Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

I found the motherlode.....

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by PopperAddict
on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 18:20

PopperAddict said on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 18:20...

Check this out:

http://www.alibaba.com/products/F0/poppers/CID100003221.html

As to which manufacturer is selling isobutyl, I guess have to try and see.

PopperAddict said on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 18:21...

It says there are 16 supplies:

http://www.alibaba.com/corporations/poppers.html

Anonymous said on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 18:57...

what you have found is a load of Chinese bath tubs.

Mike (UK) said on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 19:17...

Wooahh! That's not something you see every day!

Check out the pictures. There's people pictured sniffing straight out the bottle.

And there's instructions like "Lightly pressed one nostril, the other nostril inhalation of volatile gas directly from the bottle, and then for the other side, it varies from person to person touching several times, but it should be gradual, not more.".

Things are clearly different in china, There's no "leave it well ventilated room" or "leather cleaner" pretence either! God bless these people!

Mike (UK) said on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 19:25...

Shame none of the goods appear to be isobutyl :o(

Anonymous said on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 19:56...

Mike, these past few days I have been huffing Liquid Aroma and Ram, ordered from TinyDeal, and it's most definitely isobutyl.

I believe this is the manufacturer:

http://merriness.en.alibaba.com/company_profile.html#top-nav-bar

My experience is these bottles get me really high, with that 'squishy' trippy stoned feeling in my dick, plus a whole lot of mind-fuck effect.... A smooth steadily increasing high.... all of the good effects I haven't had in a long time. I used them for popperbating.

Anonymous said on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 19:59...

Isobutyl by the drum.... Now that would be a heck of a session...

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Isobutyl-nitrite_509913533.html

Anonymous said on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 20:04...

Things are clearly different in china

Yes. Dangerous sweat shops, corruption, and if you are a naughty boy they put you in front of firing squad and blow your brains out. Paradise! Oh and they strip fur off live animals if you fancy a nice warm trim for your hoodie.

Jako said on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 21:02...

China is the way to go as all else in the western world is fakery.

Mike (UK) said on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 21:43...

He he, I'm not biting regarding China! :o)

Thanks for the hint regarding TinyDeal and Liquid Aroma/Ram, Anonymous. I'll give them a shot when I next run out!

Mike (UK) said on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 21:49...

You're right, Jacko. I have to agree with you.

I would try giving them shot, but I don't think I wanna order 100 bottles! He he.

Anonymous said on Thu, 15 May 2014 at 09:06...

'Run out', Mike.... I'm curious, what bottles have you been doing, do you know any other isobutyl available in the UK?

Jako said on Thu, 15 May 2014 at 20:41...

NO butyl is available in the UK (banned in 2007) that's why I am now going Chinese and NOT Japanese:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEmJ-VWPDM4&feature=kp

The Mighty Thor said on Sun, 25 May 2014 at 07:02...

Any site that ship good small bottles of isobutyl from within the USA as I amin the USA and dont not want any trouble with the US Customs inspectors....

Anonymous said on Sun, 25 May 2014 at 23:42...

Uspopshop.com

chibottom said on Mon, 18 Aug 2014 at 03:09...

I just ordered 3 different brands from uspopshop and all were very mild and blah. I think it was the same formula with three different labels. At least it didn't cost much to find out.

Marmaduke said on Wed, 7 Jan 2015 at 12:06...

Hi Anonymous, I was looking around the tinydeals.com site and can't find any liquid aroma or ram there...am I on the correct site?

Dedee said on Tue, 26 May 2015 at 18:23...

Like wow thats great I loke poppers

all the poppers said on Tue, 1 Sep 2015 at 17:01...

sexy-poppers.fr
the poppers'shop from france
shipping free with tracking to U.E, USA, GB, Canada.
All the poppers :
Rush: original, super Rush, Rush Black, Rush Gold, Ultra, Amsterdam....
Jungle Juice: Blue boy, Blue thunder,Nitro supra, Amsterdam special, Gold, Gaz, Rochefort, Zap, locker room, Man Scent,Plus, Platinium, Colt Fuel,Ultra strong, iron horse, HighRise, Black Label....
French Poppers: FLAG, SexLight, Blackout,Trip, Gate, Wesh Cousin, Force1, Flash,Fun Line, Sex Line...
and more with sexy-poppers.fr

Sister Sinye Knot (Kowloom) said on Mon, 14 Dec 2015 at 10:45...

News from Higher Ground Church and most beloved pastor Daniel Erickson-Hull in Esssex then dirty children tv show RAINBOW is propaganda for gay.

Is filthy show with many hidden message like Captain Pubwash??

Pastor Dan say it already BEWARE!

"Rainbow may have been made to 'homosexualise"

Him draw attention "to title sequence, in which rainbow appears to flow into a hardback book." Most learned pastor ask us “Is this supposed to be the rainbow infiltrating the bible?

Some say Bugle Bear and furry pink hippo George is "extremely camp" and Zippy is SM master also

One other say it as well "The music sounded very gay to me. And the guy with the puppets? He may very well be married to a male puppet. Any guy with a bunch of puppets you have to wonder about."

I also find it in Wikipedia: "Geoffrey "begged the producers" of Rainbow to make the Zippy puppet tangerine in colour" Why puppet master want Zippy as tangerine??

Mary Whitehorse said on Thu, 31 Dec 2015 at 10:49...

Bungle is actually not camp, but he is probably after George (Zippy's boyfriend) and maybe Geoffrey.

Wiki: "On at least one occasion he unzips himself" (Zippy)

Zippy was a talkative aggressive character (top) and George was camp and submissive (bottom) he had long eyelashes. Bungle was the "bear / clone":

"Bungle appears without clothes during the day, but puts pyjamas on to go to bed and has a towel round his waist after a bath"

Here is a selection of episodes that Pastor Daniel should investigate:

Clothes: Uniforms 2 (13 May 1976)
Straight (3 April 1978)
Cock a Doodle Doo (12 October 1978)
Holes: Part 1 (23 November 1981)
Holes: Part 2 (25 November 1981)
Body Costumes (17 March 1982)
Blowing (7 January 1983)
Receiving (11 February 1983)
Getting Things Dirty (25 March 1983)
Camping (21 June 1985)

MW said on Tue, 5 Jan 2016 at 17:19...

Other important data for pastor Daniel Erickson-Hull:

In the episode where the TV malfunctions they see "Wibbly Wobbly Television', Geoffrey appears in a bad wig and moustache, Zippy wears a hat, and George appears in drag.

Old Spotty said on Wed, 13 Apr 2016 at 08:56...

ahoy there mateys! you do not want to be looking for no poppers washed up on the beach. As far as I know it poppers can be bought cheap in shops near the pier. Look for whale vomit (Ambergris) it is worth a small fortune, Those lucky enough to find this puke can live a good life, including buying as many poppers as they see fit.

happy hunting on the shore!

Amyl chemist said on Fri, 3 Jun 2022 at 04:46...

Guys if you want an excellent hit which is both safe and extremely effective then never sniff directly from the bottle. Always take a piece of tissue and place about 0.5 mls on it by quickly inverting the bottle quickly to get some of the sheet of ( kitchen role or a few sheets of toilet role) and quickly place this in a large jam jar or Bolognese jar and close the lid. The vapour will build up and you will be able to enjoy a nice hit several times during sex without any danger of spilling liquid or getting some liquid up for nose (painful) you will also be able to regulate your dose whenever you want during your session. Make sure afterwards you throw the tissue away as it will only go yellow and be oxidised and nasty. Also you can know that you have a hit just waiting to be easily opened at your own convenience (have towel incase of lubed up fingers).
Incase of side effects I found ammonia from smelling salts good for counteracting the cough as it neutralises the nitric acids in the lungs immediately. Have safe horny fun guys.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.