Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Genuine Reviews

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by tennismonkey
on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 at 14:00

tennismonkey said on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 at 14:00...

In the interests of providing some actual unbiased opinions I thought that I would let the other readers of this forum, know what my experiences have been with a couple of companies that seem to get rave reviews on here.

Poppers-Europe. - My parcel came well wrapped with no leaking bottles and the JJ's appear to be genuine lockerroom ones (based on the photos I have seen on the website). They were shipped from Croatia and arrived in a timescale you would expect (to the UK). The products - JJ Black and JJ Original. Both identical in performance. Very little head and next to no warmth. Minor relaxation and faster heartbeat. A long way from being decent in anyway.

Buypoppers.net - This order was received last week and two out of the four bottles were almost empty. I suspect that these have either leaked in transit or there has been an error prior to the wrap being placed around the bottles. In additon i'm not entirely happy with the products that were in tact. The bottles state that they are Pentyl Nitrate and that the Jungle Juice plus brand made by Locker Room. To be honest i'm not convinced, the product is particularly weak and far inferior to brands available in Europe.

Two emails sent regarding the leaky bottles and they didn't have the courtesy to reply which says everything that you need to know about the company.

The search for the holy grail continues.

Anonymous said on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 at 16:32...

> A long way from being decent in anyway<
> the product is particularly weak <

You don't like Pentyl NitRITE.

tennismonkey said on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 at 16:54...

Is that a question or a statement?

Anonymous said on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 at 17:25...

A statement, it is ex cathedra. When you say pop-europe: >A long way from being decent in anyway< What does that mean?

Boxer said on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 at 21:10...

Very little head and next to no warmth...WTF sounds to me like a bottle of zinfandel! hey! now theres an idea

PopperHuffer said on Tue, 15 Apr 2014 at 10:25...

Thanks for the reviews. I've seen 'pentyl nitrate' Lockerroom JungleJuice bottles on sale in Soho, London for £8 a bottle. So it's no good?

Down&Dirty said on Tue, 15 Apr 2014 at 11:19...

Yeah it is a load of shite just like everything else. errrrrrrrr NO! The key to understanding is the final line : The search for the holy grail continues. he is looking for rocking horse shit / hen's teeth. gotta love the wine connisewer lingo too.....

tennismonkey said on Tue, 15 Apr 2014 at 16:49...

It's rubbish huffer. As is the Tinydeal stuff that I've also tried, many different brands from them too. If someone does find something decent then I hope they post it on here.

Anonymous said on Tue, 15 Apr 2014 at 18:46...

Tinydeal is rubbish, popperseurope is rubbish, buypoppers is rubbish...hmmmm The best way of removing negativity is to laugh and be joyous (DAVID ICKE) PopperHuffer, you could get some for eight squid and try and let us know? Pentyl Nitrite and Isopentyl Nitrite are in lots of poppers.

cope said on Mon, 12 May 2014 at 01:38...

check it out pentyl is amyl

Big Jim said on Mon, 23 Jun 2014 at 02:41...

Ordered 23 days ago and still no order . emailed 3 times called once, no response. Will call my credit card tomorrow b and dispute it, DON'T EVER ORDER FROM THESE SCAMERS AGAIN !!!

Nicooo said on Wed, 23 Aug 2017 at 17:53...

Real poppers with free FedEx shipping fees :
In Europe, Canada and USA !
www.junglejuiceeurope.com

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.