Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Is Isobutyl the goods?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Bmichael
on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 08:46

Bmichael said on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 08:46...

I am a sporadic user of poppers but love when they are good and cannot get enough. Over the years I have tried numerous brands the newest being HIGH VOLTAGE which was very strong but not in any of the good ways. It smelled strong, made feel fucked up but lacked my favorite part of the popper experience. The crazy I want to suck and fuck everything euphoria which is one of my favorite feelings. You could only reach that point for a few seconds and had to extremely over use the HIGH VOLTAGE. I cannot remember the brand but there was one I bought a few months back that made feel like I was blowing a load every time I huffed it. It was awesome, no matter how much I overused it I could still reach the desired effect. Could this have been Isobutyl??

Jako said on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 09:36...

Did it cause a smooth long lasting rush, pulse in the head followed by rapid heartbeat? If so, it's butyl.

Anonymous said on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 11:18...

High Voltage is isopropyl nitrite.

PopTillYouDrop said on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 14:24...

It's pretty much impossible to say what's in a particular 'name' of poppers.
Because there are different manufacturers, and the legit brands get faked.

So some bottles of High Voltage may be isobutyl, others might be isopropyl.

Mike (UK) said on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 19:06...

Yeah I agree with PopTillYouDrop. Forget about the name that's written on the bottle. It means nothing.

You want to go by the name of what's inside the bottle. Isopropryl: forget it. isopentyl: hopeless. Isobutyl, yeah! And finally, Amyl (if you ever manage to get it), it's HEAVEN FOR EVERYONE!

Unfortunately, the information on what's IN the bottle that you see on websites, is either bullsh!t or not what turns up.

Eastie69 said on Wed, 21 May 2014 at 20:56...

Had the chance to try some RAM brand.. (PWD cap, labeled isobutyl) Strong, fast and hard hitting and even long lasting. The scent reminded me of pre-2010 US brands (Rush etc) that used isobutyl. But as I did then, I still prefer the sweet smoothness of legit pentyl and amyl brands :-)

Ho said on Tue, 26 May 2015 at 18:24...

Is isobutyl bitrite the goods? Yes, or no depending on your point of view.

Andy said on Sat, 23 Jul 2016 at 12:33...

Mike UK, thoroughly agree with what is advertised isn't always what is sent. I ordered pig black amyl/butyl mix (aromas.eu) which was good, the blackout was listed as isobutyl and I was sent isopropyl, I felt like shit, stinking headache and a big dark spot in the centre or my vision which lasted a few days. aromas.eu wouldn't answer my emails why they advertised it as one thing and sent me another. I would only buy isobutyl now as I find it is the strongest. Sexline blue butyl (rue du poppers.com) is my absolute favourite. It is as advertised, even wrote on the front and back of the bottle.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.