Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Jjcanada attempt

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Poppers
on Mon, 10 Feb 2014 at 02:44

Poppers said on Mon, 10 Feb 2014 at 02:44...

Giving this a shot, we'll see what happens

dezarr said on Thu, 13 Feb 2014 at 03:00...

Any luck? I cant get past their pay portal. Doesnt look promising

Poppers said on Thu, 13 Feb 2014 at 10:17...

Still waiting for delivery. Order just placed 3 days ago

Kik said on Fri, 14 Feb 2014 at 18:57...

Hey....Thxs for post.
Tried to obtain from Liverpool . Shipped on time but seized destroyed by canada custom/health canada. Got a letter from health canada. In the course of trying to determine what happened to my order, contacted vendor, who stated 'of course they will be seized' but he took the order for the money.

Can anyone direct to a mail order supplier?
Thxs

johnnypop said on Sat, 15 Feb 2014 at 21:30...

Hey Kik which side of Canada you from? Hope this Jj canada is legit. One comment on another post saying it's a scam has given me pause to order. Have you tried Tiny Deal? Got 6 bottles 15ml last August called Liquid Aroma with PWD cap.Really good as a former Jj plat and brown bottle user I was very impressed.packed well no leaks custom sticker said Novelty item.Just ordered more shippedJan22.took 3wks then.Hope it makes it.down to vapours

johnnypop said on Sat, 15 Feb 2014 at 21:31...

Tiny deal from Hongkong btw

aanallover said on Sun, 16 Feb 2014 at 03:07...

just got my order from Jjcanada.com. contents on bottle says 85% alcohol. No mention of anything Nitrite related. They kinda work, but more headache, and not as much of a russsshhhh. Not worth it unless u r really desperate. Still lookin for a place to get old reliable poppers delivered in Canada.

Poppers said on Wed, 19 Feb 2014 at 00:27...

Slight headache, but I double sniffed. The rush wasn't bad.

Poppers said on Wed, 19 Feb 2014 at 21:02...

I've heard Leather-cleaners.net is the place to go. I emailed asking if they ship to CAN, and he said they do and have yet to have a shipment confiscated...

dezarr said on Sat, 22 Feb 2014 at 03:43...

Was able to complete an order. Came quickly but it looks like they are fakes.

Same as aanallover's order. Ingredients say 85% alcohol. Ive had real JJ poppers before and they came packaged in a cardboard box. These do not.

frommexicotocanada said on Sun, 23 Feb 2014 at 18:50...

is it possible to bring 1 or 2 bottles of poppers from mexico? any problem at customs? i will be getting by montreal or quebec city

dezarr said on Thu, 27 Feb 2014 at 00:13...

Anythings possible if you dont get caught. Im sure they would take them though if they were found. Not sure if they would charge you with anything though.

Solomon said on Sun, 2 Mar 2014 at 12:56...

"Ive had real JJ poppers before and they came packaged in a cardboard box. These do not."

Nonsense.

ChopperJ said on Sat, 17 Jan 2015 at 01:37...

Feel free to message me I should be able to help you out.

poppers@jdb77.com

Jay

EVEY said on Thu, 5 Nov 2015 at 09:41...

me and my daddy are looking for quality poppers to order... we live in the US... ive been looking at sites for three days now and still not too sure where we should choose to purchase these... Please feel free to email me with info about poppers....
EH THINKS..

EVEY....
......'

BOSSESBABY@OUTLOOK.COM

Christopher said on Mon, 18 Dec 2017 at 09:17...

My vote goes to Canadapoppers.com if you are in canada. They ship from canada. Been using them for 7 months and they are awesome. They ship really quick too and have express post

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.