Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

buying online

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by poppers good sweden
on Tue, 29 Apr 2014 at 13:05

poppers good sweden said on Tue, 29 Apr 2014 at 13:05...

Hi,

I know many asks for shops, but can anyone let us know any shop that is reliable and of good quality? Seems hard to find, even on this site.

Honey said on Tue, 29 Apr 2014 at 17:22...

I ordered from www.leather-cleaners.net several times , it is indeed genuine LR , its not like old poppers ages ago but it's very good

Poppers good sweden said on Thu, 1 May 2014 at 12:17...

Ok thnx. I will check it out

PopperUser said on Fri, 2 May 2014 at 01:03...

TinyDeal.com, search for aromas...

Mike said on Sun, 4 May 2014 at 09:09...

Hey thanks for the advice earlier, Honey. I just tried placing an order at "www.leather-cleaners.net". I'll report back when I get the goods. Apparently it's "pentyl nitrite", which has to be better than that ghastly "isopropyl nitrite".

Boy, I do long for the good old days when you used to get the proper stuff pretty much anywhere. It's ironic that, where I live, I could probably get some serious hard drugs very easily, but it's almost impossible to get decent poppers which are pretty innocuous by comparison. Very ironic.

Let's just home leather-cleaners is not yet another scam...

Five-O said on Tue, 6 May 2014 at 22:26...

That's because serious hard drugs have generally a bigger market. And by the sheer amounts of all the various sorts that get into almost any given country, one can't help but to assume, that governments may have their dirty hands in that dirty business as well. From time to time a bigger catch, but mostly smaller fish, that get caught.
With poppers it might be a bit different, since it is a more or less stately controlled substance and not as particularly popular as, let's say cokain, and there's less money to be made of. Only my 2 cents though.

Mike said on Wed, 7 May 2014 at 19:44...

True enough what you say, Five-0.

I guess my point is that wherever there is demand, a supply turns up to meet that demand. Simple economics. Funny that that's never happened with our poppers. If someone ever started making the genuine article (Amyl), albeit illegally, they'd do very well for themselves.

Yes, they would we doing it against the law, and would risk prosecution, but they'd get a lot of customers. Specially if they were based abroad somewhere and just did business via the web.

Not that I'm advocating people do this.

Five-O said on Thu, 8 May 2014 at 16:28...

For Europe, maybe that's the way to go. Perhaps poppers should go underground.

Mike (UK) said on Mon, 12 May 2014 at 16:21...

Hi there all

Just received my parcel from leather-cleaners.net. Here's my update as promised.

Pretty quick delivery - under a week.

Alas tho' the product is rubbish. The bottles were marked "EU formula" - my heart sank.

I just tried them out.

I suppose it must be pentyl - it has a sort of sweet smell.

It's pretty much next to useless and does nothing for you. Hardly any pleasant high, hardly any buzz. It's pointless.

Alas search for the holy grail continues.

BigT said on Tue, 6 Jan 2015 at 16:41...

you do not like pentyl nitrite, so what about it? Many people do like it. You are angry because they did not send you isobutyl nitrite (illegal in Europe because it is cancer risk). What you say: does nothing for you... means does nothing for me...maybe because you are hardcore poppers queen who likes to huff up all day

poptop said on Sat, 7 Feb 2015 at 01:30...

popperspot.com has a great selection of big and small sizes of top notch brands. PWD products RUSH

Wholesale said on Tue, 26 May 2015 at 18:53...

All the popular brands! Rush, Super Rush, Jungle Juices, Amsterdam, Pig Sweat, Blue Boy! And we also can take special orders for other popular items such as Locker Room, Quick Silver, HardWare, Bolt, Crypt Tonight and much more!!!

Princess EKUNDAYO, said on Tue, 8 Dec 2015 at 11:46...

Hello To YoU BLESSED friend,

I am writing to SEE anyone can help me. I am Princess of higher birth and presige, I drink from cup of Versace and wear hot couture. I talk like Marlene Dietrich and I dance like Zizi Jeanmaire my clothes are all made by Marks and Spencers and there's rubies and blood diamonds in my hair, yes there are. I live in a fancy apartment, I've got qualifications from the Sorbonne, I gotta painting by Vladimir Tretchikoff. My loveliness goes on and on, yes it does. I go on SUMMER vacation to Bexhill-on-Sea. When the snow falls I'm found in St. Moritz, with the others of the jet-set, I sip my special brew lager, but I never get my lips wet, no I don't. My name is heard in high places, I know Caroline Flack, she sent me a whippet for Christmas and I keep it just for fun, for a laugh ha-ha-ha.

I have secret proposal for you involve 1000 million dollar and oil wells and stuff. write me back in UPPER CASE and i send it you soon.

LOVE and BLESSing

EKUNDAYO

Miami Boi said on Thu, 3 Oct 2019 at 15:18...

They are hard to find here locally in south Florida. I buy online from thepopperking.com

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.