Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Which poppers is better and strong??

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by TOny82
on Fri, 4 Apr 2014 at 06:55

TOny82 said on Fri, 4 Apr 2014 at 06:55...

I want to buy a good product and better, I have the doubt what product to buy?

Skeet said on Fri, 4 Apr 2014 at 17:44...

I guess it depends on where you live. Some countries outlawed the better nitrites so I hear it can be difficult finding something worthwhile.

Lars said on Fri, 4 Apr 2014 at 18:06...

or who you listen to....there are people here who shout a lot and say very little of interest (not you Mr Skeet :-) It would be nice to have some opinions about poppers from France perhaps? Does anyone recommend them because i heard they have some very good one there

popperhead said on Fri, 4 Apr 2014 at 21:42...

I think the best that is available is Isobutyl, you can get bottles of Isobutyl from TinyDeal. They might be made in China though, so who knows how safe they are.

Jako said on Sat, 5 Apr 2014 at 15:34...

Isobutyl Nitrite gives that smooth long lasting rush, pulse in the head followed by rapid heart beat. Mild after effects.

I bought from tinydeal last year and the first order (Iron Horse) was good butyl. Following orders were disappointing, perhaps they sent me the last of the good stuff?

Popper guy said on Sun, 6 Apr 2014 at 21:34...

I have a case of isobutyl nitrite rush. Anyone intrested?

Ernest said on Mon, 7 Apr 2014 at 12:37...

Yes, isobutyl from amsterdam-poppers, but try Colt Fuel small from them.This is pentylnitrite of high concentration.

Jako said on Mon, 7 Apr 2014 at 20:54...

Popper guy. I’m interested

FREE SAMPLE FIRST???

Chutz Pa said on Wed, 9 Apr 2014 at 15:57...

I'm also interested...i want frees sample and i gonna crash at your place next week. i eat pancakes for brekfast (about 11.30- 11.45) burp!

lost in usa said on Thu, 15 Jan 2015 at 15:09...

I would like free samples as well

John de Mand said on Wed, 21 Jan 2015 at 02:43...

I also insist on gratis goods to be sent to me NOW!. Apart from the rush poppers I also want real duck down duvet and a pillow made from that tempura mattress stuff. Make sure it is gift wrapped as well as I like presents.

diferrences alyl- isobutil- amyl-pentyl??' said on Mon, 13 Apr 2015 at 16:16...

i review the information but i dont find out the differences between diferents poppers
and is difficult for me know because when you buy dot put the chemical formule in the bottle.
can any help me?or send me a web with information

Free Bea said on Mon, 13 Apr 2015 at 16:17...

I need to be given stuff that I have not paid for to "test" and compare. Send it post haste.

Git said on Sat, 26 Mar 2016 at 16:58...

Many companies will send you brochures on request. This is great! as you gets lots of heavy mail and this inconveniences the postman (I have a long drive) PLUS you can make a big bonfire on summer evenings and flood the neighbors garden with pungent smoke (glossy brochures burn slow and smokeeeey!) You can read them if you are bored, but I don't bother.

orthoman said on Thu, 19 May 2016 at 18:08...

Does anyone remember the original "Brasil" poppers with the wide mouth opening? By far the best ever!!

Bell Igerent said on Mon, 5 Sep 2016 at 11:53...

Hi Git,

Gloss does burn slow, but old tires are best, I always keep a few around the yard. If I see the neighbors hanging out the washing I start burnin' The smoke also leaves a black residue on whites. I like to play The 1812 Overture by Tchaikovsky at the same time as it creates a nice "atmosphere"

Live long and prosper!

Bell

Rushguy said on Fri, 16 Sep 2016 at 17:47...

Hi I always used rush but feel like it doesn't do it for me no more
What. Else can I try

swesisssy said on Sun, 8 Jan 2017 at 17:28...

Hi i am want to know witch poppers i should by. im looking for somthing that hits me hard and makes me as relaxed as possible for the longest time. i will be taking it when i get fucked by big dicks.

thx for help and sorry for bad spelling.

Cock sucking king said on Wed, 1 Mar 2017 at 05:47...

I need some good strong hard as fuck poppers

Ken said on Sun, 10 Feb 2019 at 01:54...

Tried many. White label English is the best. Lasts longest too!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.