Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

whats stronger than a popper?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by romeox1
on Tue, 21 Jan 2014 at 07:00

romeox1 said on Tue, 21 Jan 2014 at 07:00...

i've tried some poppers before rush, nitro, ect.
i heard Jungle Juice is very strong. whats the strongest of poppers? and is there anything stronger than poppers?

zaharija said on Thu, 23 Jan 2014 at 10:35...

have you used Amsterdam? fuck, it hit me like crazy my first go. I've had the bottle for a month and it's STILL going strong. feels amazing bottoming with it, better than any other else

equestrian mistress said on Thu, 23 Jan 2014 at 10:35...

Jungle Juice is not considered strong really, it has other qualities that are more attractive. Strong is basically a short hot WHAM!! and Jungle is smooth and lasts a good while.

Anonymous said on Sat, 15 Feb 2014 at 00:02...

but is there any other way to intensify sex? popper only last for a short moment. what poppers are very strong and last a little longer?

dezarr said on Thu, 27 Feb 2014 at 00:19...

Have you tried weed or something like MDMA or MDA?

Also LSD can be great for sex too, as long as you dont take too much.

Horny said on Thu, 14 Aug 2014 at 18:58...

I find Liguid Gold is intense but short, Deep is slower, less sharp but deeper. Tonight gonna try sniff of Gold after the other one!

Euphoria said on Mon, 1 Sep 2014 at 12:00...

Why not try whippets. Get yourself a dispenser and a punch ball/balloon
and the longer u hold it(after inhaleing) the more fucked up u get. After all, dentists use this shit all the time(Nitrous oxide) and there patients just luv it. Poppers/gasoline... destroy the central nervious system(over time) as well as destroy brain cells but Nitrous ?????????

chuck said on Sun, 21 Feb 2016 at 04:46...

Why doesn't poppers work for me anymore?

Chemist said on Tue, 12 Jul 2016 at 02:08...

@Chuck. You used it to the point that you are now de-sensitized to it. Meaning it will no longer have any effect on you from now on. Sucks but it happens. Also nitrous oxide will also have a negative effect on your nervous system if you abuse it as well. Numbness in legs, arms, difficultly walking.

Armando said on Mon, 17 Oct 2016 at 23:47...

@chuck @chemist -It's happenning to me too. Is there anything we could do about it??

ask said on Sun, 16 Jun 2019 at 09:48...

how to get whippets and how does it help in sex?

Leatherlover said on Fri, 4 Feb 2022 at 11:58...

Id live to try something stronger lasts longerany suggestions and where to find it X Nik

sumdumslut said on Thu, 1 Feb 2024 at 10:46...

Does nitrous oxide help with big toys? Anyone have any other suggestions for extreme stretching?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.