Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

4poppers site

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Popperbate
on Thu, 6 Mar 2014 at 22:50

Popperbate said on Thu, 6 Mar 2014 at 22:50...

Hey I ordered a few poppers from this site, I read in earlier posts that this site is legit. Which popper brands they sell you guys recommend?

Avid Popperbater said on Fri, 7 Mar 2014 at 08:24...

I'm def interested in your post Popperbate. I just checked out that site and I want to try them out. Like everyone else I'm just looking for a reliable site to order some good poppers. Let us know which ones you ordered and how good they were. The only other site I've tried is uspopshop.com. Never had a problem with my order getting to me but this last one was kinda weak so I'm looking to try someone else.

Popperbate said on Fri, 7 Mar 2014 at 15:37...

Cool man, I'll let you know how they are. I ordered 4 brands, Hell Fire, Man Scent, JJ Black and Amsterdam original. I'm going to start with either Black or Amsterdam, probably not going to open the other ones until it starts going weak to preserve the others. But i'll post and tell you how strong, smooth, etc. it was; and if any undesirable sides. Btw, I'm fully expecting JJ Black to be strong as it's supposed to be a very potent formula; if it is legit, as others claim this site to be.

chase the world said on Sat, 8 Mar 2014 at 07:07...

I did place an order from 4popper.com the site if fine...my order was shipped the next day,along with a shipping number for tracking....the problem was Paid $16.00 for Jungle Juice,black label,extreme formula, with a silver label that says genuine...WEAK....TOTAL GARBAGE AND A WASTE OF MONEY.....What i have learned with all poppers is its hit or miss...sometimes you get a strong bottle and sometimes you dont...all brands are basically the same.

Eastie69 said on Sat, 8 Mar 2014 at 12:37...

The pics on that site do not match those on the official lockerroom website (junglejuiceplus.com) Just sayin...

Liam said on Sat, 8 Mar 2014 at 13:14...

hit or miss: you can get a dud bottle now and again. popperbate: how is Hell Fire? cool name!

Popperbate said on Mon, 10 Mar 2014 at 03:26...

@chase, you see, that is why I'm so confused. "All poppers are basically the same" seems to be the conventional wisdom. I'll admit, I am a poppers n00b and have tried few brands. But from my experience, they have all been slightly different. I have bought JJ Platinum and Blue Boy from powerpoppers site. I have also bought (at a local shop) Rush and regular Jungle Juice. My favorite is JJ Platinum, although is not nearly as strong as I would like, but hits very smooth and a little longer lasting. Rush is stronger (I like the initial punch it packs way more than JJ Platinum) but harsher; stuffy nose, breathing problems and coughing up mucous days later. Blue Boy in my opinion sucked (I read someone else saying it was weak here in the forums), it was very weak. And the regular JJ bought locally was also pretty lame. A not as smooth, weaker, little harsher than JJ Platinum. The ones I bought now, they are all "supposed" to be on the strong side, according to others here in the forums, and they have mentioned the brands I bought specifically. I just hope it turns out to be true because I guess I do tend to agree that poppers seem to be hit or miss nowadays. Either way, I'll try and give an honest review of each. I think we should concentrate our efforts more on reviewing (honestly) poppers instead of just bashing to bash. There are still some good poppers out there and I know we all would like to share in that info.

Solomon said on Mon, 10 Mar 2014 at 18:36...

Please post your opinion, Popperbate. Enough of these naysayers and poppers bashers already!

seabass said on Wed, 12 Mar 2014 at 04:14...

I got my order from powerpopper.com and just garbage not even close to the original one.

hansol3 said on Thu, 13 Mar 2014 at 21:01...

Lately for me Bluboy is best...nice high no headache

Popperwanted said on Fri, 14 Mar 2014 at 15:58...

Is it ok to order popper online and not getting searched by th the government ? Anyone knows ? Any site is safe to order ? I'm in Vancouver , if anyone knows pls let me know , very much appreciated

POPPER_PiG said on Sat, 15 Mar 2014 at 02:48...

I just popped in for the first time to see where MY Amyl Nitrite "POPPER_PiG" private label measures up to what is being used by everyone. I do see there are other websites with products for sale, I guess because they are retailing what the government deems 'legal' or at least, not illegal. I would really hate to try to advertise on a website that I am not paying to promote my product. I don't have a website of my own because I generally only sell by word of mouth and referrals. Just to let you know that pure, pharmaceutical grade amyl nitrite is available without a prescription, in the U.S.

Popper wanted said on Sun, 16 Mar 2014 at 18:40...

Can I still legally order poppers if I live in canada ? Does anyone know ? Thank you

cope said on Mon, 12 May 2014 at 03:04...

they are illegal to posses just illegal to sell

cope said on Sun, 18 May 2014 at 19:39...

my bad! legal to possess just not legal to sell in canada except export in the US legal for both as long as it is not for use as an inhalant or recreational drug use as a cleaner or aroma is legal!

ellow said on Fri, 13 Mar 2015 at 22:26...

this place is a scam... they have constant issues with CC authorizations, I would not order from here

Abel said on Fri, 27 Mar 2015 at 21:53...

I believe the site is no longer in business. A friend and I ordered a few weeks ago and never received confirmation for our ordrers. We were also never charged. Too bad, this was the best site for quality pops :-(

dickie broader said on Sat, 9 May 2015 at 11:18...

ellow said on Fri, 13 Mar 2015 at 22:26...
this place is a scam... they have constant issues with CC authorizations, I would not order from here <<< cc problems does not have to do with the legitimacy of the site at all. the most legitimate sites such as my favorite popperspronto.com seems to always have some beef with cc payments. i happen to buddy up with one of the partners so i know first hand how difficult it is for anyone selling poppers this day and age. thanks to "Operation Choke Point" sites like poppers pronto that actually care about the customers and walk the walk so to speak seem to be larger targets...

maddog said on Mon, 26 Oct 2015 at 18:45...

hey popper-pig i want to try ur stuff

DrPopper said on Thu, 3 Oct 2019 at 16:10...

Only online store that is reliable and takes credit cards is thepopperking.com. Check em

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.