Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Anyone ever order from www.amsterdam-poppers.com?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by the_captain
on Tue, 18 Mar 2014 at 04:35

the_captain said on Tue, 18 Mar 2014 at 04:35...

Is this site legit, is the product any good? Does anyone have any insight?

21cm said on Tue, 18 Mar 2014 at 04:43...

yes i have ordered from them.... i bought the brown bottle poppers and wow i got warm in my whole body and my head started pounting..... it was just like the poppers from the old days...... i just ordered a new botle...... this is the best poppers i have tried in 5 years...

the_captain said on Tue, 18 Mar 2014 at 04:48...

Cool, that's good to know. Someone on one of the other threads mentioned them, but i couldn't find any other information. They seemed to have a good selection, and they were transparent about their product; almost seemed a little too good to be true. i used to love brown bottle, but so few people seem to carry it these days, let alone ship to Canada.

The Rush Hour said on Tue, 18 Mar 2014 at 20:47...

Wow what a fast response. Within 8 Minutes a great review! I mean most time post sit for bit of time. Just saying.

SameOldStory said on Tue, 18 Mar 2014 at 22:52...

As isobutyl is illegal in the EU and they're still claiming to sell isobutyl poppers..probably more than a bit dodgy

the_captain said on Tue, 18 Mar 2014 at 23:29...

re: isobutyl - yeah, i noticed that they said they had it, however i didn't know until recently that it was banned in the EU. Disappointing.

Anyone else have any experience with this site?

SameOldStory said on Tue, 18 Mar 2014 at 23:47...

Banned since 2007. Isopropyl came in and since then it's all been useless and very possibly dangerous bath tub crap. Quit a while back after getting burned (often quite literally) too many times

the_captain said on Wed, 19 Mar 2014 at 00:57...

That's unfortunate to hear. Sounds like it's getting harder and harder to find quality poppers these days.

the_captain said on Wed, 19 Mar 2014 at 22:11...

Bring this back to point; does anyone else have information to share about the website/product they offer?

the_captain said on Sat, 22 Mar 2014 at 00:15...

i guess i'll take that as a no.

pop tart said on Sun, 23 Mar 2014 at 21:41...

I ordered but nothing has come yet had a bad feeling about them it took about 5days for them to say they shipped my order , it might still come next week but its been over 2week now which is ages for Europe to UK

Looking for Rush said on Fri, 25 Apr 2014 at 17:58...

Amsterdam-poppers.com are legit, genuine company which delivered within 10 days but they send orders by ordinary Air Mail post in an basic Jiffy bag - high risk of packages being stopped at the international mail centre on arrival in the UK. Risky to order from them due to the post issue. have had 2 items opened and confiscated in the last 2 years.

Poppers-shop.de sent order by ordinary post, luckily it got through ok but wouldn't order from them again due to method of shipment and also the 'Rush' they supplied was fake, every bottle had a badly etched 4 on the bottom and crap content.

Powerpoppers.com is a strange one, they seem to supply strong stuff but come across as being a bit dodgy because credit cards are charged in Canada and orders are sent Air Mail in ordinary Jiffy bags. They took 3 weeks to deliver but were the best quality poppers.

Ordered a number of times in the past from dupos.com and they were the best as quality was great and they delivered by DHL/Securicor. But now they only sell the 'EU Formula' isopropyl crap and send everything from Germany by ordinary post. Useless.

Still trying to find a reliable source for safe UK courier delivery and genuine PWD poppers (Rush, Hardware etc).

Anonymous said on Wed, 30 Apr 2014 at 22:38...

Looking for Rush - Thanks for the review and break down of sites. Someone actually provided information on this forum. i ended up ordering from Amsterdam-poppers; not bad stuff and i found the shipping package was well done and reasonably protected. i'd consider ordering from them again, but in my limited experience the first order tends to be really good, but on the second one the product quality goes down. Almost as if the first batch is to get you to come back, then they sell you their real stock. Or maybe i'm being paranoid.

the_captain said on Wed, 30 Apr 2014 at 22:39...

i forgot to include my nick in that last post, but it was me. :-)

Ljj said on Wed, 12 Nov 2014 at 21:51...

I have been waiting seven weeks for my last order. I doubt I will ever get it. I have sent numerous emails of inquiry with no response.

ılhami said on Thu, 1 Jan 2015 at 18:03...

poppers

Bob said on Thu, 8 Jan 2015 at 04:36...

As far as isobutyl goes...you can get the real PWD Brand Poppers at Popperspronto.com, they shipped free of charge and I placed my order Monday.. it arrived Wednesday! Best Quality, best REAL PWD prices

ilhami said on Tue, 27 Jan 2015 at 11:41...

rush poppers

rl4518 said on Tue, 30 Jun 2015 at 00:51...

sorry new to poppers, what's the deal with PWD? is that a brand? what's in it that makes it so desirable?

god said on Wed, 23 Sep 2015 at 17:17...

mine was shipped 20 days ago to canada, hasnt arrived yet

Knottyfellow said on Wed, 4 Nov 2015 at 02:13...

rl4518 said on Tue, 30 Jun 2015 at 00:51...
sorry new to poppers, what's the deal with PWD? is that a brand? what's in it that makes it so desirable?

Nothing really, PWD was just a company that used to manufacture amyl back in the day and now they just manufacture isobutyl. Most are the same, additives usually only make it less potent, change the scent, or add some weird effect. It was a trademark.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.