Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Anyone ever try nzpoppers.com?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Delvecchio1981
on Sat, 8 Feb 2014 at 02:17

Delvecchio1981 said on Sat, 8 Feb 2014 at 02:17...

Guy was really aggressively pushing that site for a week or two and now he's silent. Did anyone ever try it out? Was it as shady as it seemed or is it legit stuff?

nvhorseman said on Sat, 8 Feb 2014 at 11:10...

Just tried a "highly rated" popper called Tres Forte from Europe ( I suspect far eastern Europe). It was suppose to be just like Amyl and just as smooth but a bit cheaper. So I bought a bottle of 30 ml for $45. I got it packaged from eastern Europe, Estonia I think. I tried it on a night of really hot sex. With the first wiff I knew I was in trouble but the sex was hot so I took two more hits in 5 minutes. I had transferred about 10 ml or less to a smaller bottle with a cotton ball in it, so no chance of a spill or burn. By the third hit, my nose was on fire and the next day it was blistered and a strange light purplish color. I dumped them in the incinerator. I looked at the box and it was Alkyl nitrite, not good under any condition but the writing was extremely small except for the name Tres Forte (extra strong). The box looked like it was very old and upon reading the manufacturer's side label found it was produced in 1992. I think the stuff was just put in old boxes and sold. But it was sold on a site that was listed as one of the two top sites for poppers on the internet. I buy my amyl from Popper_Pig@yahoo.com and always get Amyl....intense long lasting highs with no head ache and NEVER a blister, no matter how much I huff. And because the high is long lasting you tend to use less. One night a week of 5 hours of partying and it lasts close to two months with proper storage. Ask for the tops to be taped on the 30 ml for $60 bucks shipped free, as they sometimes leak in the transit from Europe. I will never buy from someone else, until this site says they have quality tested the product. Far better than PDW Rush but Rush is a good substitute. Buy ONLY Amyl or Iso-butyl...NOTHING else.

Anonymous said on Sat, 8 Feb 2014 at 12:03...

hello,
I'm bit confused about the difference between the isopropyl nitrite(UK) and the isobuytal (EU). The last time i ordered the 'EU formula Original' version and i really like that one, but are the isopropyl just as good as the EU?

it's not about the 'never fake it' version.

Jako said on Sat, 8 Feb 2014 at 21:51...

Do not buy isopropyl nitrite under any circumstances it will make you ill and possibly damage your eyesight for life.

fasty said on Sun, 9 Feb 2014 at 22:38...

Agree with Jako...
In Europe, isobutyl was common until it got banned because of some concern about possible risk of cancer. Now in Europe it's almost all isopropyl which most users seem to dislike in comparison.
...and by a funny coincidence, when the manufacturers changed over, suddenly reports started of occur of eye damage being caused by poppers. I tried isopropyl once and got a subconjunctival haemorrhage; one eye looked like something from a horror movie for a couple of weeks, although eventually recovered.
Seems like a case of Big Brother meddling, possibly with good intentions, but actually making matters worse.
My personal opinion - avoid isopropyl at all costs.

Jako said on Mon, 10 Feb 2014 at 20:48...

Very true fasty - Big Brother meddling.
They banned Isobutyl because scientific tests on rats showed it might cause cancer, even though it had been the key ingredient in poppers for at least 30 years and there doesn't seem to be one single documented case of anybody dying of cancer.
Right now, there are many reports of eye damage caused by IPN which in my opinion is toxic and dangerous.
Good quality Isobutyl is very difficult to manufacture. Pac West Distributing (PWD) were the biggest manufacturer and distributor in the world. They also allegedly had a secret formula, which stayed secret after the government shut them down in 2010.

kingpopper said on Tue, 11 Feb 2014 at 10:23...

Hi,I recieved my order from nzpoppers.com yesterday after a 10day wait not bad really seeing as im in the UK, I havent had a chance to have a proper session yet but a quick test sniff proved to be very promising, sweet and smooth! Packaging was good with no leakage, definately worth a try!!

Tosser del Mar said on Tue, 11 Feb 2014 at 11:03...

"They also allegedly had a secret formula"

WOW! Who told you this? Any idea of where the formula is? or did Dr Miller perhaps hide it somewhere, or maybe even destroy it? Interesting!

Jako said on Tue, 11 Feb 2014 at 18:06...

Yeah, I read this somewhere on Poppers Place forum. Joe Miller met a scientist many years ago who had a secret formula for manufacturing high quality IBN. Joe sadly committed suicide when the government shut his company down. He sounded like a very generous guy.
The formula? Maybe it's gone forever.

Anonymous said on Tue, 11 Feb 2014 at 18:56...

Very interested in nzpoppers.com, sounds interesting, especially if it's smooth and doesn't cause breathing problems and eyesight damage - like isopropyl nitrite. YUK.

Solomon said on Tue, 11 Feb 2014 at 21:35...

"Joe Miller met a scientist many years ago who had a secret formula"

lol

Sorry but I suspect this is a wind up....you are not being serious are you, Jako? You mean Clifford Hassing perhaps? I understand he mucked about with atoms and made isobutyl nitrite if that is what you mean. Much as I am attracted to the idea (old romantic that I am) there was no secret formula in my opinion. Good manufacturing protocol by PWD? Yes.

Delvecchio1981 said on Wed, 12 Feb 2014 at 04:06...

Keep us posted, kingpopper!

Jako said on Wed, 12 Feb 2014 at 08:21...

Wind up?

PWD were the biggest manufacturer and distributor of IBN in the World.
I also read Joe Millers employees were sworn to secrecy.
There are lots of 'bath tub' manufacturers trying to make quality IBN right now to cash in on the drought, but they are getting nowhere.

Tosser del Mar said on Wed, 12 Feb 2014 at 08:44...

Secret formulas, bath tubs, mad scientists....sounds like Enid Blyton. I hope there is a treasure map and lashings of ginger beer. There may have been some confidential proprietary information like the old pellet ball thingy. Oh and i think they added scents to some brands so that could be it.

Jako said on Wed, 12 Feb 2014 at 15:28...

Where did all the so-called popper manufacturers get their IBN from?
Answer, one place and one place only - Joe Millers PWD.

Why is it now like gold dust?
Because no one can make it.

That's why isopropyl nitrite is the key ingredient in nearly all poppers now.
(vile stuff that makes you go blue)

Solomon said on Wed, 12 Feb 2014 at 16:19...

You mean that Mr Miller used to sell his wares to others? I thought there were more manufacturers than just Harding Street; not just the bath tub kind you reference either. In fact the much praised Gold Rush post-dates Mr Miller's passing, so this idea that nobody can replicate his "gold dust" seems unlikely.

Jako said on Wed, 12 Feb 2014 at 17:43...

If you were producing the best IBN in the world, wouldn't you be tempted to sell it on to other popper manufacturers?
Very lucrative if you think about it.

Anonymous said on Thu, 13 Feb 2014 at 08:41...

Mmm?

There's more to all this than meets the nostrils.

Spittin' Hick said on Thu, 13 Feb 2014 at 14:05...

Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit!

Jako said on Thu, 13 Feb 2014 at 21:04...

'Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit!'

At least someone has a sense of humour tonight,,,,,

KofH said on Thu, 20 Feb 2014 at 21:41...

>>>wouldn't you be tempted to sell it on to other popper manufacturers?

Yes.

Jako said on Sun, 23 Feb 2014 at 20:57...

kingpoppersaid on Tue, 11 Feb 2014 at 10:23...

Were they any good, or .........................????

Jako said on Sun, 9 Mar 2014 at 13:35...

I can't find any reports on NZ except, a guy on Poppers Place forum has been waiting weeks for his order to arrive.
Maybe customs have seized it?

Ads said on Tue, 8 May 2018 at 08:50...

In Auckland and need to buy some poppers. Where should i go?

RushMan said on Tue, 14 Aug 2018 at 12:26...

Guys,
Try www.poppersnz.com
It's a new site and sells good poppers. It's based in New Zealand. I bought from him on Trademe in New Zealand and he has free delivery. I always buy from this site now.

RushMan

RushMan said on Wed, 15 Aug 2018 at 17:37...

https://poppersnz.com/

allin said on Tue, 21 Aug 2018 at 10:34...

Ive brought from poppersnz and www.liquidaromas.co.nz

Both are good. Liquidaromas has free shipping.

RushMan said on Mon, 10 Sep 2018 at 17:11...

poppersnz.com has free shipping too but I got overnight delivery for $3.50 only. Besides, the packaging was good and the product was genuine stuff from what I felt 😊

poppersnz.com said on Tue, 11 Sep 2018 at 08:06...

Buy Rush or Amyl poppers in New Zealand with free delivery anywhere in New Zealand including overnight delivery. If you have any specific brands you want, I can get it for you. message me

www.poppersnz.com

IHP said on Thu, 3 Sep 2020 at 07:00...

www.iheartpoppers.com

Rmcft said on Wed, 30 Sep 2020 at 08:16...

Hey can I purchase again please?

Auckland Poppers said on Wed, 30 Sep 2020 at 11:43...

message me if you are looking for poppers.

nzgearmeup@gmail.com

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.