Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Behind the filing cabinet with poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Tosser del Mar
on Sun, 1 Dec 2013 at 20:47

Tosser del Mar said on Sun, 1 Dec 2013 at 20:47...

Anyone ever tried it at work? Not a good idea....

"In a meeting with the department heads he has personally apologized for his behavior. "Yes, it is true , I had sex several times in the offices ," said Adam . He continued : " It is clear to me that I will never come back to perform sexual acts in official premises. This lesson I have learned quite clearly. "

"Also concerning the consumption of intoxicating "poppers" Adam : "I've consumed the poppers. I have this but not purchased myself, it was brought to the meeting. "

Some meeting :-)

PJ said on Wed, 4 Dec 2013 at 17:06...

Office types eh! Power to the people!

Maureen said on Sat, 7 Dec 2013 at 07:47...

Who remembers "Take a letter, Mr Jones" with Ruler Lenska, John Inman and Miriam Gargoyles? It wouldn't surprise me if you did not.. as it was not very good. Dear old John played a very camp male secretary, Ruler was the boss in that office, Gargoyle played an Italian maid. If you like wasting your time watching terrible TV give it a try!

Solomon said on Sun, 8 Dec 2013 at 17:18...

Nobody but you. Office based romances, or even lusty trysts, are a disciplinary affair? Human nature I think.

PJ said on Tue, 10 Dec 2013 at 05:52...

Depends how you like the office environment! causes friction you know...speaking from experience here.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.