Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Best Poppers? (Again)

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Otter Pop
on Mon, 30 Dec 2013 at 16:53

Otter Pop said on Mon, 30 Dec 2013 at 16:53...

I know that this is has been discussed before, but we tend to get off topic.... I have been using Jungle Juice, Rush, and Injection. It is time to make another purchase. I have heard good things about Amsterdam, Iron Horse, and Man Scent. Jungle Juice Platinum has seemed the strongest for me. Are there any comparable/stronger out there? What brands do you typically use and what are your favorites? Thanks!

jjcanada said on Mon, 30 Dec 2013 at 18:06...

jjplatinum is still the good old reliable----shipped in Canada--no problems KISS

Eastie69 said on Tue, 31 Dec 2013 at 13:13...

The new formulas from lockerroom are very good, if you can find legit pentyl versions of any of those brands you mentioned you should be happy. Manscent and Rochefort are very strong, Blueboy is not as strong.

Its new years eve, and my friend has a brand new bottle of legit JJ black label for tonight, I will post a review after I have tried it as they say it is the strongest of them all!

Solomon said on Tue, 31 Dec 2013 at 16:42...

Happy New Year, Eastie :-)

Eastie69 said on Fri, 3 Jan 2014 at 13:26...

Happy new year! To follow up, the JJ black label is indeed very, very good! Sweet smell, very strong effects including loosening and slutty, and no noticeable side effect other than the next day cough (but used quite heavily!) Also slow evaporation, maybe 3ml used of a 10ml bottle (propyl and butyl would probbly be nearly gone from such heavy use). The only downside was duration of effects, some other brands like Mascent and Rochefort seem to last a bit longer, but this is hardly a complaint!

Solomon said on Sat, 4 Jan 2014 at 22:48...

Interesting point about evaporation. Is it the case that different formulas go at different rates? Thinking about it the viscosity of some liquids do appear more "sticky" (for want of a better word) Any thoughts on why the Black Label might have less duration than the others. Good to here you had fun ;-)

Rotterdam said on Mon, 6 Jan 2014 at 19:06...

You note the slight evaporation with JJBlack Label then add propyl and butyl would've evaporated quicker. What nitrite does the JJBlack Label contain?

Eastie69 said on Tue, 7 Jan 2014 at 01:08...

Its a pentyl nitrite formula, and not sure why the duration is shorter than others.. maybe because its so strong it seems shorter? again, its hardly a complaint, it very good stuff!

Jojo said on Sat, 5 Apr 2014 at 07:00...

Where did you get it? And did you get in the USA

David said on Fri, 18 Apr 2014 at 21:58...

I just bought Jungle Juice Platinum in Calif and there is no mention of any nitrites in the formula. It says 85% Alcohol, 5% water, 5% HCI and 5% other. The sale person said the formula was changed by all manufacturers. Anyone know if this is true? I know its not as good.

master-play said on Thu, 13 Nov 2014 at 17:53...

Here in Europe we have pentyl nitrites from Canada manufacturer.
The name of the manufacturer is Lockerroom.
To be honest they are really nice and I only used those.
I shop at www.poppers-zone.com, they sell the full range from Lockerroom and some nice US formula too. They ship free and I was never disappointed

Horseman said on Tue, 6 Feb 2018 at 14:44...

So pentyl nitrite is good, but maybe goes quicker than others. Well that is the same as amyl which is by far the best. It seems to me that Europe is pentyl poppers, USA isobutyl and UK propyl. I suppose that is down to European Union stuff is it?

Josh said on Thu, 28 May 2020 at 00:57...

Hi Guys.

I'm currently seeing a GP for this, he's run All blood tests as well as a brain scan (MRI) that was clear as well. This is now been 3 weeks since I have last sniffed poppers (Man Scent)

While in isolation I brought a bottle of man scent 30ml and had been using that for 3 - 4 sessions a day with 3 - 5 sniffs a go for about a week and a half (strong headaches at the front of my head while doing it) but would continue to sniff until I was able to jack off. Prior to that it was several weeks since I touched them, but had been using them for about 3 years with every hookup and had become addicted to them. Anyway two friday's ago 8/5/2020 several hours after sniffing them - i started feeling very light headed and dizzy... and to this day 28/5/2020 i still have dizzyness / veritgo, my eyes are sensitive to white lights which they were never before hand. I had numbness of my feet and arms as well as constant itching (this seems to have stopped) but have been replaced by fingers which I have issues with co-ordination such as picking up small things. I haven't slept close to 3 weeks as I toss and Turn at night. My GP has mentioned that he doesn't think its anything to worry about and is based on anxiety more so than damage via poppers. however I don't believe this to be the case as anxiety has never created these small issues that I've been having now.

Just wanted to hear what other people's experience with this type of issues are. How many people have had issues like this 3 weeks + after using.... i'm loosing my mind and researching this like crazy and I keep reading things that match what I have regarding brain damage or co-ordination issues as long term effects and think, fuck has it happened to me is it too late? - Maybe that last time i did Over dose on poppers?

Would really love people to respond and at least give me their experiences and if anyone has had issues for this long?

Wenis said on Fri, 30 Dec 2022 at 20:55...

@josh to josh Josh @Josh . the ONLY thing you can do now. Is

1. Stop the poppers 4ever. (Srry but with ur symptoms it wuld b stupid to ever use them again. It culd get worse)

2. Rest and hydrate plus take vitiman c

3. STOP researching every possible thing tht culd be wrong with u.... Its only gonna make ur physc worse. Nd ur reading sympotoms of stuff lickly unrealted to poppers

Ok hope tht helps. Post an update

Thx -Wenis

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.