Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Has there been a crackdown on Poppers in the US

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by beupallnight
on Sat, 10 May 2014 at 01:46

beupallnight said on Sat, 10 May 2014 at 01:46...

I use to go to a store that sold a few different brands of poppers but recently they stopped carrying them all together. I'm not sure if its just this particular chain of stores that is stopping the selling of poppers or is it a Countrywide thing. Any information would be helpful. Also if you know of any stores I might be able to find hem that would be helpful as well.

Ma No2 said on Sat, 10 May 2014 at 09:31...

Where are you based, beupallnight?

Jako said on Sat, 10 May 2014 at 10:22...

The crackdown started in 2010 when Joe Millers PWD was shut down.

Ma No2 said on Sat, 10 May 2014 at 11:50...

Let US posters reply to this, Jako.

Jako said on Sat, 10 May 2014 at 20:05...

There's crackdowns everywhere these days, but the biggest crackdown in the World EVER. The PWD Shutdown in 2010. I personally believe was influenced by the EU crackdown in 2010 of buty nitrite.

beupallnight said on Sat, 10 May 2014 at 20:06...

Im in MD and it might just be the chain im going to which i called love ones. I should probably buy them online but its a piece of mind thing. I havent had Jungle Juice since about December, and one store has the little bottles of rush but its not the same and they dont last as long

Skeet said on Sat, 10 May 2014 at 21:04...

The "crackdowns" are in brick and mortar retailers in the same way they are for completely legal kratom. Sex shops and head shops are selling them as drugs so they get harassed. If they were sold at Radio Shack as "contact cleaner",there would be less of a crackdown. Now to the propyl problem...shop owners typically aren't users so they have no idea the market is flooded with dirty propyl when they can get perfectly good butyl. They just go online and order the cheapest case of Rush or Jungle Juice. Had a head shop owner tell me he "has no idea what it is but the kids like it". If you're in MD,give USPOPSHOP.com a try. They have a 5ml brown bottle for $5 and ships for free if you just want a taste.

Anonymous said on Sat, 10 May 2014 at 22:21...

PWD closure 2010 was no "crackdown" it was because of one incident, what that incident was is none of your goddam business.

Fletch said on Sun, 11 May 2014 at 05:46...

Did this 'one incident' involve anybody dressing up as Little Bo Peep?

Mr Mick said on Sun, 11 May 2014 at 16:40...

That is a weird thing to say, you are nutz? or is this some kind of riddle?

beupallnight said on Sun, 11 May 2014 at 17:13...

What you said makes a lot of sense skeet i noticed there were times where potency was just different. Like they had got a bad batch this ween from purchase to purchase. I will give USpopshop a try

The Rush Hour said on Sun, 11 May 2014 at 18:25...

Funny how the same people keep peddling the same boring stories in every thread.

Tosser del Mar said on Sun, 11 May 2014 at 21:03...

You mean "Wacko - biggest crackdown in the World EVER - Jako?

Jako said on Mon, 12 May 2014 at 04:41...

One day people will realise how right I am, and not boring at all .........

The Rush Hour said on Tue, 13 May 2014 at 16:22...

True your beyond boring! Tell us again just for shits N' grins how IBN is banned in the US we never get tired of hearing it over and over and over again--

Ma No2 said on Tue, 13 May 2014 at 17:58...

Jako is of the opinion that the EU initiated a kind of global poppers genocide in 2007; this then caused the subsequent closure of PWD. This is right, Jako? This is what you think or what?

Jako said on Tue, 13 May 2014 at 20:19...

It is without a doubt a global conspiracy, just take a look around, the high street sex shops, the internet (it's banned on ebay) and the EU is the equivalent of Hitler’s Germany in 1940.

Ma No2 said on Tue, 13 May 2014 at 21:56...

"EU is the equivalent of Hitler’s Germany in 1940"

Oh yes? How do you justify such an outrageous statement.

exhaust fumes of democracy said on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 12:52...

Wow Jako that is so true, man! like i heard that there is a secret code you can use at road crossings to make the light go green right away! Members of the The EU know it. i like tried pressing the button for 4 hours with different codes like 10010 and then 01101100 but like this dude with a beard told me they change it every day! They send out the new one on a secret radio wave...total bummer! I was so late got sacked! like I bet "they" did that just like they marked my exams as F and made Molly go off with Jos at Glastonbury. Oh yeah Molly, like I am totally over you you ugly bitch!

Jako said on Wed, 14 May 2014 at 20:59...

Thank you for agreeing with me on the facts that nobody is allowed to mention, due to EU meddling in every single aspect of our daily lives.

They banned butyl, what next ???

Ma No2 said on Thu, 15 May 2014 at 10:24...

What facts nobody is allowed to mention? It is impossible to understand what you are talking about as none of it makes any sense. Hitler, The European Union, road crossings, Little Bo Peep... what next!

Hazer said on Thu, 9 Oct 2014 at 11:48...

Isobutyl Nitrite is a Class D Controlled Substance(Massachusetts General Law 94C; Section 31) Other comments are idiotic and unhelpful.

Skeet said on Sat, 25 Oct 2014 at 11:12...

Hazer- What are you getting at? Mass sucks,who cares.

Sam said on Thu, 5 Feb 2015 at 01:31...

Popperspot.com for all your popper needs, they have a great selection of big and small sizes. US shipping only though.

Clayton said on Mon, 6 Apr 2015 at 16:21...

Popperstogo.com has free shipping and ship same day

Dizzy said on Mon, 28 Dec 2015 at 18:47...

Mass sucks...right on brother! Mass sucks is better than single sucks. AWESOME!!

poppers said on Tue, 14 Jun 2016 at 07:00...

The Milwaukee Police Dept. says poppers, marijuana and alcohol were found in the motel room where ex-NFL lineman Bryan Robinson died.

According to an official report obtained by TMZ Sports, the 41-year-old checked in to the Midpoint Motel around 9 AM on Saturday with another man -- black male, thin build and dreadlocks.

Staffers say Robinson was a "regular" at the hotel and usually checked out at 6 PM -- and got concerned when he didn't leave at his usual time. So they checked on the room and found Robinson lying face down on the bed.

Officials say there was no sign of trauma -- but investigators did find marijuana, an empty bottle of Jungle Juice Plus poppers, Crown Royal and a bottle of lubrication.

The coroner noted that Robinson had "petechial hemorrhages."

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.