Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

buypoppers.net is a SCAM

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by todd f
on Sun, 15 Dec 2013 at 17:04

todd f said on Sun, 15 Dec 2013 at 17:04...

terrible customer service. no tracking as advertised. no one answers their phone or email in 'customer service'.....go somewhere else unless you enjoy being robbed!!!!

todd f. said on Sun, 15 Dec 2013 at 17:05...

BUYPOPPERS.NET IS A <<<<<<SCAM>>>>>>>>>>>.BEWARE

Trent said on Fri, 20 Dec 2013 at 10:04...

errr...no!! just got my order today (ordered 12 days ago)

MistrFistr said on Sat, 21 Dec 2013 at 05:26...

Takes times to get through customs, you know...usually two weeks and this IS the holiday rush, so maybe add a week. I always figure a three week delay and when it comes in two I'm well stocked.

Lilifitty said on Mon, 23 Dec 2013 at 18:07...

I've used them a lot, they take ages to arrive, but otherwise good.

Damien said on Tue, 24 Dec 2013 at 01:26...

I ordered since October until now they didn't even reply my mails since 12dec. They rlly is scammer. THOSE THAT CLAIMING TO RECEIVE UR ITEM IS SURELY ONE OF THESE SCAMMER BLOODY MOTHER FUCKER

Solomon said on Thu, 26 Dec 2013 at 16:15...

This is a load of bullshit. I ordered twice from them in 2013 - both times Taiwan Blue (they have it, others don't) both times package arrived. These hysterical CAPITALIZED posts attacking various retailers are all over this forum.

BADDFAGG said on Tue, 31 Dec 2013 at 15:40...

Orders on the 12/8 and received them yesterday, 12/30. Customer service got back to me quickly and was very apologetic for any delays and offered a discount for future use. I'd reorder again, but temper my expectations on delivery time, I'm just spoiled by Amazon Prime.

Rotterdam said on Fri, 3 Jan 2014 at 19:45...

buypoppers.net advertises "Jungle Juice Amyl." Is this the original amyl nitrite formula? Thanks in advance for a response.

hot4cock said on Tue, 7 Jan 2014 at 05:50...

just got my order after 3 weeks! shipped out the day I ordered....long wait :-( hope the products are good!

ROCKBAY said on Wed, 15 Jan 2014 at 05:00...

Purchase arrived late - emails answered and offered discount on future orders. 1st order but will use these guys again. better than store bought so wait was OK with me.

morestagedives said on Sun, 9 Feb 2014 at 04:57...

My order was cancelled.

Didn't say why, nor did I get an alert e-mail.

morestagedives said on Sun, 9 Feb 2014 at 05:28...

My order was cancelled.

Didn't say why, nor did I get an alert e-mail.

Jonesy said on Sat, 15 Mar 2014 at 09:53...

My first order (to the UK) with this company arrived exactly 7 days after placing the order, and the Rochefort was good. So i decided to place another order some weeks later. I am still waiting for this order (Eagle) and it is now 19 days after i placed the order. I sent an email to the company about 7 days ago. They replied 24hrs later, apologised for the delay, and assured me my order would be with me soon.

TanyaB said on Mon, 4 Aug 2014 at 15:18...

UK here too - order came somewhere between 2 and 3 weeks. I just put in a trial order for 2 bottles of Junglejuice platinum.
Of all the stuff i tried in the last couple of months, this is the real thing... deffinate rush and well, relaxed in all the right places.
So far this the only purchase that hasnt been a complete waste of money

Cub said on Mon, 23 Feb 2015 at 13:32...

Unfortunately, after a 3rd round of back-and-forth emails to determine shipping status (after the recommended +21 days), Customer Service was not able to give any definitive tracking status. The 1st email response was *incredibly* nice, 1st time buyer.... so sorry your shipment hasn't arrived... happy to ship again. 2nd and subsequent emails got shorter and more terse... Well if you want to cancel the payment, go ahead.... etc. The weather's been bad on the East Coast.... blah blah blah... Funny how I was told my Order shipped from Europe when my funds cleared my bank in Canadian, and I specified USD on my order... Hmmmmmm..... At this point, they have not way of proving they shipped anything - and I've received nothing after more than 30 days... I could not possibly recommend this site for future business. Shame actually - as other sites and reviews have made mention this could have been one of the more reputable sites. Hope everyone is weathering the winter...

hottie said on Fri, 17 Apr 2020 at 21:47...

been two full weeks, still waiting....scam or legit? not sure yet

Donald G said on Sat, 2 May 2020 at 23:20...

Scam! I just got the Brown Bottle. It took about 8 days to get here, but when I tried them, Nothing! Don't waste your time and money. They're laughing @ me today.

Kunal said on Thu, 21 May 2020 at 00:43...

Hello Guy's .I m selling poppers in Delhi ..Cash on Delivery ..and sex toys also..and other states in India by courier..you can WhatsApp me I can reply
20ml
30 ml
Poppers Bottle's are available .. this is my what's app on number only whataaap plz... don't call plz ...7838148669

GalaxyCat said on Tue, 4 Aug 2020 at 13:23...

Take your scam else where Kunal. Nobody's gonna buy
bottles from India. We can get them just fine here in the US.

Wenis said on Thu, 22 Dec 2022 at 08:25...

Guys. Ur ordering from the wrong site. Buypoppers.net is the worse site. With very very bad custermer service and ppl not getting their orders. U can tell by the reviews. However powerpoppers.com has much much better reviews. And the custermer service is fantastic. Plus check out the 2 websites. They stock the excate same items. BUT powerpoppers has rush ultra nd netcrap dosent. But but their sites are basically identical. Even down to the describtions. They r like sister companys i think. But the clear winner is powerpoppers.com a site in which u acutally recieve ur order nd its good. Plus they respond via email. Also both sites are listed on this website if u click shop poppers. Power u get 15% off ur order nd stupidnetscam u only get 10% off. So its all about the POWER not the filthy net. U dont believe me look on the reviews 4 both sites in this fourm. Search google popperguide buypoppers.net nd then search google popperguide powerpoppers.com AND YOU WILL SEE !!! lol im not trying to see ppl get scammed or recieve terrible service. I talked to powerpoppers during my order with like 5 6 emails. Prompt response time. Anwsered all mh questions. And nice as ever

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.