Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Help! Me Find Real Stuff - Tired of Fakes!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Pooped4Poppers
on Sun, 2 Mar 2014 at 01:05

Pooped4Poppers said on Sun, 2 Mar 2014 at 01:05...

Y'all, I am about fed up with spending $$$ on rubbing alcohol and Lord knows what. A year ago, I was getting some good stuff that really knocked my socks off, but it has just been a bunch of obviously fake and expensive crap that my local place has had in stock lately. I'm on a trip out of town and tried a store where I'd gotten some decent product before, and dang if it wasn't all switched out for a bunch of no quality fakery. Please somebody give me some good advice on finding the real deal!!! Thank you!

HorseHung said on Sun, 2 Mar 2014 at 08:40...

Call Captain Rush! he lives in a cave with his friend Dick. What is "fake" in your opinion?

PJ said on Sun, 2 Mar 2014 at 15:12...

>> expensive <<

What sort of price is that then? Fake is a well known brand that suddenly materializes as something strikingly similar.

Pooped4Poppers said on Sun, 2 Mar 2014 at 21:05...

Fake to me is obviously faked packaging - same packaging for three or four different brands including JJ Platinum, Amsterdam, and English(?) with the white label - and little to no effect. Prices for large bottles $20-$30 each.

brent said on Mon, 3 Mar 2014 at 22:15...

1 ad i saw $54 a bottle of Gold Liquid from europe

CANADIAN POPPER LOVER said on Sat, 6 Aug 2016 at 08:19...

https://aussiediscreet.com.au is the solution to your problem. discount code:Topbloke

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.