Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Canadian orders

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by desperate in canada
on Wed, 5 Mar 2014 at 06:46

desperate in canada said on Wed, 5 Mar 2014 at 06:46...

Has anyone found a site that ships to Canada or a company that is still able to sell in Canada and is reliable that sells the real stuff no fakes? Also anyone from Canada have any issues with them getting through customs.

the_captain said on Wed, 5 Mar 2014 at 23:30...

i've had no issues getting any through to Canadian customs, but i've only ordered from poppers-shop.com. My review; they weren't bad, but they weren't great either.
i'd like to find a reputable online site that will deliver to Canada. i'd also like to find someone, again reputable, who sells the plain brown bottle popper. i always liked that one.

the_captain said on Tue, 11 Mar 2014 at 22:25...

Does anyone have any suggestions on a good site to order quality poppers from?

MrBuckShotNasty said on Wed, 12 Mar 2014 at 03:50...

just made an order to poppersonline.com got some rush jungle juice and reds in Canada Ontario soon as i get my order in hopefully will let you know right away fingers crossed!!!

the_captain said on Wed, 12 Mar 2014 at 22:21...

MrBuchShotNasty - Please do, it looks like they have a decent selection.

Danny said on Fri, 14 Mar 2014 at 09:17...

Have a look at www.amsterdam-poppers.com
It is a reliable store, selling for 10 years, the owner is an old man and sells to the U.S. and Canada.

the_captain said on Sat, 15 Mar 2014 at 15:51...

Danny - would you be saying to check out that site because you've used it, or are you doing some self promoting?

popcanada said on Mon, 17 Mar 2014 at 15:57...

poppers-shop.com and www.amsterdam-poppers.com are the same outfit I believe. Use to order from there but now received a notice from them today that they will no longer sell to Canada.

the_captain said on Mon, 17 Mar 2014 at 21:58...

i place an order from www.amsterdam-poppers.com recently, so hopefully i will still be getting it. i haven't heard anything from them about not shipping to Canada.

the_captain said on Tue, 25 Mar 2014 at 12:23...

Desperate in Canada - Have you gotten any good information or reliable sites to order from?

dying for some too said on Tue, 25 Mar 2014 at 21:20...

arggg need it bad.. i have been looking and emailing for months.. but just dont want to take the risk of losing $$$..

Calgary lkng said on Fri, 4 Apr 2014 at 21:58...

Any luck ordering in Canada? If so,nowhere from. Desperate

andy said on Tue, 6 May 2014 at 16:56...

mai love to find a place to buy them in ontario
i like them because i love cbt and tt when masterbating

WHO can help me out

sexinbtown said on Tue, 13 May 2014 at 23:14...

any success guys?? love shop finally stopped selling them in brampton.

jake said on Tue, 20 May 2014 at 19:49...

the customs are cracking down all the parcels. so don't take a risk.
anyone would love to have a UK poppers? message me I can send all over Canada..i am in Canada Vancouver. batmanjefferson@hotmail.com

Moon said on Thu, 22 May 2014 at 00:32...

If you want to lose your money and credit number email him

Moon said on Thu, 22 May 2014 at 00:34...

Still places online selling, look deeper. But price is bit higher than retail, but what you can do right if you want it. So I stock up 10 big bottles put in the refrigerator.

Revulous said on Thu, 29 May 2014 at 04:44...

I bought 1 "brown bottle" the other day, supposedly supposed to take 7-14 days and I live In Vancouver, BC not sure if powerpoppers.com Is legit or not at this point though.

theoryguy said on Mon, 16 Jun 2014 at 14:41...

I'm desperate.
I can't bottom without poppers.
They loosen me up.
Please anyone found any sites in canada

Uberman said on Fri, 20 Jun 2014 at 00:32...

I have a bottle of popper Jungle Juice Gold Label. If someone wants it, I will trade it for something. I want a good set of panties from a beautiful girl. Not my own girlfriend. For the details of what I want and expect from the panties, you can email to me at c5eb566b@opayq.com. There is no fraud here. This is a masked email so I don't have to post my real email in the forum, so that no one else can use it, or no bots can take it for more spam.

I will have rules about what I want for this bottle, but I am a good guy, who believes in karma. I won't defraud anyone, because I believe fully what I do to someone, will also be done back on me at some point. If you think you can trade the panties that I specifically am looking for, and with the restrictions of what I want, then I will mail you this bottle. I have more coming too, so when I get them, I may have 2 more bottles I can trade for more.

So the bottle will cost nothing if you can get a hold of a pair of panties, or if you want to buy them, whatever deal you can get will save you on the "cost" of the bottle. I figure this is a win win situation. If you're interested contact me, and I'll give you all the details.

Uber

vancouver said on Fri, 4 Jul 2014 at 07:30...

after poppers-shop stopped all deliveries to canada, i was in a state of panic. haha but i just placed an order couple days ago with poppers-europe.com which is based in czech i think, and it was shipped today. i'll see if it does deliver.

rocker said on Wed, 17 Sep 2014 at 18:12...

Just about to order from junglejuicecanada.com Is the product ok and do they deliver as promised?

Time said on Sat, 20 Sep 2014 at 02:12...

@rocker Have you ordered from junglejuicecanada? I tried a few months ago and had problems! I tried to contact them but they never replied back.

need poppers said on Fri, 14 Nov 2014 at 05:36...

BC Interior, need a reliable source for good poppers.
Anyone knows?

Gosi said on Tue, 30 Dec 2014 at 08:13...

Any legit sites in canada?

popper pig said on Fri, 2 Jan 2015 at 03:17...

anybody get a successful order fr jjcanada.com

SteveyJ said on Sat, 3 Jan 2015 at 19:52...

Hey guys,
Sorry for my late reply, I'm in Quebec.
Have always ordered through uspopshop European distributor. Eupopshop@vistomail.com

They are still shipping to Canada with excellent disguise, never had a delivery stopped. Great price, good quality and brilliant customer service.

SteveyJ said on Sat, 3 Jan 2015 at 19:53...

Hey guys,
Sorry for my late reply, I'm in Quebec.
Have always ordered through uspopshop European distributor. Eupopshop@vistomail.com

They are still shipping to Canada with excellent disguise, never had a delivery stopped. Great price, good quality and brilliant customer service.

popperpig said on Thu, 8 Jan 2015 at 22:41...

hi Steveyj how long does it take before it arrives in Quebec

ChopperJ said on Sat, 17 Jan 2015 at 01:30...

Feel free to message me, I can probably help ya out.

poppers@jdb77.com

Jay

Al said on Mon, 30 Mar 2015 at 20:53...

Where can one buy poppers online in Canada?

Jay said on Sat, 18 Apr 2015 at 23:11...

Hey just wondering how everyone has done with ordering poppers into Canada... I am still unsure Are they legal to have, but illegal to sell in Canada

Tommy.darko@outlook.com said on Tue, 30 Jun 2015 at 03:09...

I'm looking for poppers. Tommy.darko@outlook.com

Justin said on Tue, 18 Aug 2015 at 16:42...

Anyone know where I can find poppers in Toronto or online that ships to Canada?

Younglad said on Wed, 16 Sep 2015 at 20:50...

Hey! Looking for poppers, anyone having any luck?? Let me know where. brandengraf12@hotmail.com I'm from ontario

marcus aurilius said on Wed, 23 Sep 2015 at 20:43...

help.....where can i get poppers around ottawa....anyone.........contact twobitzmccoy@gmail.com.........

Cj said on Wed, 11 Nov 2015 at 14:02...

Just ordered from choice circuit cleaners (google it), they sent poppers and they work decent, little non descript brown bottle, but they only sent me one bottle when I purchased three! Emailed them yesterday, hopefully they get back to me.

Frank said on Thu, 29 Sep 2016 at 01:34...

If you are looking for a reliable seller that has tons 30+ brands of poppers AND ships to Canada (Guaranteed delivery), check out:

JJpoppers.com

They even have some uber rare poppers from Russia too

Josh said on Wed, 14 Dec 2016 at 06:35...

CanadaPoppers.com

Safest way to order Poppers if you are in Canada.
Lots of brands to choose from.
Regular or Xpresspost shipping.

donnie said on Thu, 29 Jun 2017 at 01:23...

I WA no to buy r Boi

ttlesof ram

donnie said on Thu, 29 Jun 2017 at 01:25...

I want to buy 4 bottles of ram

Anonymous said on Thu, 29 Jun 2017 at 01:27...

4 bottles of ram

kshl789 said on Sat, 15 Jul 2017 at 14:19...

Just placed some orders on poppers.net. They say they ship from EU and the order should arrive in 2 weeks. Let's wait and see.

blitz said on Thu, 17 Aug 2017 at 13:18...

www.pop-canada.com is the place to go for poppers, no fakes and sent express post. good quality and fast.

DFS said on Wed, 30 Aug 2017 at 18:32...

Anybody got a quick place to get them in Canada that are real and good? Is www.pop-canada.com good?

peach said on Tue, 21 Nov 2017 at 00:39...

Dose anyone know what CanadaPoppers.com is about? I smell a rat.

Bearsntials said on Fri, 1 Dec 2017 at 19:50...

CanadaPoppers.com worked fine for me. A few clicks and you're done. Placed order about an hour ago and received the tracking number the same day. Selection is extensive too.

Bearsntials said on Tue, 5 Dec 2017 at 19:49...

It seems that CandaPoppers is a hoax. They take your money and then you don't hear from them again. Don't get suckered in.

Christopher said on Mon, 18 Dec 2017 at 09:06...

My vote goes to Canadapoppers.com. Been using them for 7 months and they are awesome. They ship really quick too and have express post. Referred many of my friends and they love their service too.

Christopher said on Mon, 18 Dec 2017 at 09:10...

Bearsntials first says they are good and got the tracking number the same day. Then someone inpersonates Bearsntials a few days and says they are and says something different. LOL. Too funny. Looks like CanadaPoppers is so good, that their competitors have to make up fake accounts to lie about them.

Zee said on Fri, 9 Mar 2018 at 11:13...

Hey christopher I am on Canadapoppers.com I wanted to know from your pervious experice which popper is best for sex. Can you please recemond any...

Zee said on Fri, 9 Mar 2018 at 11:17...

If any body ordered from Canadapoppers.com previously and can recemond which popper would be good for sex and less side effects next day will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Reg said on Sun, 22 Apr 2018 at 18:53...

Just pigged out last night on a bottle of poppers and a gigantic dick. Poppers are awesome.

BottomBoi said on Sun, 7 Oct 2018 at 00:08...

CanadaPoppers.com is awesome. They got all my favourite brands and imy order arrives pretty quick too. Very happy dealing with them

Bearsntials said on Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 05:12...

I haven't been on here for a year. I had left a message about Canadapoppers.com because they failed to deliver, but they eventually did and everything worked out fine. I am using them again.

POPPINBOTTLES said on Sat, 17 Aug 2019 at 19:04...

Try www.poppers-aromas.eu or torontopoppers.com I have purchased successfully from both.

Jeff Bork said on Sat, 7 Sep 2019 at 19:23...

T.O. Poppers is by far the most legit company. Fact that they take credit cards and are an actual registered business with a phone number outta tell you something. It did for me anyways

Dboy said on Tue, 10 Sep 2019 at 21:32...

How long does did it take to get your order? Did you pay duty on it ?

Jeff Bork said on Thu, 19 Sep 2019 at 23:58...

Took two days total. I live in Orillia Ontario. No Duty........ was postmarked from Fort Erie Canada

Jneddo said on Tue, 24 Sep 2019 at 21:47...

I do the FB marketing for T.O. Poppers and I will tell you the amount of compliments they get is unreal. I was a customer before I started working with them and I recommend anyone to give them a try,

416 Boy said on Thu, 3 Oct 2019 at 15:16...

@Jneddo bought from them a few times. They are awesome but maybe offer a discount for repeat customers?

AP said on Tue, 7 Apr 2020 at 16:50...

Pop-Canada?
I just ordered yesterday and yet to hear from them after they took my money?
Am i panicking too early?

Me said on Thu, 6 Aug 2020 at 23:16...

Hey AP - did your order arrive?

Joshy B said on Tue, 20 Oct 2020 at 22:39...

Are pop-canada and toronto poppers legit? How long typically to get to Vancouver?

MR said on Fri, 13 Nov 2020 at 07:36...

AP Did your order get to you?

Derrick said on Fri, 27 Aug 2021 at 21:32...

I get mine from Canadapoppers.com

They are Canadian based so I don’t have to worry about customs seizing them. They have been around for years and love their service.

They have so many brands, I am like a kid in the candy store when I go to their site.. They are the only ones I used for the past few years.

Anonymous said on Fri, 22 Oct 2021 at 11:27...

Toronto poppers website is down. Does anyone know if we can still order from them?

Anonymous said on Wed, 3 Nov 2021 at 00:29...

Guys I found a really good site for poppers . They only have 3 options but there all good quality. Typically ships fast as well. Canada only ! I’m happy I found a new supplier since Toronto poppers is down

Shinypoppers.ca
(289) 274-4670

Anonymous said on Tue, 7 Dec 2021 at 02:39...

Shinypoppers eh?
https://www.scamdoc.com/view/704146

Anonymous said on Fri, 10 Dec 2021 at 10:09...

I ordered from https://canada-poppers.is/ and they responded immediately and also shipped it. BUT the product is NOT legit. I ordered Jungle Juice Platinum and it was no where close to the real one. It questions the safety of this product as to what chemicals were used to make it. Please don’t buy from here.

I was happy ordering from pop-canada.com but they have been out of stock for a few months now. So not sure where else to depend on at this point for legit stuff.

Anonymous said on Wed, 23 Mar 2022 at 06:34...

Hi everyone,

I ordered from CanadaPoppers.com and their small 10ml bottles seem good. But the 30ml bottle was just disgusting. It's not again the real deal :-(. But it's weird that their 10ml bottles are almost like the real ones but the same 30ml bottles are crappy. If anyone has any suggestions to get poppers in Canada, please share. Thanks.

Gerry Brickman said on Mon, 2 May 2022 at 23:19...

Do you take credit cards or debit? Gerrybrickman@yahoo.com

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.