Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

isobutylnitrite in amsterdam-poppers?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Ian
on Tue, 13 May 2014 at 12:44

Ian said on Tue, 13 May 2014 at 12:44...

Hi, amsterdam-poppers.com they write they sell isobutyl. Has anyone bough isobutyl there?

Jako said on Tue, 13 May 2014 at 14:18...

I keeping thinking about it.
'Sleek' says it is based on isobutyl nitrite. 'Based on' worries me.
They are also selling a lot of pentyl nitrite poppers.

Ian said on Tue, 13 May 2014 at 15:02...

Thanks Jako, I would like to try right isobutyl . " Blackout" looks like isobutyl also. I will try sleek as also. Thanks for the recommendation.

Anonymous said on Tue, 13 May 2014 at 16:46...

what a great name for a product! no doubt inspired by ww2.

Jako said on Tue, 13 May 2014 at 20:06...

'Black Cat could be good. I've been thinking about it too and it's got nothing to do with WW2 and could possibly be butyl.

Mike (UK) said on Tue, 13 May 2014 at 20:56...

Just placed an order at Amsterdam-poppers. Will report back.

sydneyAus said on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 01:39...

PWD Amsterdam Poppers 30 ml (Orange box flask shaped bottle) Contain Isobutyl nitrite as listed on label.

diablo said on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 07:59...

trying their products now. I've tried France which didn't do nothing at all for me. Tried Sleek which is crap. Tried Brown bottle which is very strong but crapped out two thirds down the bottle but like I said was
very strong and good while it lasted. Had to keep shaking the bottle though before each sniff but I have found that with other poppers too
and some you have to let sit. But the best so far and by far was
Fetish when its available. It was good for the whole bottle. Just ordered four and waiting. I'm going to try some of their other ones also soon.

Jako said on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 08:30...

diablo:
Thanks for the info on Sleek - nearly ordered!
Fetish - sounds very good.

Mike (UK) said on Wed, 28 May 2014 at 20:58...

Here's my follow-up from http://www.amsterdam-poppers.com.

Order arrived very swiftly. Blackout and flag are isobutyl! Great! Highly recommended.

Chat Noire is isopropyl and have me scabby nostrils and a headache. I had to chuck it out. Horrible.

Order the right stuff from these guys and they're good. Order the wrong stuff and it's a waste of money.

miloofr said on Thu, 19 Jun 2014 at 08:26...

sydneyAus: which amsterdam bottle is "PWD Amsterdam isobutyl" on their website? There are several flavors named amsterdam poppers.

SydneyAus said on Wed, 30 Jul 2014 at 07:45...

Miloofr I have never ordered from their website but the ones listed as "poppers AMSTERDAM big" have a picture of PWD Amsterdam Poppers which are the best kind to get Isobutyl nitrite

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.