Ultimate Collection . are stronger that anything else I have tried. Jungle Juice Black Label if its the correct type is strong but a bit of a different beast than the PWD 30'mls. One sniff of the Ultimate collection hits noticably harder that one sniff of the Lockerroom Black Label.

Sub said on Sun, 1 Mar 2015 at 15:41...

Anyone know where to get Maximum Black Ethyl Chloride in Oz?

PoppersUp said on Sun, 21 Jun 2015 at 14:08...

https://www.naughtyboy.com.au/leather-cleaner

Breaking Bad News said on Tue, 1 Dec 2015 at 19:00...

The Great Holiday Baking Show, a show presented by an elderly Brit called Merrry Berry (94), is a flop. Merry tried to ingratiate herself with viewers stateside by saying "awesome" "cookie" and claimimg she loved Shirley Temple and Glenn Miller. Acclaimed American gastronome Guy Fieri puked when she left an apple pie on the widow sill to cool whilst singing "Camptown Races"

HateLiarsand Selfpromoters said on Thu, 8 Sep 2016 at 07:30...

Ohhh dear me, at it again Anthony Moy from NaughtyBoy and Chris Calabro from Aussiediscreet shameless self promotion bahahahahaha NO ONE falls for this anymore you idiots!!!!
Where to start - OK (Aussiediscreet) PWD is DEAD and has been for many years now so how could you be stocking PWD brands or even have NEW ones you moron!!! "PWD Ultimate Collection" bahahahahahahahaha you mean CCG or CHEAP CHINESE GARBAGE company is where you get your cheap and disgusting products from and you should be ashamed of yourself, you are worse than a weed dealer trying to sell grass clippings as the "Real Deal" My advice is DO NOT shop with these idiots - you will piss your money up against a wall.

Now onto you ANTHONY MOY from NaughtyBoy- how is your site called Naughtyboy when you sell to women too?? makes no sense at all really but anyway, if you want a bargain basement price followed by a bargain basement service then look no further than Anthony Moy, he seems to sell the real stuff unlike that other idiot but takes a week maybe more to ship - splits orders up because he apparently drop ships from real wholesalers in Melbourne. Got some stuff from him once and never again , there are other good suppliers out there as these two jokers suck balls.

Begginer said on Wed, 5 Apr 2017 at 06:19...

Pnce I bought a bottle of yellow 'Rush' from Naughtyboy which was just something like water. Even I spilled some on my skin and did absolutely nothing. Because of this, never again I'll buy anything from Naughtyboy!

Begginer said on Wed, 5 Apr 2017 at 06:30...

Which are the best online stores in Australia to buy poppers from, and which are the strongest brands?

anon357 said on Wed, 17 May 2017 at 16:19...

I bought Jungle juice platinum from lovepoppersaustralia and it wasn't as intense as i've heard, mostly gave me a headache, maybe they're just another site selling watered down\fake poppers.

HateLiarsand Selfpromoters said on Thu, 27 Jul 2017 at 05:12...

Go to Popper Express.com.au !!! is my advice https://popperexpress.com.au/index/index&pg=home.html.

These boys have been in the game for years and never had a bad batch from them ever. The Jungle Juice Black is the real Jungle Juice Black but you gotta try the Fuck Pig it really bangs https://popperexpress.com.au/index/all-products-c-124_15/fuck-pig-xxx-28ml-p-1360.html/?pg=categoriesfp

InSearchOfIBN said on Fri, 27 Oct 2017 at 02:56...

Popper Express is crap eye destroying isopropyl. Fuck Pig, more like Fuck-your-eyes-Pig!
I don’t think there is anywhere in Aus you can get IBN sadly.

NortyFucker said on Tue, 26 Dec 2017 at 02:14...

InSearchOfIBN what an idiot you are!!! Popper Express aint isopropyl you fool, obviously you haven't a clue what you are on about, Take it from me, a popper fiend from the 80's and still kickin it, things are not what they used to be , sure, but to spread lies like that is just disgusting.
Guys, what this moron, InSearchOfIBN is telling you is false, he is a troll and his opinion is worth shit.

LuvMeSumDick said on Wed, 31 Jan 2018 at 03:31...

yeah agree 100% with NortyFucker been a customer of Popper Express Australia for years and had nothing but good things to say about them and their products, always rockin and always good stuff so go and get your head outta your butt InSearchOfIBN

Newbie said on Wed, 21 Mar 2018 at 15:16...

Warning for aussiediscreet.com.au. Ordered from aussiediscreet.com.au 2 bottles when arrived one bottle was empty the other half full bottles were sealed and not broken. The packaging clearly stated the contents eg rush leather cleaner on the outside. I can't see how that is discreet. The company gave me a full refund but I think it's risky to buy outside of Australia. So the search continues

MonstersInc666 said on Mon, 30 Apr 2018 at 13:13...

Never buy from aussiediscreet I claced an order they took payment but I never received the goods & they have never responded to one of the over 30 emails I have sent or the dozens of calls..TOTAL RIP-OFF MERCHANTS

Boby said on Sun, 19 May 2019 at 18:04...

Rush is the best

Anonymous said on Wed, 10 Jul 2019 at 13:15...

do not buy from that little faggot Anthony Moy from naughtyboy.com.au his scamming ass wont send your products

Anonymous said on Wed, 17 Jul 2019 at 13:31...

Ordered from naughty boy and still haven’t received a confirmation nor product. Did I get scammed hahah?

Anonymous said on Mon, 22 Jul 2019 at 15:15...

Unfortunately yes. Read their Trustpilot reviews... that is if he hasn't falsely reported them all.

Michael TPS said on Tue, 27 Aug 2019 at 06:28...

When I was looking for poppers to supply i avoided all the China sellers because i have read many bad reviews about them.
I wouldn't even get them from some of the Australian wholesalers because they were hesitant about telling me where they got them from. Or just told me they would get back to me about my enquiry. But never did.
Now I just get the JJ brand direct from Canada.
I haven't had any dramas with the product so far and have many repeat customers.
I have only been selling them for a bit under a year now.

Realdeal said on Wed, 29 Jan 2020 at 14:51...

Https://AussieDiscreet.com.au has the strongest Black Label Jungle Juice.

Over 500+ Reviews

They include free gift and free rest up or money back if any issues come up.

The big boys at naughtyboy tried to crush them but the customer service is untouchable.

Can call up on whatsapp and email response is fast as fuck.

Discount code: VALENTINE2020

russo_melb said on Wed, 11 Nov 2020 at 01:47...

Hi all, reading these comments have given me a headache. Can someone in Aus recommend the best popper, no headaches from a reputable company?

Pilbaraguy said on Tue, 24 Nov 2020 at 13:30...

I have bought 3x now from poppers-aromas.eu/ , in france and not bad, even though its in euro's it was still cheaper than here, you can select what type you want as in the main ingredient

Oh my head said on Sat, 14 Aug 2021 at 23:05...

Buyer beware!!! These people telling you about this French stuff you need to know the ingredient is isopropyl. It's illegal here in Australia that one, it also has bad actions with your eye. Just don't my Aussie duty

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.