Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

alkyl nitrite

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Tomas
on Mon, 28 Apr 2014 at 19:13

Tomas said on Mon, 28 Apr 2014 at 19:13...

Just purchased some JJ that has Alkyl Nitrite for the main ingredient. Has anyone else tried these?

Jako said on Mon, 28 Apr 2014 at 20:00...

Alkyl Nitrite cover a range of Nitrites and isn't specific.
It's probably ISO Propyl Nitrite, ISO Pentyl Nitrite, or less likely ISO Butyl Nitrite because it's banned.

Tomas said on Mon, 28 Apr 2014 at 20:25...

Jako: Thank you for the input. It doesn't seem very good, and I seem to have a cough afterwards. Guess the old days are gone. Thank you, again.

The Rush Hour said on Tue, 29 Apr 2014 at 04:40...

Isobutyl is only banned in the European Union. It is NOT BANNED IN THE USA despite numerous people trying to state it as facts, however it is just not the case.

Jako said on Tue, 29 Apr 2014 at 06:31...

The Rush Hour:
Strange. I am now coming across people in The USA who are so desperate they are actually trying to make Butyl at home. I wonder why they would resort to such drastic measures. A 'covert ban' perhaps?
These numerous people' are all wrong are they?

Maureen said on Tue, 29 Apr 2014 at 08:28...

I am now coming across people in The USA

The fountain of youth? You must be having some weird dreams.

PJ said on Tue, 29 Apr 2014 at 11:17...

Basil Brush says "boom boom".

There have always been many bathtub operations about, Jako, wouldn't say they are drastic...opportunistic? yes. Rush Hour has mentioned before that there is / was a shortage so it is understandable. You know there will always be people who think "old days are gone" :-) Where have all the flowers gone, old queens picked them everyone, long time ago...you can still find tulips and you can still find the same poppers as well. As far as I have read Rush Hour has told you where you can go.

Jako said on Tue, 29 Apr 2014 at 14:57...

PJ:
You mean Tulips from Amsterdam ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPsq6flck2A

Viscount Preppy said on Tue, 17 Nov 2015 at 11:29...

How do you like your coffee, sir?

Quickly - and brewed by people who don't ask stupid questions.

The guy was like "WHAT" so I kicked him in the butt with my Bass Wejuns and leave. Spent the day at the Tuftonboro Crab Shack with Emily and Josh. Josh is getting on my nerves talking about stuff - I rip the alligator from his polo shirt and leave. Mutter has made a lobster chowder. Go to bed in a huff.

Ford said on Tue, 19 Jan 2016 at 09:29...

If you see a label saying alkyl nitrite it may well be isobutyl, or even amyl nitrate. Alkyl nitrite means ZERO -- it is like saying car when you mean Porsche. There are no covert bans on poppers, there are real ones. Isobutyl can be sold in products like leather cleaner and such, it is not included in the ban. Why do you think poppers are called circuit cleaners, room odorizers and shit like that??? to confuse??

People make this shit at home because they are 1. after money 2. very stupid. It is truly amazing that a nasty little chemical like this is so desired. I guess it is down to the proliferation of freebie movies that these type of people watch.

knock said on Fri, 27 Apr 2018 at 08:50...

It is true that alkyl just shows it belongs to the poppers family. On a visit I recently saw a bottle with the word poppers on it and the word amyl! This is very weird. For as long as I can remember those words did not appear. Maybe it is OK in some Euro countries. But eh...so how does that work with there being a Euro Union?? Non comprendez senor!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.