Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Buy 4 get 1 free + 1 more free?!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Happybottom
on Wed, 4 Dec 2013 at 01:55

Happybottom said on Wed, 4 Dec 2013 at 01:55...

epoppers.com is amazing. I placed an order because they had a sale. You buy any bottle of poppers and they give you one of their choice for free. But, if you order 4 bottles, they will give you a bottle of your choice for free AND one more of their choosing. So 6 for the price of 4.

Well, I placed my order and within 2 hours I had received an email saying that had my package shipped out. Within 2 hours.

Moral of the story? go to epoppers.com

Realestate said on Tue, 10 Dec 2013 at 22:42...

Moral of The story .... Lets see if u get your merchendises

epoppers said on Wed, 18 Dec 2013 at 00:28...

Thanks HB for the post. We can only ship to the USA and you will certainly get your merchandise. Not sure what Realestate made that comment for, but by from the spelling I suspect he is not in the USA and has never placed an order with us.

Angry dude said on Fri, 28 Nov 2014 at 01:19...

Yes, DO NOT buy from these guys, they don't ship your order, they just take your money and do nothing. This was obviously posted by the site, it's bull shite.

Popluva said on Tue, 2 Dec 2014 at 07:25...

Yes, "Angry dude" you warned people not to buy from epoppers.com. I was going to order from them but first I searched for customer reviews for them and came across your warning. Did you receive an Order Confirmation number? You only made your purchase 3 days ago. You wouldn't have received it yet, anyhow. Why did you feel you were cheated by epoppers.com? Thanks for your help.

jakester said on Mon, 16 Feb 2015 at 05:32...

Do not buy from epoppers.com aka nitroaroma.net . I ordered Rush poppers from these folks, and while I did get my merchandise, it was the fake stuff. I was wondering why the Rush was not as good as it normally is, then I noticed that the bottles are not embossed w/PWD on the bottom, one of the signs that its the counterfeit stuff. Warning, don't waste your money from these scammers!

Big Ed said on Wed, 25 Feb 2015 at 03:22...

i have been buying from epoppers for a number of years now and have never had any problem with any of my order's, they have always been most helpful with anything I have ordered from them which makes me a very "Happy Customer" Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Virgocubanito said on Sat, 15 Aug 2015 at 22:55...

I've ordered from this site all the time in the past until I found a candy store that sells the poppers for the same price so haven't used this site in over a year and half but in the past always on time and friendly staff quick and easy to work with so those of u that think this is a scam think again look me up and see I'm real bear411/Virgo

Anonymous said on Wed, 18 Nov 2015 at 05:28...

I've bought from epoppers 3 times without a problem and quick shipping

Married Guy said on Sat, 5 Mar 2016 at 18:56...

I have ordered a few times and never had a problem or delay. epoppers is a real business with real products.

Duardo said on Thu, 14 Jul 2016 at 09:50...

I regularly order from them and always get my order. No problems ever and always ship quick. Satisfied regular customer here.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.