Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers Express

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Rush
on Tue, 11 Feb 2014 at 17:37

Rush said on Tue, 11 Feb 2014 at 17:37...

Sells all FAKE STUFF.

You can tell by the labels, the missing stamped caps, missing characters and how the labels are put on like a child.

I wouldn't by from PoppersExpress --- they are selling crap.

Check all your orders - don't be embarrassed by disputing with your credit card companies if they ship you bad poppers or fake poppers.

Poppers have gone up in price - the online stores have not raised their prices, so they are simply mixing good and bad poppers together.

Solomon said on Tue, 11 Feb 2014 at 21:25...

A nasty bitter post (of a kind that is all too frequent). Accusatory and inflammatory messages of this kind should always be taken with a pinch of salt. I personally have no experience of these guys...anyone??

rdremming said on Thu, 13 Feb 2014 at 20:12...

I like leather-cleaners.net.

Great response time. Great product.

Kik said on Fri, 14 Feb 2014 at 19:03...

Tried an overseas supplier but shipment seized by health canada.
Have you personal experience of successful order?

Poppers said on Wed, 19 Feb 2014 at 00:34...

Hey rdremming, does Leather-Cleaners.net ship to Canada?

Tom said on Thu, 20 Feb 2014 at 19:47...

I doubt it, they seem to have quite a long scene establishment - http://popperexpress.com.au/index/index.php?main_page=page&id=1

They've always been great to me, until recently when I had some questions about the ingredients...

RiseNup said on Thu, 27 Nov 2014 at 01:34...

Hi guys, are we talking about http://poppersexpress.com or http://popperexpress.com.au ?

The Aussie site rocks I buy from them all the time and they are fantastic. The USA site seems a little dodgy to me as most of their labels just don't look right.

crash said on Wed, 7 Oct 2015 at 01:16...

I ordered from leather-cleaners and the stuff is watered down per say.
I bought three kinds and all three are soft.
I used to order from poppersexpress but now I cant find the same web site but man that stuff no matter which brand the products were super.

Liam said on Mon, 26 Oct 2015 at 06:22...

I agree with what Crash said. I just went to reorder White Label from them and they seem to be offline... Shame, best I had found online and I am almost out..

Knottyfellow said on Tue, 17 May 2016 at 03:30...

I used to buy from them and they were among the most legit, they closed down though. I saw poppersexpress.net from an xtube add, dunno if they are the same company, or if they are now a scam site.

San Fran Says said on Sun, 12 Jun 2016 at 01:47...

I am a long time patron of Poppers Express and rest assured my brothers poppersexpress.net is one class act operation! I ordered from them on a Sunday evening and received my order Wednesday afternoon - That kind of defies physics! Being a San Fran native, I purchased the Castro Poppers and WHOA !!! It took me back to the 80's when poppers were actually good!

Thumbs UP to poppersexpress.net & thumbs UP for Castro Poppers!

Poppersexpressturkiye said on Tue, 3 Jan 2017 at 21:48...

Turkiye'nin en hızlı ve en çok ürün çeşidine sahip sitesi Poppersexpressturkiye.com

Poppersexpressturkiye said on Tue, 3 Jan 2017 at 21:49...

Turkiye'nin en hızlı ve en cok urun cesidine sahip sitesi Poppersexpressturkiye.com

Andy said on Thu, 6 Apr 2017 at 17:36...

Are they still shipping out orders?

Anon said on Thu, 3 Oct 2019 at 15:51...

Never buy poppers outside of USA. Fake crap that will get you sick. Try www.thepopperking.com. Real products and they are super helpful.

Andy KINNG said on Mon, 22 Feb 2021 at 10:33...

Fuck Bucks and Stags unite the UK

Jp said on Wed, 23 Feb 2022 at 21:28...

Leave it at my front door 121 armistice blvd pawtucket r.i 02860

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.